Mafia - Behind Bars

Groot

I did plan to spend most of my only day off at home and checking this, but I now have to go down to inverness to pick my son up and then go drinking tonight. So I will be on later this afternoon and hopefully there will be a bit more chat by then.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pardon? :hat2:

"I have waited a long time for this..... my little grrreeeen friend." "HAHAHHAHHAHA." :stuart:

Alba, not seen any spam other than pompey posting a pic a while back.

not had much online time, on call and got called out last night, so a nice 20 hour day was involved, got to do some messages then i should be online a bit more, barring anyother call out.

Commander Harris

on the road to kilmarnock then out for the evening so i won't be on again today unless i check in on the mobile.

Good to see the spam machine is being cranked up again plus we need some more drunk Lasith postings

Listening to the game this afternoon, can't be doing with another wasted trip to see one upfront. But come on Hearts let's do it, I need some good news after a thoroughly pish week.

Afternoon.

I predict we'll horse Killie this afternoon, an easy 1-0 victory with the captain scoring.

I also predict I'll probably be watching the rugger....:th_o:

thehibsareintheirbeds
Good to see the spam machine is being cranked up again plus we need some more drunk Lasith postings

Listening to the game this afternoon, can't be doing with another wasted trip to see one upfront. But come on Hearts let's do it, I need some good news after a thoroughly pish week.

Snap. Fair play to the guys still going through, fir park was the last straw for me- well for a couple of games anyway. A day spent on kickback radio scotland and sky sports, not too bad.

Snap. Fair play to the guys still going through, fir park was the last straw for me- well for a couple of games anyway. A day spent on kickback radio scotland and sky sports, not too bad.

Add in Call of Duty and i'll be having the same day :10900:

slowly working my way through my danger mouse dvd collection, got to ensure they are all working correctly:10900:

:jiggy:

just for frenchie

don't know how i'm in the lead to be honest but vote away if you must, was looking forward to this game as i'm off work monday/tuesday but feel free to ruin my plans :2thumbsup:

what you doing Monday chief? I'm off too

Same with me with Fir Park as well, it's not worth shelling out all that money for the away games. Although will end up going to the Falkirk game on Boxing Day because it's close. If we get a result today, we'll know it's because we were the jinx!

I'll be having the same day, slight variation from Marty's though because it'll end up being FIFA for me

what you doing Monday chief? I'm off too

nothing planned, won't get the car back until Monday night so i'll be house bound

Same with me with Fir Park as well, it's not worth shelling out all that money for the away games. Although will end up going to the Falkirk game on Boxing Day because it's close. If we get a result today, we'll know it's because we were the jinx!

I'll be having the same day, slight variation from Marty's though because it'll end up being FIFA for me

Might go to that one, on call over chrimbo so i won't have far to go

Far too much spamming going on and not enough about the game. :43

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

thanks for that thoughtful insightful comment :stuart:

thehibsareintheirbeds
If we get a result today, we'll know it's because we were the jinx!

Yep, thats it- it was us all along! :2thumbsup:

Great to get three points, seems like ages since our last win and in honour of our new French goal machine, i think i'll

unvote frenchie

Still nothing to go on. Was going to try and see how hasnt done a goon list but will have a proper look tomorrow, if I survive day/night. Cant see any reason not to keep doing them unless your a goon. Did think about changing vote from bev but as she has voted me i will leave it on her. :)

Vote Count

Martin 3

Frenchie 2

Geoff Kilpatrick 2

Lasith 2

Beverley 1

Jambosean 75 1

Deek 1

YvonneJambo 1

Kitster, pompey and THAITB to vote

2 hours 15 minutes to go (roughly)

vote deek for the sole reason of being bottom of the pile, tomorrow it may be the one at top of the list

I think you will find there are people below me in the pile, that is the ones with no vote.

I am 100% for the town.

Yep, thats it- it was us all along! :2thumbsup:

Great to get three points, seems like ages since our last win and in honour of our new French goal machine, i think i'll

unvote frenchie

At least we finally found out what it was, we should be the ones getting the win bonus! I'll happily stay away if it means getting results.

Hopefully Eggert's goal is a lucky omen for things to come, going by what happened last season about this time.

As for this game, Alba's vote for me being random seems strange considering the state of play. If I end up going, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a vote to help his goon buddies. Anyway if people want to vote for me, that's fine. It's a waste of time and all it'll do is help the game go the way of the goons.

I think you will find there are people below me in the pile, that is the ones with no vote.

I am 100% for the town.

was on about this pile

Arnold 25

Frenchie 13

MalkyMcFrench 11

Geoff Kilpatrick 10

jambosean75 8

jambopompey 8

thehibsareintheirbeds 8

Lasith 8

yvonnejambo 7

Commander Harris 7

Beverley 5

Martin 5

Albannach 5

Csaba Wabba 4

kitster 4

scotland 3

Deek 3

Boof 2

but as it is under a hour before deadline i may change my mind

don't think i've done a goon list so, at random

frenchie (one of them's usually a goon)

pompey ( the only one i've met in person)

yvonne ( just picked one of the girls at random)

was on about this pile

Arnold 25

Frenchie 13

MalkyMcFrench 11

Geoff Kilpatrick 10

jambosean75 8

jambopompey 8

thehibsareintheirbeds 8

Lasith 8

yvonnejambo 7

Commander Harris 7

Beverley 5

Martin 5

Albannach 5

Csaba Wabba 4

kitster 4

scotland 3

Deek 3

Boof 2

but as it is under a hour before deadline i may change my mind

i think that's the highest up the post list i've ever been:10900:

goaalllll

herats won,the football on the tv is finished, the cidre is going down a treat and i've decided to break open the blackadder box set i've had sitting on a shelf for 3 or 4 months.

it time for the history of the black adder to be told:10900:

herats won,the football on the tv is finished, the cidre is going down a treat and i've decided to break open the blackadder box set i've had sitting on a shelf for 3 or 4 months.

it time for the history of the black adder to be told:10900:

spanish football is on, just taken a break from danger mouse dvd, will be sticking dinosaurs (USA dvds) on the dvd lpayer now i have unlocked it later, ****** is ordered, praying i get no more call outs

Vote Count

Martin 3

Geoff Kilpatrick 3

Frenchie 2

Lasith 2

Deek 1

Beverley 1

Jambosean 75 1

YvonneJambo 1

Arnold 1

Csaba Wabba 1

all votes in and 1 hour to go

Just realised the time..we won folks!! Happy Saturday night!!

ERM VOTE ARNOLD

as he thinks I'm a goon and i'm not.

No I don't.

Archived