Vlad speaks!

Pants Shaton

Shocked to see a comment about Hearts from our leader:

"Andrius was great for Hearts, but we talked with the coaches and decided that there are some younger forwards who can replace him well."Vlad, Evening News today.

0,,10289~3400446,00.jpg

07jmole.jpg

Bring on the future!

tommythejambo
TBH I'm willing to give Mole a chance.

Elliot has had to many IMO.

You make a fair point there.

There was a time when I thought Mole may have a big future at the club, and I'd like to see him given another chance.

Drylaw Hearts

When VR say's he 'talked with the Coaches' he really means he 'told the Coaches'.

No Coach/Manager in their right mind would agree to sell Velicka at the moment.

When VR say's he 'talked with the Coaches' he really means he 'told the Coaches'.

Money seems the only thing Vlad is interested in.

I'd be surprised if 'Shaggy' was even consulted given he didn't have a clue what was happening with Velicka and, despite being the 'manager', expressed no opinion on the matter.

Victor Meldrew

Isn't the really worrying thing that if he did speak to Frail, Frail probably told him that Clum is the new Shevchenko - every time he's asked to talk about the team, he always tries to say how great Clum is.

Frail must really rate Elliott and Mole, unbelievable when Mole can't even get a game for QOS and Clum is useless!

I prey this means Branny is in with a shot!!

TBH I'm willing to give Mole a chance.

Elliot has had to many IMO.

Mole has a tendency to have really lame shots at goal that trundle into the keepers waiting arms, but at least he does actually shoot for goal, i'd have him in instead of Elliot any day but to be honest i'd much rather have someone else altogether.

BTW who says the young guys he's talking about are Elliot and Mole? He could be talking about a couple of the up and comings in the reserves/ youth team.

Cue the "Velicka was rubbish anyway - anyone could have scored the goals he did, and if someone else was in the team instead of him, they would have scored more" ... stuff.

Or "every day, he was killing the club".

Cue the "Velicka was rubbish anyway - anyone could have scored the goals he did, and if someone else was in the team instead of him, they would have scored more" ... stuff.

:fing25:

:biggrin:

Surely he should be criticised for being a traitor for wanting to play for another club?:blah::P

Guest JamboRobbo
maybe the reason templeton was sent out on a short term loan?

so that he could be at Raith till the end of the season whilst Velicka was gone now?

Ally Alexander
maybe the reason templeton was sent out on a short term loan?

His loan has been extended to the end of the season; don't know if he can be recalled.

ColtbridgeJambo
Frail must really rate Elliott and Mole, unbelievable when Mole can't even get a game for QOS and Clum is useless!

I prey this means Branny is in with a shot!!

Unfortunately SF thinks the sun shines out of their backsides.

Especially when it comes to Clum.

Another sad day in a sad season.

Nucky Thompson

No Coach/Manager would agree unless the player has demanded a move. I don't think anyone knows how much longer AV was contracted to Vlad, maybe he was going into the last year of his contract and wanted to move ASAP, therefore it would have been foolish not to cash in now.

Velicka was rubbish anyway - anyone could have scored the goals he did, and if someone else was in the team instead of him, they would have scored more

;)

More seriously, we'll miss Velicka, but with Kingston coming back, and the benefits of stable selection starting to show, I reckon we'll be allright. But deluded optimism is almost a necessary characteristic in any Hearts fan.....

Guest JamboRobbo
No Coach/Manager would agree unless the player has demanded a move. I don't think anyone knows how much longer AV was contracted to Vlad, maybe he was going into the last year of his contract and wanted to move ASAP, therefore it would have been foolish not to cash in now.

aye, that'll be it.....and the reason Burley left is cause he was abducted by aliens. ;)

This move had nothing at all to do with Vlad wanting to cash in on a player currently at the peak of his value.....

Drylaw Hearts

I don't care how long he was contracted to VR/UBIG/FBK/P.O.P !!!

Hearts needed Velicka for the next 2.1/2 months.

It is a bad decision for Hearts that VR has let him go.

I don't care how long he was contracted to VR/UBIG/FBK/P.O.P !!!

Hearts needed Velicka for the next 2.1/2 months.

It is a bad decision for Hearts that VR has let him go.

Just shows that the current 'stand in' manager has no say at all and yet some on here reckon that he is still picking the team and organising the tactics.

Nucky Thompson
aye, that'll be it.....and the reason Burley left is cause he was abducted by aliens. ;)

This move had nothing at all to do with Vlad wanting to cash in on a player currently at the peak of his value.....

It's not like we're having the wool pulled over our eyes JR:rolleyes: It's been stated since the start that Vlad would bring over the Lithuanian players and put them in the shop window before punting them on.

Nucky Thompson
Just shows that the current 'stand in' manager has no say at all and yet some on here reckon that he is still picking the team and organising the tactics.
Did Joan have a say when Petrie was punting anything of value? Does that mean he wasn't picking the Hibs team and organizing tactics:cool:

Guest gorgie kev
Shocked to see a comment about Hearts from our leader:

"Andrius was great for Hearts, but we talked with the coaches and decided that there are some younger forwards who can replace him well."Vlad, Evening News today.

0,,10289~3400446,00.jpg

07jmole.jpg

Bring on the future!

Lord help us if we are to rely on clum for the rest of the season:eek: i would rather have an overweight robbo with one leg up front than that little waste of space with ponsy boots on-I'm bloody shaking with rage :mad:

Guest gorgie kev

Said exactly the same thing last night-He is nothing more than name only-Vlad still demands and vlad still gets end off :hae36:

Guest JamboRobbo
It's not like we're having the wool pulled over our eyes JR:rolleyes: It's been stated since the start that Vlad would bring over the Lithuanian players and put them in the shop window before punting them on.

Well, as I recall, they specificially said that WASN'T what they would be doing at Hearts, when they first arrived, and people suggested this is what they had planned ala Dundee Utd, Dunfermiline.

Great. I wondered what Vlad's vision for HMFC. Now I know. Thanks for that information.

Nothing to do with winning trophies, leagues or such silly ideas.

Brand spanking new stand being built purely as a showcase for Lithuanian players to be nurtured then sold on at crucial times of the season.

What, my I ask then is the point of supporting HMFC?:sad:

Craig Gordons Gloves

At the end of the day, selling Velicka with a couple of months left in the season might make financial sense - for VR, but from a footballing perspective it is a ridiculous decision.

On the other side of it - there is feck all left this season, so why not just punt the rest to Russia/Norway - anywhere that still has an open window and then play a team of kids. Nothing to lose - and the kids would thrive in a really welcoming, supportive atmosphere like Tynecastle on match days......:P

Did Joan have a say when Petrie was punting anything of value? Does that mean he wasn't picking the Hibs team and organizing tactics:cool:

Eh? Does that make it alright then? I don't give a **** about hibs but you obviously have a great interest in them!

Well, as I recall, they specificially said that WASN'T what they would be doing at Hearts, when they first arrived, and people suggested this is what they had planned ala Dundee Utd, Dunfermiline.

Yeah, exactly. We were supposed to be getting the cream of Lith talent to bolster our challenge for the title, not just as a convenient stopping point on the way to other clubs for big bucks.

This action by Vlad illustrates clearly what he thinks of us as supporters, he couldn't give a toss, its not as if SF will get any money to spend on a replacement, this is just the start of selling of the family silver, my faith in Vlad has almost withered .

DuffKirkMacKenzie

Utter nonsense Romanoff. You sell our top goal scorer then say we have young players to fill his boots. Elliot & Mole are not good enough for Hearts or any other team in the SPL. Never will be. Romanoff did not name the players he rated as good as Velicka, but these two spring to mind.

This action by Vlad illustrates clearly what he thinks of us as supporters, he couldn't give a toss, its not as if SF will get any money to spend on a replacement, this is just the start of selling of the family silver, my faith in Vlad has almost withered .

We cant replace him now anyway.

We're stuck with what we have.

Come on guys dont fall for the spin and little traps Vlad is setting.

As Drylaw said no coach in his right mind would have sanctioned the sale of Velicka with the way things are at the club at present when the transfer window doesnt allow us to replace him

Vlad and Vlad alone has forced this move through (I actually doubt Velicka had much choice in the matter)

But Vlad is saying the coaches have said we'll cope, when things go tits up over the next few games and we've completely stopped scoring goals Vlad can say

"I put my trust in the coaches but it seems as if they were wrong and let me down."

ie he can wash his hands and put the blame elsewhere

As he has always done in the past, as he will always do in the future.....

Sadly Vlad doesnt even have to be that clever to win the spin game with our fans

Nucky Thompson
Eh? Does that make it alright then? I don't give a **** about hibs but you obviously have a great interest in them!
I'm using them as an example to show you how fecking stupid your logic is:confused:

Sounds to me that Vlad is getting lied to by the coaches, as he cant be bothered to get his a**e over here to see for himself

aye it's called lost in translation ;)

bilston angel

There's obviously something happening in the bigger picture with Vlad selling off players that are needed and no new signings in the window and no new manager forthcoming.

The recent rumours regarding investment and takeover of the football side may have some credence now, lets hope so, because the present situation is unacceptable, given that SF stated at the weekend that he knew nothing about the AV situation and now Vlad says he discussed the players' transfer with the coaches!

Extremely frustrating when wer'e being told lies or maybe he did tell the "coaches" Malofeev and Co! Either way this cannot go on, and hope the predicted announcement at the end of this month materialises.

with Vlad pulling the strings, the coaches have no option to say we'll cope and stay positive no matter what he may be thinking personally. Frail is between a rock and a hard place on this one.

I still think that SF picks the team and decides on tactics although, yes he has to explain them to VR. I also believe that any new manager (should we get one) will probably have to deal in the same way and have nil influence in purchasing new players. It's been obvious for a while that this is part of VRs business plan i.e. bring in players (on generally respectable salaries compared with SPL teams outwith the OF) and sell them on. Trouble is we have the worst of both worlds. High salary bill and a crap team. :mad:

I love Heart of Midlothian to bits and I have a season ticket but I can't seem to understand what this bellend of an owner is doing. Fair enough we have to service the debt but it is the bellend of an owner who signed 94 players and 347 doctors making the wage bill ?10M per season.

We've sold Gordon for ?9m

We've sold Rudi for ?1.6M

We've sold Hartley for ?1.2M

We've been shafted for Webster to get 150K

We've sold Pospisil for ?250K

We've now sold Velicka for ?600K(for a goalscorer!! bellends)

We've freed Janny, Elvis, Takis, Brellier saving a good few quid.

?40M in debt? Are we in debt? Are we paying the allumium factories wages too?

?52M for the white elephant of a stadium that'll be half full most weeks given the current chaos.

Well done Vlad. Strip back the club. Take as much out of it as possible and lead all the supporters a merry dance full of broken promises and lies.

Appoint puppets to perform your plays and feed us all your pesh.

Larry is going to be next...

bilston angel
I still think that SF picks the team and decides on tactics although, yes he has to explain them to VR. I also believe that any new manager (should we get one) will probably have to deal in the same way and have nil influence in purchasing new players. It's been obvious for a while that this is part of VRs business plan i.e. bring in players (on generally respectable salaries compared with SPL teams outwith the OF) and sell them on. Trouble is we have the worst of both worlds. High salary bill and a crap team. :mad:

I doubt very much that he is in complete control of the team, looking at some selections and subs. He may have a bigger say than before but never a free hand!

Nucky Thompson
I doubt very much that he is in complete control of the team, looking at some selections and subs. He may have a bigger say than before but never a free hand!
I have no doubt he has complete control of the team, the team stays the same each week except for injuries and suspensions. He has a total free hand IMO.

Come on guys dont fall for the spin and little traps Vlad is setting.

As Drylaw said no coach in his right mind would have sanctioned the sale of Velicka with the way things are at the club at present when the transfer window doesnt allow us to replace him

Vlad and Vlad alone has forced this move through (I actually doubt Velicka had much choice in the matter)

But Vlad is saying the coaches have said we'll cope, when things go tits up over the next few games and we've completely stopped scoring goals Vlad can say

"I put my trust in the coaches but it seems as if they were wrong and let me down."

ie he can wash his hands and put the blame elsewhere

As he has always done in the past, as he will always do in the future.....

Sadly Vlad doesnt even have to be that clever to win the spin game with our fans

All very true, unfortunately...

:mad:

Archived