Just booked next years summer hols....

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Going to outskirts of Benidorm (wtf? Wife`s choice!!) anyway hotel looks pretty good, just wondering if anyone been? Its called the Deloix aqucentre hotel. :2thumbsup:

blondejamtart

Never been to Benidorm, but these days, I never book anything until I've checked it out on hotel review sites such as holiday truths, holidays uncovered, trip advisor etc. I've avoided more than a few potential pitfalls that way...

Benidorm is really tacky! It's like Blackpool in the sun!

On a positive note Terra Mitica theme park is just outside and it's good!

Benidorm is really tacky! It's like Blackpool in the sun!

On a positive note Terra Mitica theme park is just outside and it's good!

In you opinion, saying that some parts are, but most isn't.

In you opinion, saying that some parts are, but most isn't.

True! But I was lucky enough to be staying elsewhere and went there a few times to check it out. I'd never book a holiday there after what i saw. The places around Benidorm were much better. Finestrat and Villa Joyosa were nicer.

Walter Bishop
True! But I was lucky enough to be staying elsewhere and went there a few times to check it out. I'd never book a holiday there after what i saw. The places around Benidorm were much better. Finestrat and Villa Joyosa were nicer.

To be honest i wasnt keen on Benidorm myself but the hotel we are going seems to be quite a bit away from Chav central.

Been to Benidorm myself. Not as bad as folk make out.

Nice beach, some good bars. Just make sure you don't go when the English school holidays are off.

To be honest i wasnt keen on Benidorm myself but the hotel we are going seems to be quite a bit away from Chav central.

Hopefully eh?

It was the all the neds that made it horrible. Your hotel looks ok. Go to Terra Mitica when your there. Just like Alton Towers but nowhere near as busy.

It is a good hotel just over the road from where i stay when in Benidorm,Camping El Raco my mother in law has a caravan(static) there and the camp owners own the Deloix,its about 20 min walk from the beach,plent of good wee bars on the way down:2thumbsup:

Finestrat is the Pits. Miles away from Benidorm, with a brothel and streetwalkers at the top of the hill.

Finestrat is the Pits. Miles away from Benidorm, with a brothel and streetwalkers at the top of the hill.

Which Finestrat are you on about though? There's two.

Benidorm, IMO, is a horrible, horrible place. I would truthfully rather not go away than go to Benidorm again. NO WAY would I take my son there.

I hope that the OP finds somewhere nicer than us but I don't suspect he will.

Archived