Aberdeen

Locky

Was thinking of going up north for cup game next month, was wondering if anyone could let me know prices of travel, train or bus im not bothered just whatever is cheapest.

Cheers in advance.

Was thinking of going up north for cup game next month, was wondering if anyone could let me know prices of travel, train or bus im not bothered just whatever is cheapest.

Cheers in advance.

Do you not know how to use the internet?

Incidentally, walking would be cheapest.

train is about twenty quid but from january you cant get a direct train from edinburgh to aberdeen according to the internet sites anyway, you have to get a bus from ****dee, hopefully this changes soon! The train is a great laugh then onto the monkey house!

Don't listen to him Connor - hitch-hiking would be just as cheap and would be faster too!

Snake Plissken

:smiley2:

Cheers in advance.

Find out yourself using the witchcraft they call the internet.

I have never been able to use it myself but I hear it's good for finding stuff like that out.

You could try phoning both Waverley and St Andrews Square? I'd be surprised if they don't have a list of prices and timetables. Hey, they may even offer you the chance to place your order there and then.

it most definately wouldn't be, given the amount of cash you would have to spend on refreshments to stay alive.

Cheers in advance.

there will be seats available on the porty hearts bus,?15 for non members,see my signiture for pick up points etc

?20.60 as they say above bus from Dundee and back.Must be rail works which makes the chance of catching your advertised connection Dundee to Edinburgh train remote.

We went by train last Xmas time and there was rail works then as well,nightmare journey both ways,Stirling/Dundee because the bus never seems to meet the train on time.

http://www.buytickets.tpexpress.co.uk/ticketmatrix.aspx

Snake Plissken
it most definately wouldn't be, given the amount of cash you would have to spend on refreshments to stay alive.

He could hunt for food on the journey. :th_o:

?20.60 as they say above bus from Dundee and back.Must be rail works which makes the chance of catching your advertised connection Dundee to Edinburgh train remote.

We went by train last Xmas time and there was rail works then as well,nightmare journey both ways,Stirling/Dundee because the bus never seems to meet the train on time.

http://www.buytickets.tpexpress.co.uk/ticketmatrix.aspx

FFS.

What a nightmare.

How long does the bus take from Dundee to Aberdeen?

BoJack Horseman
FFS.

What a nightmare.

How long does the bus take from Dundee to Aberdeen?

About an hour and half, maybe a bit more.

Cheers guys.

Will just need to get on with it i suppose. Although it could be a bit of a nightmare if the bus has no bog!

Archived