I know why Miko gets a game

sandyseymour

It's not because he's VR's love child or that he knows where the bodies are hidden;) but because he's the interpreter for the Lithianian contingent. :) I know this because my grand daughter pestered me and the staff at bar Roma recently for Velicka, Chesney and Miko's autographs. Bit embarrased 'cos they were with their wives/kids). Miko wrote out her name, spoke perfect English and arranged the guys for the obligatory photo with her mobile phone (won't appear on u tube tho'). The guys and families were perfect and very obliging despite being approached at their dinner (permisssion from Manager was saught). Photograph and autographs now grace grand daughter's bed room. What's even better is that she was a Celtic supporter (via her other grandad) but now a Jambo. yippee :)

It's not because he's VR's love child or that he knows where the bodies are hidden;) but because he's the interpreter for the Lithianian contingent. :) I know this because my grand daughter pestered me and the staff at bar Roma recently for Velicka, Chesney and Miko's autographs. Bit embarrased 'cos they were with their wives/kids). Miko wrote out her name, spoke perfect English and arranged the guys for the obligatory photo with her mobile phone (won't appear on u tube tho'). The guys and families were perfect and very obliging despite being approached at their dinner (permisssion from Manager was saught). Photograph and autographs now grace grand daughter's bed room. What's even better is that she was a Celtic supporter (via her other grandad) but now a Jambo. yippee :)

The other Lithuanians (other than Kurskis) have fairly good English, not word perfect, but it's not as bad as what you might think

So do I. Hen gets a game because he's a very good player who is at last getting over the SFA / Referees media campaign against him which resulted from his objecting to the routine cheating by Dallas and Davis which we have accepted for years.

Oddly his Hampden dive and the SFA / media overreaction seems to have helped him, not least because a lot of Hearts fans have at last got behind him.

The other Lithuanians (other than Kurskis) have fairly good English, not word perfect, but it's not as bad as what you might think

A lot of the foreigners have spent a great deal of time working on their English, which is impressive.

Take Pinilla and Karipidis - neither spoke a word when they signed and a year later, both are almost fluent.

I'm sure Clum will get there soon too.

A lot of the foreigners have spent a great deal of time working on their English, which is impressive.

Take Pinilla and Karipidis - neither spoke a word when they signed and a year later, both are almost fluent.

I think a lot of the Lithuanians were the same, couldn't say much more than "hello" when they came and now are pretty good. Apparently lee Wallace is very good with his Lithuanian! :)

:laugh:

Can't remember what video it was on, but Robbo was mocking Gary Locke's english saying no one could understand him.

I could.:o

I think a lot of the Lithuanians were the same, couldn't say much more than "hello" when they came and now are pretty good. Apparently lee Wallace is very good with his Lithuanian! :)

Bang bang is known in all languages!

IMO, Frail will continue to be hear as long as Frail is in charge, whether Vlad has final say or not. Miko may be one of the more infuriating players I've ever seen but he gives everything for the cause and never hides. Not too mention he is one of the few players who bridges the gap between the Lithuanians, Foreigners and home based players at this club as he is a thoroughly liked individual in the dressing room.

I have no problem with him staying as long as he continues to be used on the park the way he is now, as a sub for the last 20 minutes who can provide a burst of energy into a lethargic team.

At least you know Miko is playing for the jersey.

Someone who takes the stick he does, from his own 'fans' no less, and still comes out and tells us how much he loves Hearts and the fans deserves some respect.

Archived