Mafia - Behind Bars

Groot

Behind Bars

It was night in HMP Kickback, but something was amiss. The supply of bog roll and scuddy mags had gone missing and the lags were not happy, a select few were doing their bit to cause unrest and it was up to the screws and the (reasonably) decent prisoners to unearth them and get back to doing porridge.

The Roles -

Good

Fulton & Mackay ? Prison guards/Screws on the look out for the wrong doers. Allowed to do a bunk search every night to try and find incriminating evidence

Doctor Sidebottom ? Local GP who supports the prison and looks to protect one of the lags every night.

Bad

Guv?nor ? Master criminal and as powerful behind bars as he was out on the streets

Knuckles ? More teeth than braincells, Guv?nor?s muscle and ?special friend? behind closed doors!

The Governor ? Encourages the unrest in the prison in order to try and get additional government funding to pay for is mid life crisis sports car.

The baddies take turns each night to nominate a kill, they can communicate off thread

Assassin

Jock McMad ? escapee from the psych wing, pure pent up aggression and is only interested in inflicting violence whenever he can, it is rumoured that nobody is madder than him. Has two night kills to use at any time throughout the game

The prison wins once all baddies are killed off and the baddies win once they have killed all the doctor and screws and they outnumber the remaining prisoners.

If you do not receive a PM you are doing porridge and are only interested in keeping your head down and serving time

At night I will take PMs from the Screws then Doctor Sidebottom, then the baddies and finally Jock McMad if he wished to kill

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re Jock or the Guv?nor etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse.

PMs will be sent out over next hour and I will let you know on thread when this has been done

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm on Saturday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 11pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

MODS ? Could you please sticky and remove the sign up thread?

:2thumbsup:

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Commander Harris

2. YvonneJambo-off ill

3. Geoff Kilpatrick

4.Arnold (Thank feck!)

5. kitster

6. Beverley (coughs..sorry!!!)

7. Albannach

8. Lasith

11. Frenchie

12. jambosean75

13. Deek

14. THAITB

15. jambo 'the soon to be sober' pompey

16. Martin

20. Csaba "First up" Wabba

Add scotland to that as well.

Player List

1 Commander Harris

2 YvonneJambo

3 Geoff Kilpatrick

4 Arnold

5 kitster

6 Beverley

7 Albannach

8 Lasith

9 Scotland

11 Frenchie

12 jambosean75

13 Deek

14 THAITB

15 jambopompey

16 Martin

20 Csaba Wabba

16 playing so it's 9 for the lynch

All PMs are out so if you don't have one you are just an inmate

nice one Malky and in the interest of tradition

vote milky

Player list please :10900:

you need it seeing as he isn't playing

knob :10900:

back to being a townie :10900:

it's where i do my best work :2thumbsup:

There is no townies in jail so your lying! :10900:

Anyway Im going back to my gut instinct and get my vote in before she does on me Vote Beverley:2thumbsup:

Ah well, just a plain inmate on the road to recovery.

Anyway, vote Geoff just for something to do.

(STICKY?!)

Commander Harris

evening all, well up for this game so hopefully I'll be back to my old self with some full participation rather than the rather quiet games of late. heading out for the evening but will be back on later to give my thoughts on the procedings so far.

nice set up malky.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning all, what a start to the day, thinking of ways to avoid being Bubba's bitch!

Did Graham Rix reside in HMP Kickback?

Anyway, vote Martin since I should have modkilled him in the Twin Peaks game!

Just to clarify there are 3 goons and 2 are called the Govenor/guv'nor? Im thinking im reading that right :stuart:

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just to clarify there are 3 goons and 2 are called the Govenor/guv'nor? Im thinking im reading that right :stuart:

Yep

Can we just relabel one of the goons as Paul Ince? What's he inside for anyway?

thehibsareintheirbeds

Porridge it is. Nice to be a simple crim this time. Just going to keep my head down and do my time.

Evenin all! Better late than never Malky :2thumbsup:

Amusing theme! Can you imagine us lot banged up together? I think the baddies should be locked in the same cell and forced to listen to a selection of Terrace debates on repeat mode :th_o:

No spam from me this time.

GOOOOAAAAAAL! Someone scored at Tynie and it wasn't Hearts..:th_o:

Scotland 1-0 England

And no bs this game, as the masons are also the cop if i've read it rightly.

yup, I plan on doing it in all my games now to annoy boof :2thumbsup:

just back from 5 asides and to be honest, i was that rank csaba would probably play me on saturday if he had been watching.:10900:

I'll give a daily goon list....

Geoff (purely retaliatory)

Kitster (because)

Albannach (as above)

Tomorrow it will change!

yup, I plan on doing it in all my games now to annoy boof :2thumbsup:

Probably would've worked better if I'd been playing :P

Commander Harris

as expected very early days yet, nothing to add but just thought I'd check in as I said I would earlier.

My goon list for the moment is Geoff, Geoff and Geoff for trying to hound me out, even though other folk were as bad as me in the last game for clues.

Vote Geoff

Morning all, sticking with my list from yesterday...

unvote Geoff vote kitster

Disappointed that I can't vote Boof. :stuart:

Morning all.

Hard lines Scotland, if your not fast your last eh.:2thumbsup:

Don't think I'll be getting involved with the spamming to much this game, purely because I can't be arsed.

YvonneJambo

Martin

Commander Harris

Is my goon list.

Completely random.

BoJack Horseman

I do enjoy the Day 1 squabble. I really shouldn't have joined this game with an essay due on Monday... oh well.

Archived