Wallace in the scotland squad.

Rees1874

So he gets dragged into replace some English nobody because the OF (predicatably) don't want their players flying half way round the world when they have more important games coming up.

How many others will have sudden "injuries" that will be clear in time for the following weekend.

Lee and Hearts should tell the GFA to GTF

Rubbish. A great honour for the lad and I'm sure he'll be rightly thrilled.

Well done Lee. Well deserved.

I really don't understand the negativity some fans have towards this. A young Hearts "home grown" player developed through the club's Academy receives his first call up into the international squad and some people actually think he and the club should say "GTF". How sad.

Lee, wear the national shirt with as much pride as you do the Hearts strip and make the position your own.

A young Hearts player turning our for Scotland - wherever it may be in the world - Best of Luck.

I think you misunderstand. OF players calling off because the OF don't want their players jetting halfway around the world for nothing. Now Wallace gets a call ( when he hasn't ben quoted before) and will probaly not get again when the " real" games come round. This is not good for HMFC and I can see it being good for wallace but even he must realise it's a conn.

It is certainly strange who gets called up when the oF call off,and as soon as a proper game comes round the ussual suspects will be called back in. I wonder how many Injuries will miraculously heal before the next SPL game?

Creepy Lurker

Good news but he should have been in the squad in the first place! Not been as good so far this season as last season but still deserves it more than Fox, who wouldn't be anywhere near the squad if he was still at coventry!

think lee should have got the nod before fox and i certainly don't want any jambos in a squad that contains that wee ratfaced jakeball. i wish ratboy had been in the squad for the holland game then he would also never disgrace the country again

Archived