football rumours site/Russian Businessman merged threads

jambo2aswell

Russian businessman German Tkachenko is to become a major shareholder in Hearts in the upcoming months. Tkachenko is an associate of Vladimir Romanov and is the former President of Krylia Sovetov.

Romanov/UBIG will remain at Hearts in an off field sense, holding the debt while receiving the benefits of commercial activity through the development of the new stand which they will fund. Tkachenko will use his ProSports Management agency to bring in and sell players.

Expect an announcement at the AGM, which has been delayed as a result.

Hans von Luck

Another German at Tynecastle?? :eek:

I thought I was the only one.

I take it they got this information out of the Lithuanian big issue.

Another German at Tynecastle?? :eek:

I thought I was the only one.

He can probably spell Deutschland though. ;)

If this was displayed on more than a rumour website or JKB, this is something we could get excited about, 2 owners, 1 that provides the stadium (Romanov) and 1 that does what Romanov is meant to be doing just now (player transfers etc).

I'd like it to be true but, is life that great?

harryhillheadshotsmile.jpg

whats better? Russians or Lithuanians?

there's only one way to find out........

FIIIIIIIGHT!!!!

:rofl:

If this was displayed on more than a rumour website or JKB, this is something we could get excited about, 2 owners, 1 that provides the stadium (Romanov) and 1 that does what Romanov is meant to be doing just now (player transfers etc).

I'd like it to be true but, is life that great?

call me a cynic, but i dont think that would have appeared on the football rumours website if it wasnt for the rumour that was posted on here:rolleyes:

This is 100% accurate. Maybe. I don't know anything about it. No one does I imagine.

Come on then eloborate why it is 100% correct? Very cryptic, do you know something?

Toxteth O'Grady
This is 100% accurate. Maybe. I don't know anything about it. No one does I imagine.

110% actually!

I haven't a clue either

Commander Harris
Russian businessman German Tkachenko is to become a major shareholder in Hearts in the upcoming months. Tkachenko is an associate of Vladimir Romanov and is the former President of Krylia Sovetov.

Romanov/UBIG will remain at Hearts in an off field sense, holding the debt while receiving the benefits of commercial activity through the development of the new stand which they will fund. Tkachenko will use his ProSports Management agency to bring in and sell players.

It's not implausible. Certainly doesn't mean it's true but it is plausible enough. Romanov and Tkachenko are close, although that could be why his name has been plucked out to make it look plausible. It's probably a pretty decent effort at a wind up, but it could be something more.

Would be a positive move IMO - but knowing "football rumours" I'll take it with a very large pinch of salt.

Commander Harris
It's not implausible. Certainly doesn't mean it's true but it is plausible enough. Romanov and Tkachenko are close, although that could be why his name has been plucked out to make it look plausible. It's probably a pretty decent effort at a wind up, but it could be something more.

Would be a positive move IMO - but knowing "football rumours" I'll take it with a very large pinch of salt.

just to clarify, I certainly don't think Romanov is considering a sale, but I think a partnership would not be out the question.

just to clarify, I certainly don't think Romanov is considering a sale, but I think a partnership would not be out the question.

a tag-team even? :P

527128.jpeg

Sorry, "Legion of Doom".

thats it - Natural disasters were the two huge fat guys, Earthquake and Typoon or something? would do a google seach to confirm but im off to bed - consider that the good people of JKBs homework for tonight!

:wavey:

I prefer the Bushwackers.

PC Illiterate though so not sure how to attach a picture.

:sad:

Ok, I'll teach you.

Go onto Google images search, select the pic you want by clicking on the "see image in full size" link.

Highlight the full URL in the address bar of your browser.

Right mouse click > COPY.

Reply to post on here, select the wee yellow symbol wot looks like a postcard.

Delete the "http//" part in the box that pops up.

Right mouse click inside the empty pop up box > PASTE

Now, the URL will appear in your post composition with bushwhackers.gif

(you can also just do *copy and paste full URL*).

jamboinglasgow

from the sounds of it, if true it would be the ideal situation, Romanov stays to run off-field matters (which he has done really well with) while a different guy is in charge of everything else but mainly the football and has good contacts for good players.

This is the rumour I would love to be true but have learnt never to follow anything from that site.

Commander Harris
from the sounds of it, if true it would be the ideal situation, Romanov stays to run off-field matters (which he has done really well with) while a different guy is in charge of everything else but mainly the football and has good contacts for good players.

This is the rumour I would love to be true but have learnt never to follow anything from that site.

exactly my thoughts. :)

Don't think anything on that site has ever come to pass.

harryhillheadshotsmile.jpg

whats better? Russians or Lithuanians?

there's only one way to find out........

FIIIIIIIGHT!!!!

post of the night. ;)

This story is a phantom.

Darth Sidious

When is the AGM supposed to be? Would love some sort of development like this, but footy rumours site.....come on!

When is the AGM supposed to be? Would love some sort of development like this, but footy rumours site.....come on!

The AGM was supposed to be at the end of February as per Pedro Lopez.

Something appears to be holding that up and it would not surprise me one bit of Romanov was looking for a financial partner to push through his plans for Hearts. This is about the only rumour I've heard over the past six months that appears in the least plausible. If it is the case there should be an announcement imminently.

Didn't Romanov, Vlad or Roman, once say that they would welcome investment from other sources?

He said awhile ago that he would not be the last Russian to invest in Scottish football.I just took it that they would be investing in other clubs but who knows it might just be us.

After just completed a little search on google, this German what's his puss has been around russian football a fair bit, and a good friend of Abramovich and Romanov.

Anyways, will only believe it when it actually happens....

Feck off thats Andy Fordham the darts player on the right;)

And rotund US "comedian", star of Robin Hood Prince of Thieves and numerous Who's Line is it Anyway shows, Mike McShane on the left...:rolleyes:

And rotund US "comedian", star of Robin Hood Prince of Thieves and numerous Who's Line is it Anyway shows, Mike McShane on the left...:rolleyes:

Yeah could be i was more thinking Jack Black's bud from Tenacious D with a beard(more rougher in his younder days)

Yeah could be i was more thinking Jack Black's bud from Tenacious D with a beard(more rougher in his younder days)

HAHAHA

Spot on Brashy!

Either that or it's those Geordie cooks, the Hairy Bikers...:eek:

Colonel Kurtz

Well that rules out Mourinho as manager,as old German was instrumental in his departure.

He was prominent in Abramoriches takeover,and will add to the speculation that if one front man fails then another takes his place.

chester copperpot
Feck off thats Andy Fordham the darts player on the right;)

haha, just what I was thinking, plus that guy from Who's line is it anyway on the left.

This guy has great players on his books

The knee jerk reaction is that this sounds like a positive option (based upon any truth in the rumour)

However, where essentially an agent becomes a shareholder in a football club we are staring down the barrel of a very unstable football team with pressure on his players being shoehorned into the team and a quick 6 to 12 month turn around of players.

I'm not sure such a strategy would be good for the footballing side of the club. I dont doubt it would increase the wealth of at least 2 people.

It would have to be very carefully managed and to date Vlad has not been capable of careful management

Drylaw Hearts
This guy has great players on his books

The knee jerk reaction is that this sounds like a positive option (based upon any truth in the rumour)

However, where essentially an agent becomes a shareholder in a football club we are staring down the barrel of a very unstable football team with pressure on his players being shoehorned into the team and a quick 6 to 12 month turn around of players.

I'm not sure such a strategy would be good for the footballing side of the club. I dont doubt it would increase the wealth of at least 2 people.

It would have to be very carefully managed and to date Vlad has not been capable of careful management

My thoughts also.

Anyway, I'm not actually sure if a registered Agent can own shares in a Club.

I imagine this would contravine FIFA/UEFA rules.

IIRC, Murdo Mackay had to give up his Agents License when he became Derby county DOF.

And Gordon Smith also had to give his License up when he took on his role at the SFA.

Didn't Romanov, Vlad or Roman, once say that they would welcome investment from other sources?

Yes, I was at the meeting in the Gorgie Suite.

Romanov Jnr said something along the lines of: "It is not Vladimir Romanov's intention to always have the majority shareholding in Hearts. He needs to have this just now to put his plans in motion. After the first phase of the plan we will look to attract some investment from other sources to build on our plans"

Perhaps this is it...

My thoughts also.

Anyway, I'm not actually sure if a registered Agent can own shares in a Club.

I imagine this would contravine FIFA/UEFA rules.

IIRC, Murdo Mackay had to give up his Agents License when he became Derby county DOF.

And Gordon Smith also had to give his License up when he took on his role at the SFA.

Maybe he isn't directly an agent himself, but owns an agency company?

Purely speculating.

Archived