Most hated person in the spl

pumaking

Calderwood.

Boruc and Strachan are up there, but they (for me), do it for the wind up.

Calderwood is because he actually despises us.

Big fat orange spacehopping balloon.

Anyone got a pin?

P****k!

:rolleyes:

barry ned ferguson and all of rangers as a hole and gordon strachan and everything to do with that shiiieeet green and white team from the suburbs of weedge i despise all of sellik twice as much as the blue nose team.

P.s and that's alot of hate right there.

Would have to go for Barry Ferguson for knowin he can get away wi murder off the refs,and Alan McGregor for bein a **** who also gets away wi murder

boy_in_maroon

good thread pk, let's you let off steam!!!

got to be boruc the ballet dancer,

can any one re post those silly pics of him with the derdrie barlow specs again?

Strachan (used to be funny) cos he cannae take the heat.

McTraitor for wearing that white trackie

The Crab (has to be on everyones list)

Charlie Albertz (cos he's ug)

Tango (see the crab)

Caldwell (for saying McTraitor is world class :hae36:)

Player formally known as Number 24 (I know he's a Hearts player but does my heid in for zero effort and that stupid outside of the boot flick)

Sergio Garcia

Tangoman, gets me goat everytime i see him and he is just an utter pr**k, used to be Barry the crab but im past caring about him now. And Walter Smith, imo sold Scotland down the river when Rangers came for him!

In order

Gordon Strachan - Arrogant winker with a ****** for a nose who's face I would never tire of stomping on. Wee ginger ned who never gives anybody any credit, when his pishy team have been played off the park and scraped a 1-0 and the interviewer tries to get him to acknowledge the opposition he makes some snide remark and changes the subject, he is a tool, end of.

Jimmy Calderwood - Another arrogant tosser who never gives credit where it's due, I really hope Aberdeen don't win another game this season, i'd love that long time. It would be worth it just to see the look on his stupid big ugly orange face.

Barry Ferguson - Ludicrously overrated and gets away with murder, I realise that neither of those reasons are actually his fault but the fact that he knows he can do anything he wants on the pitch with impunity and takes advantage of that every time really gets my fecking goat.

Artur Boruc, without a shadow of doubt, wish the man dead!

Are we allowed to wish people dead ?

As some of the things I've wanted to say I might get a ban for.

• 3 weeks later...

Its a toss up between Ferguson and Mctraitor for me but my all time hated player in the SPL has to be Lennon

Gordon Strachan, the way he chooses to deal with interviewers who have not played the game as pros shows a flawed charcter and I cringe with embarrasment to be of the same nationality as the man.

Close second would be Andy Davis, a copper and a cheat.

Has to be Barry Ferguson,he knows he can run about the park,kick,punch,slap and shove and the ref never saw a thing.Makes me sick lookin at him

Rambo the Jambo

don't forget Danny Grainger and Gus McPherson ... although his resemblence to George W Bush makes me smirk.

Glasgow Jambo

Noel Hunt, Rob Jones and Gordon 'Haha look at me, I cant wait till next years 'only an excuse' just so I get more publicity' Strachan (PS I detest Strachan)

Broxburn_Jambo

Alan Combe must be worth a mention as the most annoying hobo supporting player in the SPL.

TakisFyssas3

obviously has to be that circus freak for hibs

popeye

closely followed by that knob graham fleming for gretna

What happened to peace, love and tolerance?

Hatred is far too strong a word to describe a football player from a rival club.

"Cannae be bothered with him" fair enough.

"Dinnae like him" reasonable point.

At the end of the day the players most people say they "hate" are the good players who consistently do damage to your team, which is what they're paid to do and what delights their fans.

How many times have you heard "I hate ****** but I wish he played for us. Slight contradiction there I would submit.

Archived