Most hated person in the spl

pumaking

whether it be a player, a manager or part of the coaching staff?

who is you're most hated person and for what reason?

mines is Nakamura. for the reasons being!

his diving really does my head in. and always goes unpunished! he is so lightweight, and protected by the GFA. i think he is so over rated its unbelievable. all he can do is score free kicks. for a midfielder, he doesnt play the killer pass, he doesnt run off the ball. yet he get so much praise and hype from the media. when he got last years player of the season that really p****d me off :mad::mad:

thats mine. whats yours and why?

P.K.

Walter Bishop

Owner/chairman - Vlad

Manager - Tangofat*****

Player(s) -Allan McGregor, Scott Brown,Knob Jones and Kris Boyd.

Gordon Strachan for me, very arrogant. Used to quite like him when he was on Match of the Day etc but now he does my head in. Really dislike Nacho Novo as well.

Owner/chairman - Vlad

Manager - Tangofat*****

Player(s) -Allan McGregor, Scott Brown,Knob Jones and Kris Boyd.

Vlad ! HOW DARE YOU ! I'm sending around the hitman right now !

Calderwood and McGeady and webster !

whether it be a player, a manager or part of the coaching staff?

who is you're most hated person and for what reason?

mines is Nakamura. for the reasons being!

his diving really does my head in. and always goes unpunished! he is so lightweight, and protected by the GFA. i think he is so over rated its unbelievable. all he can do is score free kicks. for a midfielder, he doesnt play the killer pass, he doesnt run off the ball. yet he get so much praise and hype from the media. when he got last years player of the season that really p****d me off :mad::mad:

thats mine. whats yours and why?

P.K.

The players will continue to play, so long as they get away with it.

For that reason, the whole SPL refereeing fraternity get my vote.

A "supporter" who doesn't like No28.

At the risk of being called "blinkered", I lend my support to ANYONE in a Hearts shirt, during every game, and hope that they do well. No. 28, nor any other player, doesn't ask to be chosen, and so deserves our support whilst on the field. Whether they are up to the job is for debate at other times, but to chose a Hearts player as the one you hate most in the SPL, when there are so many other worthy candidates elsewhere, is incomprehensible.

It has been said,often, that it's all about opinions, and you're entitled to yours. I have my own, but prefer to give every player my support, and I couldn't possibly "hate" one in maroon.

Dean Winchester
A "supporter" who doesn't like No28.

Bit of a joke if you ask me. Out of all the **** and vermin in the SPL you still choose to pick a Hearts player over the rest?

Aiden McGeady, Pressley, and Scott Brown :mad:

Absolute vermin :mad:

You can make a case for the other 2 but Pressley? Shurely shome mistake!!!

Players: Scott McDonald, Aiden McGeady, Ian Murray, Barry Ferguson, Artur Boruc, Rob Jones.

Manager: Gordon Strachan

Press: Keith Jackson!!

You can make a case for the other 2 but Pressley? Shurely shome mistake!!!

Sorry mate but he would be in my top three most hated players!!!

along with SUPER barry and that wee b*w bag novo!!

Drylaw Hearts
Bit of a joke if you ask me. Out of all the **** and vermin in the SPL you still choose to pick a Hearts player over the rest?

Yes.

He's the one that upsets me the most, so he's the one I hate the most.

Sorry mate but he would be in my top three most hated players!!!

along with SUPER barry and that wee b*w bag novo!!

I just cant see how he can be in any Jambos top 3, sure he made a mess of it with us on his return with celtic, but there are hundreds in front of him. I just cant bring myself to dislike the guy, i didnt like what he did, but he was only ;looking after number 1. I can kind of understand that.

Wee Barry for me, along with Strachan, and Ian Murray.

No.28

I can understand that.

With the exception of Jamie McAllister, never have I hated seeing a player play for Hearts more than Ivaskevicius. I cannot stand seeing him hide on the pitch.

But my most hated person in the SPL would be Tommy Burns.

Marmeladent?rtchen

Guys, Not sure how I feel about this thread, it just seems unsporting and full of hate! Besides,,,,

,,,none of the above are worse then that ^^^^ Lennon was!!!!

Jimmy Calderwoord, Gordon Strachan

McGeady, Nakamura, McDonald, Adam, Jones, Boruc, Webster, Mehmet, Hughes, Diamond, L Miller and the whole Hobo's squad... think thats all of them

there are too many of them to name but for me its has to be celtic fans there arrogant and nothing but biggots i may add rangers fans are closely behind them

as for most hate person i would probs have to go with abdy walker not really part of the spl but he sure has a good go at tellin us how great celtic are

i'm surprised at the amount of OF players on the lists. A lot of them are also Scotland players. counts for something in my eyes.

For me its all the Hibs players, once they leave Hibs they go up in my estimation. This looks more like an Anti OF post than a Jambos post. Not unusual on KB.

The Old Tolbooth

Manager wise I despise....

Calderwood for being a bitter hun who has never recovered since we humped his Dunfermline team at Tynie when putting 7 past them

Strachan for being a ginger little scrotebag who never has anything decent to say about anyone and needs a good kicking

Player wise

Zander Diamond for the way he acted at Pittodrie during our last game up there

Barry Ferguson for being "Mr I have refs in my back pocket"!! He gets away with murder!

Zemmama for being as blatant a diver as Miko but getting away with it because he plays for the media darlings

Dean Shiels, see Zemmama

Nakamura, See Zemamma

Chris Burke, See Zemmama

Naismith, See Zemmama

David Clarkson, See Zemmama

Susie-Jambo-66

Gordon Strachan

He is just so ijnorant. He can never look at the camera , sits scratching his head , rubbing his face and eating sweets etc

Aiden McJudas.

Also special mention to Murdo Mcleod who is increasingly getting on my nads.

Also cannae stand Gary Caldwell, Calderwood & Wee Ginger gnome!

Also non spl - Ashley Cole, what a *****!

Gordon Smith

1. He is an ex-bluenose.

2. He was a football agent. Agents like to unsettle their clients, get them new pay deals or move them to new clubs. Agents organising big pay deals for their clients have vastly inflated player wages in the last 10 years, taking players further and further away from the paying punter.

3. He was a football pundit. Soon as an ex-player retires they forget all the sitters they missed, the dives they made to get penalties, the red cards and bad tackles they made. All ex footballer pundits are hypocrites.

4. When he was appointed by the SFA he was seen to be a fresh start and was going to shake up the SFA. Instead he has become the Blazerati (copyright Gerry McNee) he was meant to get rid of.

5. He never admits he was wrong eg the fuss over Miko; not telling McGhee he didn't have the Scotland job etc.

york ninja

:ph34r:

Archived