JKB Secret Santa 2009

Ulysses

I P Knightley
Hmm, kama sutra chocolate? Slightly gay. Was mine from Ivanawfyticklikov?

:biglaugh:

Gerritrightfakkinupye.

And you're wrong. On many counts.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Walter Payton

I've not been posting on KB as much since I moved back to Edinburgh from Australia, and when I have it's been mainly on the Poker thread (great present btw!). I went for the obvious and checked my CP, but nobody playing the game has checked my profile recently... (it was easier last year!). I'm going to have to start with the poker regulars, and particularly somebody who's played in the home game at my flat. Vote Era Macaroons.

Andy

More feedback.

Was my gift from Devries4? :smiliz23:

It was not.

Since my first guess has been kiboshed, can I now guess Deek for my present?

And your second guess is kiboshed as well.

before i stagger off o bed with my present to keep me warm- i'll go for

bighusref

Erm……. …..nope.

Let my first guess be: PsychocAndy

Let my first reply to you be: it was not.

I'm going to have to start with the poker regulars, and particularly somebody who's played in the home game at my flat. Vote Era Macaroons.

It was not Era Macaroons.

:santa1:

Great presents, well done everyone!

I'm going to hazard a guess that Commander Harris bought my pressy.

Actually, the presents were excellent, IMO. I'd a bit of fun putting the video together.

Not Commander Harris. Try again.

Ho Ho etc. etc. :santa1:

Some great pressies in there. I particularly like Shaun's and, even more so, Chairman Mao's. If I were to have been giving to BikerJambo, I'd also have chosen the SuBo disc. So I predict that BJ will be among the last to find his donor.

I'm loving my own - it comes from a literal humorist but I'm struggling where to start. Let my first guess be: PsychocAndy

LP, you're wrong with guess one. There are many, many folk on JKB who use that photo of a massive hornet when the slightest phobia is detected. Many of them probably remember at whom such 'banter' is directed. Not this old fart, though.

Sorry it wiznae me.

Oooookay, was my pressie from The Doctor?

Not me Red, I don't have the photoshop skills!

I think PsychocAndy might have gifted to Commander Harris.

Not me Red, I don't have the photoshop skills!

Skills? :hat2::laugh:

I think PsychocAndy might have gifted to Commander Harris.

Think again.

That's the last update for the night. See y'all some time on Saturday morning.....

....ish

:santa1:

Doctor FinnBarr
Some great pressies in there. I particularly like Shaun's and, even more so, Chairman Mao's. If I were to have been giving to BikerJambo, I'd also have chosen the SuBo disc. So I predict that BJ will be among the last to find his donor.

I'm loving my own - it comes from a literal humorist but I'm struggling where to start. Let my first guess be: PsychocAndy

LP, you're wrong with guess one. There are many, many folk on JKB who use that photo of a massive hornet when the slightest phobia is detected. Many of them probably remember at whom such 'banter' is directed. Not this old fart, though.

Lets see if you were.....Ivanawfyticklikof?

:smiliz64:

Don't remember mentioning anything about cars previous, let alone a taste for porches so I'm guessing it's a random one so I'll guess buccaneer

In terms of who got my ingenious and rather brilliant pressie, my first guess is LionheartF.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
In terms of who got my ingenious and rather brilliant pressie, my first guess is LionheartF.

Not guilty your honour.

Not guilty your honour.

Thankyou for enabling me to eliminate you from my enquiries. If only the nation's remaining petty criminals were so helpful, life would be so much easier. :santa2:

My next guess for who sent me my gift is: The Mighty Thor.

Im thinking mine is from an older member trying to ensure I try get darren trained better and John Findlay aint playing and its not Deek so how about Mr PotobelloJambo1 for my pressie?

Im thinking mine is from an older member trying to ensure I try get darren trained better and John Findlay aint playing and its not Deek so how about Mr PotobelloJambo1 for my pressie?

Cheeky bitch.:santa5:

PS Is mine from Kitster?

Either I don't wash, an implication that there is no soap in Glasgow or just a present for the lovely bride.

Anyway don't have a clue so to choose as randomly as a Csaba substitution I will plonk for The Mighty Thor.

The Mighty Thor
Thankyou for enabling me to eliminate you from my enquiries. If only the nation's remaining petty criminals were so helpful, life would be so much easier. :santa2:

My next guess for who sent me my gift is: The Mighty Thor.

150px-Walker_roy.jpg

Oh it's good, but it's not right!

I will guess YvonneJambo.... such a thoughtful present must be from a female :smiliz64:

gg

Not from me GG but I would have been happy with that as a pressie too :santa1:

150px-Walker_roy.jpg

Oh it's good, but it's not right!

:laugh:

"Say what you see, say what you see..."

My next guess - and I really haven't the foggiest - is Commander Harris.

In an attempt to smoke out the lurkers I'll see if one of the one-post brigade gave me my sandwich.

Guess Buccaneer

Completely random, I guess Cigaro

I actually like my present :unsure2:

Ho Ho feckin' Ho :santa1:

Wasn't me I'm afraid.

Was mine from commander Harris?

Everybody loves Baz

I like my Daddy t-shirt, someone who knows me i think??

I'll start with the obvious,

IS IT TEDP1234????

And if mine wasn't from Buccaneer, could the real giver confirm on thread please?

Well...might work

:whistling:

The Old Tolbooth

Thanks for my gift whoever it was, and I'm thinking along the lines of the word bitter being the main dig lol!

Based on that, I think it's a Man Utd fan, so my first guess is Geoff Kilpatrick, and my second guess is being lined up as I type :D

I P Knightley
Lets see if you were.....Ivanawfyticklikof?

:smiliz64:

Morning BJ.

No I wasn't. I didn't. but I would have.

My next guess as giver of the treatment of my Tickly Cough is: Yvonnejambo

Morning BJ.

No I wasn't. I didn't. but I would have.

My next guess as giver of the treatment of my Tickly Cough is: Yvonnejambo

Nope :santa3:

portobellojambo1

Not me Yvonne (did you leave out the "r" in my username intentionally, is this a hint that I'm putting on some weight around the midriff :oldsad:).

Sorry PoRtobello its just called stupidness and feeling crap cos not sure if its going to be wise to drive down or not today.

Ok next older guy how about Boof?:santa1:

Archived