JKB Secret Santa 2009

Ulysses

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth

Well done to Mr Chunky Chicken on winning ?40, and also to Deek for snaffling the ?25 (which horse is it going on?) :D

Well done to Mr Chunky Chicken on winning ?40, and also to Deek for snaffling the ?25 (which horse is it going on?) :D

If it were money it would be on Kauto Star at Kempton, but I dare say it will be a hearts designer sweatshirt or similar.:smiliz21:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Thanks Uly - everything from the cool video to the monitoring of the frantic guessing. Top notch.

I P Knightley

Excellent work by Ulysses in particular but also Boof in allowing Uly the odd moment off watch.

Just think. If only 5 more people had been playing, this thread would have been longer than that one where they're trying to get a really long thread together. In only 6 days.

And mainly courtesy of JohnMitchell. (I'm afraid I wasn't online to see you unmask your Santa, John. I hope it was a joyous occasion.)

Merry hoo-hah to you all.

The Old Tolbooth
Excellent work by Ulysses in particular but also Boof in allowing Uly the odd moment off watch.

Just think. If only 5 more people had been playing, this thread would have been longer than that one where they're trying to get a really long thread together. In only 6 days.

And mainly courtesy of JohnMitchell. (I'm afraid I wasn't online to see you unmask your Santa, John. I hope it was a joyous occasion.)

Merry hoo-hah to you all.

It was an orgasmic occasion :laugh:

Everybody loves Baz

Thanks once again Uly, special mention to Boof for helping & JohnMitchell for being ..well err um JohnMithchell:santa1:

Doctor FinnBarr

Here Uly, can we do a version for NY entitled "Secret Vicki (wine)" where you have to choose a bottle of something for someone then they have to buy it and drink it? And then guess who tried to poison them!

:smiliz57:

well done everyone, that was a bit of fun, even if i wasn't around much the last couple of days

cheers uly :)

Era Macaroons

:daisy::daisy::daisy:

well done everyone, that was a bit of fun, even if i wasn't around much the last couple of days

cheers uly :)

Bev bought forrrr.......Ully

Era Macaroons

You're looking for someone with a much lower post count. :santa1:

Deek, good pressie 'how to chat up biirds book' but ill pass it on to D'McG....he could use it

:santa1:

The Old Tolbooth
Thanks once again Uly, special mention to Boof for helping & JohnMitchell for being ..well err um JohnMithchell:santa1:

Err thanks................. I think :wacko:

Deek, good pressie 'how to chat up biirds book' but ill pass it on to D'McG....he could use it

:santa1:

Haven met him once in a boozer he needs a hell of a lot of luck as well. :smiliz23:

not quite sure what the last one was myself either.....ill go for Ref

I thought the fourth one was Dundee. But what would I know? :shocked666:

Archived