Vatican Flags in Dinamo End/ BBB Nutcases!

S.N.T.H.

Conveniently ignore the post.

I ain't going to resort to bickering with a creepy middle-aged man, i'm afraid.

As you like to say; 'Post reported'.

Crack on and report away. I'll be taking you down with me though.

We beat Dinamo Zagreb tonight with a good performance and Csaba has hinted that if he's not backed he's off.

Discuss, no wait, hang on, those Zagreb rascals waved a Vatican flag and the Gorgie Loyal aint happy, top thread of the night, get a grip :qqb017:

Your doing a fine job of painting yourself in a bad light light chummy. Its such a pity that your being allowed to paint our club in a bad light whilst your at it

The Vatican has nothing to do with Heart of Midlothian Football Club. Thank God for that, chummy. :stuart:

Optimus Prime
Read my post again. Think you know fine well what i wrote.

I said we're a Scottish club.

You also said we're a British club, ok we are base in the British Isle but we are representing Scotland.

Your rationale for flying the Union Jack goes out the window given this fact and the fact the Vatican flag is the flag of an independent sovereign state.

Have a wee think about it. It will come to you.

John Findlay
The Vatican has nothing to do with Heart of Midlothian Football Club. Thank God for that, chummy. :stuart:

So what

Crack on and report away. I'll be taking you down with me though.

For what?

No personal abuse here. You resorted to that, as you disagreed with my view that the Vatican flag shouldn't be at a football game.

I will stick by that, i'm afraid.

You also said we're a British club, ok we are base in the British Isle but we are representing Scotland.

Your rationale for flying the Union Jack goes out the window given this fact and the fact the Vatican flag is the flag of an independent sovereign state.

Have a wee think about it. It will come to you.

No, i didn't say we're a British club at all.

Stop clutching at straws, chummy.

My Post:

When we go abroad, we fly the Scottish flag and the Union Flag. Why? Because we're a Scottish club, and obviously a club from Great Britain.

The Croats done it because they believe Hearts to be Protestant.

Well, if they did (which I doubt) whatever or whoever can have given them that idea? Because we're not. And anyway, a Protestant wouldn't be offended by a Vatican flag. An Orangeman might, though, but they're a tiny fraction of Protestants, and almost non-existent where I live (Edinburgh).

I went to a football match tonight. There was a great atmosphere, an exciting game, and my team did well (pity about the first leg). I've never been to a match where the time passed so quickly (unfortunately). I've come away thinking that maybe we've got some good players who will do well in the league. And you're worried about a Vatican flag?

For what?

No personal abuse here. You resorted to that, as you disagreed with my view that the Vatican flag shouldn't be at a football game.

I will stick by that, i'm afraid.

Why not? Fans all over Europe often have flags of other countries either because of good relationships with that country (like in Cro - Vat example) or because of certain player (Spanish flags in Liverpool kop) etc.

Nothing new, nothing weird. Grow up..

Ryan Gosling

I'd love to see the flag of the Vatican flying high above our stadium. Make Tynecastle Catholic.

GBTP.

So by that logic, taking offence to the presence of the flag of The Vatican shouldnt have anything to do with Heart of Midlotian football club either ?

We have no feelings about the Vatican one way or the other after all dont we ?? In fact its really surprising that one of us even noticed a Vatican flag ??

Uberfan alert.

Not at all.

You called me a Hun, i explained i ain't.

Some more abuse? Yes, please! :stuart:

The Baldmans Comb
Obsessed.

'Hun' that's had a Hearts ST for 13 years. Funny that.

13 years of you as a supporter..... what a quite awful thought.

Great night, great atmosphere, great team performance, Driver's back, manger hints he might leave but you start angry threads because there is some vatican flags being waved just to 'annoy the proddies'.

Gie me strength.:qqb017:

So by that logic, taking offence to the presence of the flag of The Vatican shouldnt have anything to do with Heart of Midlotian football club either ?

We have no feelings about the Vatican one way or the other after all..............dont we ??

Taking offence to the Vatican flag at the football doesn't have an exclusive relevance to Heart of Midlothian. It should not be at any ground anywhere in the world. Religion has no place in football, chummy.

I believe Heart of Midlothian FC has a good number of supporters from the RC faith, OK they may not wave the Vatican flag every week but they probably don't find it worth making such a fuss of if the other team does either.

Optimus Prime
No, i didn't say we're a British club at all.

Stop clutching at straws, chummy.

My Post:

When we go abroad, we fly the Scottish flag and the Union Flag. Why? Because we're a Scottish club, and obviously a club from Great Britain.

Err i think you did.

Anyone offended by a Vatican flag is pretty sad and pathetic and I'm a bit embarrassed for them, those views certainly have nothing to do with the great club that I support.

I widnae know a Vatican flag if I fell over it. Lucky me; I just enjoyed a great game with a great atmosphere contributed to in a large way by the Croatian heidcases. Lovely country, by the way and great people so long as you don't annoy them.

13 years of you as a supporter..... what a quite awful thought.

Great night, great atmosphere, great team performance, Driver's back, manger hints he might leave but you start angry threads because there is some vatican flags being waved just to 'annoy the proddies'.

Gie me strength.:qqb017:

I am unbelievably proud of the boys.

Archived