"For Club and Country"

Commander Harris

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Strange how a silly wee top can be turned into a political debate on here when not once has one of the so called UJ Brigade made any political arguments/points about the top.

It's minging and the twin badges make it look like it was designed by Jordan's kid.

You're a Funny Man!!

"Priced at just ?34.99, this premium line will likely sell out by Wednesday"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Maroon Mayhem

Replace

"Priced at just ?34.99, this premium line will likely sell out by Wednesday"

With

"We're desperate to shift at least some of this over-priced tat before Wednesday after which all interest in Scotland will disappear for the next 24 months and we won't be able to give it away"

disgusting top. what a cheesy horrible idea. i thought the whole point of people going to support scotland was that it doesnt matter what club you support as everybody is there to support the national team. trying to make it about hearts is pretty ridiculous. cant see anybody buying this. club and country are seperate if ya ask me.

Maroon Mayhem
Strange how a silly wee top can be turned into a political debate on here when not once has one of the so called UJ Brigade made any political arguments/points about the top.

It's minging and the twin badges make it look like it was designed by Jordan's kid.

At least they'll come in some large sizes........

"We're desperate to shift at least some of this over-priced tat before Wednesday after which all interest in Scotland will disappear for the next 24 months and we won't be able to give it away"

Good point:biglaugh:

Why? He's correct. Moving away from any sort of **** debate, we don't play in the Northern Irish or English Leagues, so Hearts as a club has feck all to do with them.

I think you may have misinterpreted my post.

I was telling Ken to ignore Eckauskas as he's a wind up merchant that's fishing for a response.

Now, under the banner of For Club and Country, what about a similar thing tha incorporates a wreath of poppies around the Hearts badge, and has the names of the Hearts players who fell in WWI with part-proceeds going to the Erskine Charity.

Get them on sale in the run up to Remembrance Sunday!!!

Guest Bilel Mohsni
Now, under the banner of For Club and Country, what about a similar thing tha incorporates a wreath of poppies around the Hearts badge, and has the names of the Hearts players who fell in WWI with part-proceeds going to the Erskine Charity.

Get them on sale in the run up to Remembrance Sunday!!!

Definitely.

Malinga the Swinga

If you don't like them, don't buy one. Some of the comments here are way over the top. They look okay, and no doubt some people will shell out cash they wouldn't have otherwise, so the club makes some money. What is wrong with that. No one is being forced to buy, and if people want them, it is a good idea.

With some supporters, the club just cannot win.

010289706255000.jpg

Great idea, love it :2thumbsup:

Hearts are a Scottish club and as fans we should be proud of this.

Would love to see a saltire on it some where and 'Alba Gu Brath' incrested under the Scotland badge or something.

Well played, Hearts. :smiley2:

If there is a way to exploit and fleece the football fan, it will be found.

(nobody is forcing them to buy it though, GA!)

Hans von Luck
010289706255000.jpg

Great idea, love it :2thumbsup:

Hearts are a Scottish club and as fans we should be proud of this.

Would love to see a saltire on it some where and 'Alba Gu Brath' incrested under the Scotland badge or something.

Well played, Hearts. :smiley2:

The saltire is in you numpty.

I look forward to Hearts doing similar to cater for the fans who hail from Northern Ireland and England.

With all due respect to yourself and the good people of Northern Ireland

Your international team play in Green so **** off.

With all due respect to yourself and the good people of Northern Ireland

Your international team play in Green so **** off.

And that goes for any Mexicans as well

I like the design, I might get it for my old man for his Xmas for a fiver.

You'll be able to buy it on Thursday at that price. :2thumbsup:

You'll be able to buy it on Thursday at that price. :2thumbsup:

Steady, I don't go about spending a fiver for no reason.*

*Apart from subscribing to this place.

rudi must stay
Just one question.

Why?

it's a quick way of making some money. I think they've priced themselves out though, can't see anyone paying ?35 for really a t-shirt.

Frankenstein Jambo.
I look forward to Hearts doing similar to cater for the fans who hail from Northern Ireland and England.

Excuse me, Hearts are a SCOTTISH club and not English or Irish.

I think you may have misinterpreted my post.

I was telling Ken to ignore Eckauskas as he's a wind up merchant that's fishing for a response.

Ah. Apologies. :D

it's a quick way of making some money. I think they've priced themselves out though, can't see anyone paying ?35 for really a t-shirt.

Paid more for certain classic T-shirts but 35 notes for that is a joke.

Daydream Believer

utterly horrific.

They've certainly not come up with the idea and produced the garment since Saturday so how long has this monstrosity been kicking about on the design table for?

Excuse me, Hearts are a SCOTTISH club and not English or Irish.

I really like it. Both the idea and the shirt. folk may not agree but that's up to them

You can't be serious anymore right?

Think i'll buy one just to upset kickback tbh.

Winding up kickback......................who would do such a thing?

:10900::10900:

Winding up kickback......................who would do such a thing?

:10900::10900:

:th_o:

if i could afford it i would buy one for everyone and have them delivered to everyone's door!

I actually think it'll sell well. Oasis are pretty much the most popular band on JKB after all. The majority of football fans have horrendous taste in everything.

Looks really cheap. Why not have the whole Hearts half maroon? A good idea for making some quick cash but done really badly. I take it this wasn't actually produced for the Holland game, they just happen to get the stock in this week?

It's not as if Scotland play in white for home games...

rudi must stay
Paid more for certain classic T-shirts but 35 notes for that is a joke.

same here. Tbh I was trying not to slag it off, because I think it's not bad thinking from Hearts. The top itself is pretty horrible though

Archived