Nick Griffin On Question Time

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Guest Bilel Mohsni
You are quick enough to slate the BNP for their values just wondered what wonderful things your party either stand for and have done in the past that make you vote for them.

Well it is entirely up to me who I vote for and as a secret ballot up to me if I tell you or not... I chose not to on this occassion as I do nbot want you to deflect the point of the thread away down another road. i am here to slander and slate the nazis that are the BNP and i enjoy doing so as I think that they are vermin and the people that vote for them are stupid or racist. this is my opinion.

If you want to start a thread about another party then do so, feel free and I will decide whether or not to post my opinions on it... that is democracy my friend...

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are quick enough to slate the BNP for their values just wondered what wonderful things your party either stand for and have done in the past that make you vote for them.

I doubt that any of them would have openly racist policies like the BNP.

That immediately sets the BNP apart from every other party I can think of and sets them beyond the pale in terms of civilised society.

He is the leader of a democratically elected party that has not been proscribed. He is perfectly entitled to be up there. Liberal lefties are quite happy to scream 'Free speech' until they have to listen to something they don't agree with. That then makes them the very epitomy of what they claim to despise. Maybe if the other parties actually listened and acted for the good of the people rather than line their own pockets we wouldn't even be having this thread. In British politics we definitely reap what we sow. A wee frightener to the other parties is NOT a bad thing.

Guest Bilel Mohsni
I doubt that any of them would have openly racist policies like the BNP.

That immediately sets the BNP apart from every other party I can think of and sets them beyond the pale in terms of civilised society.

I could not agree more...

Galloway is certainly a master debator.

And before you accuse Griffin of being an "inferior politician", I suggest you check the number of votes polled by their respective parties in the most recent local or national elections.

Number of votes is hardly the best way to grade the quality of the politician.

Although if you want to follow your method how many MP's do the BNP have compared to Respect?

Or are you advocating proportional representation?

And before you accuse Griffin of being an "inferior politician", I suggest you check the number of votes polled by their respective parties in the most recent local or national elections.

Nick Griffin isn't a 'credible' politician, the people he hangs around with in Europe are some of the most distasteful fascists parties on earth and when you come out with something like "We should just sink boats full of immigrants" then unfortunately no-one is going to take you seriously.

Well it is entirely up to me who I vote for and as a secret ballot up to me if I tell you or not... I chose not to on this occassion as I do nbot want you to deflect the point of the thread away down another road. i am here to slander and slate the nazis that are the BNP and i enjoy doing so as I think that they are vermin and the people that vote for them are stupid or racist. this is my opinion.

If you want to start a thread about another party then do so, feel free and I will decide whether or not to post my opinions on it... that is democracy my friend...

If you had given me your party I would have started a new thread on them, as you rightly mention about a "democracy" everyone should have a say. I have a feeling you aren't telling me your party as they are wide open to attack just like the BNP are on this thread.

The BNP are undoubtedly right-wing on social and cultural policy ie on race and immigration. They are also - cynically or otherwise - left wing on economic policy, including nationalisation of the banks.

I predict that they should be exposed tonight on their social policy. But if the questions cover the full range of economic issues facing the country, then they may well score a few points against the other parties - who all take a broadly uniform view on these matters.

So I think and hope that he should get mostly jeers ... but wouldn't be suprised if he also gets a few cheers against what the BNP calls the Lib-Lab-Con-trick. Although there is no chance of the BNP emulating Hitler and the Nazi Party, it should be remembered that Hitler took a Keynsian approach to the German economy in the '30's to get out of the depression ... job creation including building the autobahns, the railway network.... boosting manufacturing and thereby Volkswagon and so on...

This will be a test for the other parties as much as the BNP, its not a typical QT where the same old faces do a bit of sparring and then have a few drinks in the green room afterwards... I just hope they're up to it. :th_o:

Guest Bilel Mohsni
If you had given me your party I would have started a new thread on them, as you rightly mention about a "democracy" everyone should have a say. I have a feeling you aren't telling me your party as they are wide open to attack just like the BNP are on this thread.

ALL PARTIES are open to attack... I am not telling you mine because I do not want a particularly enjoyable nazi bashing thread to be distracted turned into a broadside on another subject.

However since the demise or 'evolution' of the NF into the BNP there has not been a more hated party or group in the UK than the BNP... So even if i voted Monster Raving Loony party then they would not be as open to ridicule as a bunch of frustrated, impotent, racist morons with all the collective inteligence of a worm farm... That goes for their voters in my opinion too... Whoever they might be... They are so small in number anyway, that unfortunately not enough of them will read my views on them. :57: Are you one per-chance? perhaps you can tell me your views on their policies and why they appeal to you?

ALL PARTIES are open to attack... I am not telling you mine because I do not want a particularly enjoyable nazi bashing thread to be distracted turned into a broadside on another subject.

However since the demise or 'evolution' of the NF into the BNP there has not been a more hated party or group in the UK than the BNP... So even if i voted Monster Raving Loony party then they would not be as open to ridicule as a bunch of frustrated, impotent, racist morons with all the collective inteligence of a worm farm... That goes for their voters in my opinion too... Whoever they might be... They are so small in number anyway, that unfortunately not enough of them will read my views on them. :57: Are you one per-chance? perhaps you can tell me your views on their policies and why they appeal to you?

I in 6 voters in barnsley voted for the BNP. and they have 2 MEPs ...sorry mate thats not a small number of people. And no matter if he makes a total shop fron of himself tonight a lot more down south will vote for them in the next election. I think they are the looneys ....but

Ooops.

Nearly right.

Drop the "de"

Guest Bilel Mohsni
I in 6 voters in barnsley voted for the BNP. and they have 2 MEPs ...sorry mate thats not a small number of people. And no matter if he makes a total shop fron of himself tonight a lot more down south will vote for them in the next election. I think they are the looneys ....but

They have no chance IMO... Barnsley is a hole though and the people there will be desperate for scapegoats so I suppose that is the sort of place they will pick up their still very small (in UK terms) votes.

They are even less popular than the Tories in Scotland though... Thankfully, guess we don't have as many thickos... Because we certainly have a lot of unemployed! Maybe they are unwilling to descend to the level of beasts up here when they become unemployed and blame it on anyone who does not resemble themselves at the word of a despicable racist *******?

northfieldhearts
He is the leader of a democratically elected party that has not been proscribed. He is perfectly entitled to be up there. Liberal lefties are quite happy to scream 'Free speech' until they have to listen to something they don't agree with. That then makes them the very epitomy of what they claim to despise. Maybe if the other parties actually listened and acted for the good of the people rather than line their own pockets we wouldn't even be having this thread. In British politics we definitely reap what we sow. A wee frightener to the other parties is NOT a bad thing.

Couldnt agree more.

Maybe if the other parties actually listened and acted for the good of the people rather than line their own pockets we wouldn't even be having this thread.

Maybe, but just because mainstream politicians are on the take wouldn't make me vote for a party whose fundamental ideology is racist.

There are plenty of other parties around who are untainted by corruption, so why would the BNP only benefit?

Condoning racism is not the answer to politicians being corrupt and anyone thinking that it is, is simply stupid or deliberately trying to pass off their own racism as a protest vote.

Guest Bilel Mohsni
Couldnt agree more.

I agree to an extent also but... Two questions...

Which party would you trust 100% not to do the same thing if they were voted in?

Do you think the BNP would not line their own pockets and behave in exactly the same corrupt fashion as the others if they ever got some kind of power?

For me, all parties are guilty of such behaviour but... The other parties would not at the same time as this try and stir up hatred towards other races and ethnic groups. Hardly an argument for them now is it?

For all these people slating the BNP, can I ask who you vote for and why?

I vote for, like many other people ,Parties who do not see people as lesser, for not being born in this country or having different pigmentation in there skin than i do.

Don't want to wish my holiday away, but I'd love to see QT tonight. :2thumbsup:

The trendy lefty PC brigade are running scared, particularly that whining mongrel Peter Hain. It would appear that free speech and airing the views of legitimate political parties is one of their key objectives - unless of course they don't agree with the views that are expressed. :43:

Would Griffin - should his party ever be elected to power - promise to continue to uphold all forms of free speech (even if some of it criticises the BNP) and also continue to allow the British public the right to vote the BNP out of office in a subsequent general election? Or will he follow the German precedent of the far-right being elected to power in suspending free speech and abolishing the democratic form of government and replacing it with a one-party dictatorship?

Can you explain why a Party that advocates disenfranchising a sizeable minority of the population is democratic? Should anyone who represents an undemocratic party should be given airtime on the BBC?

Guest Bilel Mohsni
Would Griffin - should his party ever be elected to power - promise to continue to uphold all forms of free speech (even if some of it criticises the BNP) and also continue to allow the British public the right to vote the BNP out of office in a subsequent general election? Or will he follow the German precedent of the far-right being elected to power in suspending free speech and abolishing the democratic form of government and replacing it with a one-party dictatorship?

The paradox of fascism and it's place in a modern society who believe in free-speach and democracy. :stuart:

I P Knightley
First of all... "... he is an odious little jobby... " :10900:

Christ! Taken out of context, it looks as though I have a rating system for jobbies and there are some that aren't at all odious. :)

A wee stammer there, Therapist? The body clock getting to you?

Mentioned elsewhere, there are many, many folk who get huge numbers of votes but are political pygmies.

I think, though, that I agree with the sentiment. Griffen is a good politician; he's been able to lead a party to unprecedented levels of success (taking advantage of a weak, weak opposition). I also think Ken Livingstone is a good politician, as is William Hague. None of this means I have to agree with them, though.

Guest Bilel Mohsni
"... Christ! Taken out of context, it looks as though I have a rating system for jobbies and there are some that aren't at all odious... "

Jobbies are responsible for our current unemployment levels and the collapse of the banks... I want a free Britain where we are no longer at the mercy of jobbies, stealing our jobs and planning to blow us all up! I predict sewers of blood!!

Victor Mancini
Is it possible to anticipate an anti-climax?

If so, I anticipate an anti-climax.

He's going to keep himself on a very short leash and stick to the published manifesto. He's not going to come in wearing jackboots and a black shirt. He won't be drawn into discussions about being a right-wing, fascist holocaust denier. He'll have carefully rehearsed monologues on all the major areas on which we'd like to have the truth.

Any panelist who tries to bring the less savoury aspects of his party &/or personality to the fore will be denounced for not addressing the issues and trying to smear him/the party.

It'll be quite something if someone makes him drop the veneer while retaining their own (party's) credibility.

same as every other politician then.

not that i'd ever support that ersehole of a man

northfieldhearts
I agree to an extent also but... Two questions...

Which party would you trust 100% not to do the same thing if they were voted in?

Do you think the BNP would not line their own pockets and behave in exactly the same corrupt fashion as the others if they ever got some kind of power?

For me, all parties are guilty of such behaviour but... The other parties would not at the same time as this try and stir up hatred towards other races and ethnic groups. Hardly an argument for them now is it?

I am talking about the listening to the people part. For too long major issues such as immigration and asylum have been washed over as a trivial matter. The time has come to say enough is enough and they seem to be the only party willing to address the problem.

I think that the irony of the people protesting at him not to appear is a denial of the democracy that this country prides itself on.

Guest Bilel Mohsni
I am talking about the listening to the people part. For too long major issues such as immigration and asylum have been washed over as a trivial matter. The time has come to say enough is enough and they seem to be the only party willing to address the problem.

How would 'enough is enough' work though? If only it was as easy as that... Should we just kick out anyone who cmae here from another gountry?... Like Mugabe did, that really sorted out their economy didn't it?

I personaly think we need better integration. I also think there are probably more white British born dole cheats in Britain than there are from other backgrounds.

Not convinced with all their views but do agree with the folllowing:

Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally.

Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British.

Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.

However I also agree on some views that other parties have. Unfortunatley I am not in a position to start a party on all the views I share.

I haven't voted for the BNP but I get the impression you think that I have.

I think that the irony of the people protesting at him not to appear is a denial of the democracy that this country prides itself on.

People disagree with a publicly funded corporation legitmising an openly racist political party. I'm not sure what is hypocritical about that. I'd feel the same over a pro-peadophilia party.

Guest Bilel Mohsni
What a ridiculous statement.

The racist part is spot on... Perhaps "Thickos and Racists" would have been a better statement?

Only racists or cowards vote for the BNP.

Dont think that argument stands up as much now as it used to it,s like saying only rich folk vote tory and working class people vote labour.

Is there a political party whose stance isn't to deport those found to be here illegally?

Exactly.

There are people trying to physically restrain him from entering the bbc building, these are the real thugs.

Dont think that argument stands up as much now as it used to it,s like saying only rich folk vote tory and working class people vote labour.

Not the same at all.

The BNP play on morons who are scared to blame themselves for the problems in their lives.

Take a read through the track-records of pretty much every single BNP politician who has been elected at any level and tell me that this party representing the UK would improve matters.

Is there a political party whose stance isn't to deport those found to be here illegally?

First party I checked and would you look at Labour's stance:

"Britain has a long tradition of providing a safe haven to those in need. We are proud of this history and we will continue to provide a place of refuge for the oppressed and those legitimately seeking asylum and the security of our care".

What a ridiculous statement.

Prove it. Any BNP voters who want to try convince me they aren't either racist or cowardly - feel free.

First party I checked and would you look at Labour's stance:

"Britain has a long tradition of providing a safe haven to those in need. We are proud of this history and we will continue to provide a place of refuge for the oppressed and those legitimately seeking asylum and the security of our care".

What has that got to do with immigrants staying here illegaly?

Guest Bilel Mohsni
Not convinced with all their views but do agree with the folllowing:

Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British.

Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.

However I also agree on some views that other parties have. Unfortunatley I am not in a position to start a party on all the views I share.

I haven't voted for the BNP but I get the impression you think that I have.

The first one is impossible IMO.

The second one I agree with.

The third one is open to the interpretation of 'safe' but certainly not a racist view.

I am actually VERY sorry if I suggested that you vote for them but you do not... I would hate to accuse someone of anything that vile... I am sure even the National Socialists had some policies that made a little sense but that doesn't balance out the genocide.

It is the white supremacist side of the party that I hate and it is far more pressing an issue in my eyes than the other policies they may have that are aimed at addressing a situation that needs tackled... There are ways of tackling problems that do not stir up hatred between different ethnic groups in our country.

For example I am not very keen for my dark skinned Scottish born girlfriend to be treated like dirt in the country of her birth by unscientific, thicko, thugs who believe that she is inferior and a second class citizen... Especially since her parents and her have paid sh*t loads in taxes and filled jobs that insanely understaffed yet essential like the NHS and our school system.

What has that got to do with immigrants staying here illegaly?

You seem to think everyone has the BNP stance of immigration that proves they don't.

You seem to think everyone has the BNP stance of immigration that proves they don't.

No. I'm just saying that a pledge to remove illegal immigrants is worthless since every other political party says the same thing.

Here's some more from the Labour website which is probably more relevant :

In 2007, we removed an immigration offender on average, every 8 minutes.

A single border force to guard our ports and airports, with new powers and new technology.

Since February 2008 rogue employers face civil penalties of up to ?10,000 for each illegal worker they employ. Those found to have knowingly hired illegal workers can incur an unlimited fine and be sent to prison.

In 2008 we activated powers to automatically deport foreign national rule-breakers

Enforcing strict penalties against immigrants or their employers if they break the rules, including the establishment of new partnerships between local authorities and enforcement agencies to gather intelligence, disrupt illegal activity and track down illegal immigrants and failed asylum seekers.

No. I'm just saying that a pledge to remove illegal immigrants is worthless since every other political party says the same thing.

Here's some more from the Labour website which is probably more relevant :

The BNP's pledge is more ruthless. Whereas other parties would go down the route and going through applications etc. I don't see them doing this.

:qqb017:

Classic! Galloway is a self-serving egotist with zero political credibility. Or have I missed something and impersonating a cat on Big Brother has suddenly been covered in Hansard? :smoking:

Quite a cheap responce by your standards mate.

I dont think I ever stated that he was a credible politician. Nor are the celebrity panelists, so would it make you happy if he was on under that banner?

We all know hes a joke. But you can't claim that he isnt good in these situations.

The Mighty Thor
Thankfully, guess we don't have as many thickos... Because we certainly have a lot of unemployed! Maybe they are unwilling to descend to the level of beasts up here when they become unemployed and blame it on anyone who does not resemble themselves at the word of a despicable racist *******?

Give it time mate. The proddies and the papes up here are still too busy trying to obliterate each other over a 17th century scrap in Ireland to worry about the 20th/21st century problem of illegal immigration and racism.

We should be on message in approx 250 years.:smiley2:

Guest Bilel Mohsni
Give it time mate. The proddies and the papes up here are still too busy trying to obliterate each other over a 17th century scrap in Ireland to worry about the 20th/21st century problem of illegal immigration and racism.

We should be on message in approx 250 years.:smiley2:

We are falling behind! This is not acceptable!

950,000 people voted for the BNP at the last Euro elections in a free election.

Lets make sure they are not able to vote again lets not live in a free country.

northfieldhearts
The racist part is spot on... Perhaps "Thickos and Racists" would have been a better statement?

Absolute nonsense. I am not thick and certainly not a racist. Read up on them before spouting mealy-mouthed statments like that.

Guest Bilel Mohsni
Absolute nonsense. I am not thick and certainly not a racist. Read up on them before spouting mealy-mouthed statments like that.

I am sorry if you don't like it, but it is my opinion that anyone who is not racist who votes for them is too thick to realize that they are a racist party... If that just happens to include you then... Sorry but that is how I feel.

Kudos for "mealy mouthed" though... Thought I was reading the Dandy there for a second.

Hopefully Der Fuhrer will make a complete tit of himself tonight.

Then we can all go back to laughing at the BNP intead of being scared of them.

Archived