Mafia - Behind Bars

Groot

This is what I have after checking back, I'd missed Harris's vote for Arnold this morning

Albannach 4

jambopompey 3

Frenchie 2

Geoff Kilpatrick 2

Arnold 2

YvonneJambo 1

Alba to be lynched, story to follow shortly, remember PMs by 10pm

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman

Oh. I didn't see that one coming. I better get back to this essay then.

I'll add you next time I'm on marty.

Oh. I didn't see that one coming. I better get back to this essay then.

I'll add you next time I'm on marty.

sound bud i'm off work next 2 days so if you fancy a break i should be on :10900:

Fresh with success the inmates once again held their own Kangaroo court, Alba was found guilty by a selection of his peers and it was time for his sentencing

his bedsheets were tied up into a makeshift noose and he was left to hang from his bunk

Alba - Inmate went to the parole office in the sky

PMs by 10 folks

thehibsareintheirbeds

Unlucky alba. Still, if the docs on the ball and we can get the masons through unscathed, we're still in a cracking position.

So the inmates had killed a (semi) innocent person which was nothing new for some of them, seeking to take advantage of the potential disarray Fulton & Mackay checked out somebody's cell

Meanwhile elsewhere in the prison that person was busy in the yard. However they did not see the rifle sticking out of the Governors window pointing towards them

Martin - Inmate redecorated the yard with the contents of his skull

The Doc was doing his rounds elsewhere this evening and Jock McMad was still feeling the effect of the Horse Tranquilizers

Next deadline will be tomorrow at 9pm

12 players remaining, 7 for the kill

Vote History - Day 2

Commander Harris - arnold

YvonneJambo - beverley pompey

Geoff Kilpatrick - pompey albannach

Arnold - albannach

Kitster - albannach

Beverley - geoff

Albannach - geoff

Scotland - yvonne

Frenchie - arnold

Jambosean 75 - frenchie

Deek - arnold pompey

THAITB - pompey

jambopompey - frenchie

Martin - albannach

Post Count

Arnold 35

MalkyMcFrench 32

yvonnejambo 20

thehibsareintheirbeds 20

Geoff Kilpatrick 19

jambopompey 18

Frenchie 17

jambosean75 16

Martin 13

scotland 11

Deek 10

Lasith 9

Beverley 8

Commander Harris 8

Albannach 8

Csaba Wabba 7

kitster 7

Boof 3

Night

Oh well, least it wasn't a good roled player so am happy to take the hit.

Giruy goons, at least I took one of you out before I went though :2thumbsup:

thehibsareintheirbeds

Good work martin. You made yourself an obvious goon target, so nice one for taking the heat away from the real masons.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yep, well played Martin, particularly as there has been all sorts of role hinting. Sorry about Alba and I think I should have stuck to my goon list

Commander Harris

evening all! back after a very busy sunday, sorry I could only get on once. Nowt on all week though so expect more action from me in the coming days :)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Fully expecting to be lynched today, which would be a mistake.

vote JamboPompey

Goon list as before.

Morning all, won't be on much today so I'll throw a vote in...

vote Frenchie

consistency is crap!

thehibsareintheirbeds

At work, but should be about at some point before deadline for a proper re read and some goon fingering.

At work, but should be about at some point before deadline for a proper re read and some goon fingering.

Glad i'm not a goon :10900:

Geoff putting Albannach clear out front for lynch yesterday is a bit suss, but also would he have been so obvious if he was a goon? Kitster had him on her goon list from the start so can believe why she voted him. Martin would have been on my hit list today with his vote but as hes been offed in the night and was proven innocent that strategy dont work.

Arnold also voted him and I am a bit unsure of him, but inclined to believe he is good.

So from my logic either Geoff or Kitster could be goonly.

Also suspicious still of Pompey, Beverley and Cmmander H. Pompey I just cant put my finger on it but something is amiss. Bev and Commander for failing to do goon lists and not saying very much at all.

I just got it wrong about Alba .. As Yvonne said I stuck to one on my original goon list as I had nothin better to go on. I also did not get Alba lynched I merely squared it up for a 4 or 5 way tie at the time to see what others would do. I had a crap weekend (despite a Hearts win) and was in a bad mood so i stayed off my pc mostly. I'm not a goon end of story.

So I agree geoff is looking dodgier (but surely that was too obvious) and I've always had my doubts on Harris.

I'm at work and have football tonight so I'll not be around much (again) until about 7pm

vote Commander Harris just in case I dont have much time later.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Come on chaps get posting, there must be some decent clues out there by now. There's a growing list of players i trust to some extent- but the list of potential goons doesnt seem to be reducing much at all. Need some inspiration major tonight, or maybe just some luck.

Evening folks, not much been happening I see.

Might change my vote soon but first I need food.....

sorry i haven't had a chance to post today.

i'm leaving my goon list as pompey and frenchie for now.

i'm going to catch up on the thread, see if anybody should replace one of them and will then post my vote.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Since Harris and Pompey are both on my goon list, I'm happy to leave my vote where it is.

Again, apologies for the Albannach lynching. I decided to take a punt and see what happened and I know it appeared goonly, but I assure you I'm not.

nothing's jumping out at me so i will go with pompey as so many others seem to think he's dodgy as well.

vote jambopompey

nothing's jumping out at me so i will go with pompey as so many others seem to think he's dodgy as well.

vote jambopompey

I don't, I just don't think Harris is a goon.

I don't, I just don't think Harris is a goon.

why do you think so scotland? My vote's still on him.. be interested to know your reasoning behind that.

i'm just heading out to play 5 a sides and will be back after ten.

hopefully we will have bagged another goon.

Vote Count

jambopompey 4

Commander Harris 2

Frenchie 2

Arnold 1

Kitster 1

Jambosean 75 1

Only Bev to vote and half an hour to go

Unvote Kitster

Vote Jambosean75

Far to far to low key in my opinion.

Deek that was your reason for voting me initially and now you know the bloke's gone out to play 5s you switch your vote on to him?

thats weird, i posted when i got home, but its not shown up!!

very odd

anyhoo, i voted geoff with the premise that if anything changed i'd moce my vote, but nothing as yet convinces me one way or another

haven't the faintest idea who to vote for, so i'll stick with that

Just noticed, Harris still to vote

jambopompey 4

Commander Harris 2

Frenchie 2

Arnold 1

Kitster 1

Jambosean 75 1

Geoff Kilpatrick 1

If he does not vote by 9pm he will lose voting rights for tomorrow

I just got it wrong about Alba .. As Yvonne said I stuck to one on my original goon list as I had nothin better to go on. I also did not get Alba lynched I merely squared it up for a 4 or 5 way tie at the time to see what others would do. I had a crap weekend (despite a Hearts win) and was in a bad mood so i stayed off my pc mostly. I'm not a goon end of story.

So I agree geoff is looking dodgier (but surely that was too obvious) and I've always had my doubts on Harris.

I'm at work and have football tonight so I'll not be around much (again) until about 7pm

vote Commander Harris just in case I dont have much time later.

Kate why do you think the Commander and Geoff are dodgy?

thehibsareintheirbeds

Time's running out- anyone got anything to say about saving pompey? Starting to worry about the fact he's out there on his own and its all so quiet.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Got a feeling pompey's roled- just not sure on which side. Too late now. Fingers crossed

Kate why do you think the Commander and Geoff are dodgy?

CH was on my goon list from day 1 but looking less likely by the second him not positing a vote..and I only said GK's final post to lynch Alba was dodgier than mine. After my non existent weekend I thought I would start trying to share my thoughts

Archived