football rumours site/Russian Businessman merged threads

jambo2aswell

Maybe he isn't directly an agent himself, but owns an agency company?

Purely speculating.

Maybe

Wont prevent him insisting on that agencys players being put in the team...and then insisting they are sold when it suits

Colonel Kurtz
Hmmm. I give this as much credibility as Icelandic billionaires or Gilmerton plumbers!

There is an Iceland in Gilmerton hmm

Lets all be honest here.

If this guy comes in and players of real quality start coming into the team and have us challenging for honours will we all really give a flying ****? I for one wont.

And rotund US "comedian", star of Robin Hood Prince of Thieves and numerous Who's Line is it Anyway shows, Mike McShane on the left...:rolleyes:

Nah, it's Dom DeLuise :D

Another German at Tynecastle?? :eek:

I thought I was the only one.

I take it they got this information out of the Lithuanian big issue.

Two it seems;)

Jamboscanbevicius

Surely this rumour will be fairly easy to confirm or deny, and I would imagine a few tabloid journos will be trying to do just that...

This guy is fairly highy profile so he will be asked outright if there is any shred of truth in this!

We seem to be in a limbo at the moment in terms of the football, so I think we would be keen to explore something like this rather than dismiss it...I may be wrong.

How is his last name pronounced?

Ka-chenko (silent T)

Ta-chenko (silent K)

Ti-ka-chenko (???)

How do you pronounce "German" as in the Russian name (not the country);

Jer-min

Jer-mahn

Ger-min

Ger-mahn

I know,i know,i know its football rumours

States russian businessman German Trachenko will become a major shareholder in hearts and use his sport management agency to buy and sell players .AGM delayed as a result,anybody know if there is any truth in this or is it another silly football rumour? :blah:

So we are going to be "run" by a glorifed agent ?

More big sticks for the GFA to beat us with :confused:

So that will be Gordon Smith, a football agent, who is chief executive of the GFA having Hearts beaten around the head with a big stick?

I really hope that they try that I really do. They will be up to their necks and beyond in litigation which hopefully will bankrupt them.

Bring it on I say:)

ANDY FORDHAM ISNAE FAT ANYMORE!!!!

FordhamSplitDM_468x355.jpg

Is it just me..or is his body exactly the same size,it's just his head which has shrunk??? :hae36:

Is it just me..or is his body exactly the same size,it's just his head which has shrunk??? :hae36:

aye, he looked more healthy when he was fat!

He?s just holding ridiculously large novelty darts against his stomach so he looks like he has a normal build

4a90bcb37270bd32ec7de0b5ee78dd46.jpg

Perhaps just a touch of 'Just for Men'

Shane Connor off of neighbours is going to buy into us?

2110connor3_wideweb__430x317.jpg

:dog:

Link

The policy of make-do-and-mend, though, could be about to change, thanks to a sponsorship deal the club expect to sign in September. With debts of around ?2.5m, Krylya have been struggling financially since 2005, when their then-president German Tkachenko, an Abramovich crony who is now involved with a Moscow-based player agency, announced that he would no longer fund the team.

Jer-min

Jer-mahn

Ger-min

Ger-mahn

That would be Krout ?

Hope this is true.

Would really make this summer a good starting place to start the Revolution Mark 2!!

How wealthy is this guy?

My main concern about the footballing side being taken over by an agent, even an extremely wealthy one, is that the last time this was attempted was by Claude Anelka at Raith Rovers and the consequences were absolutely disastrous.

That team he used to own is were the Legend Barasa came from, so hopefully we can get a few thugs like him to stamp on McGeady.

Just got home and was listening to Talk107 whilst driving. Apparantly there has been numerous callers/emails about rumours concerning finances? at Hearts. I waited in the car for a while so that they would elaborate but got p*ssed off listening to 2 past-it hobos bletherin a load o p*sh and came inside.

I'm assuming the rumours would be regarding the above post? Anyone else listening in?

harryhillheadshotsmile.jpg

whats better? Russians or Lithuanians?

there's only one way to find out........

FIIIIIIIGHT!!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Funnist ting I've seen/read in ages!!!

Harry Hill... gone but not forgotten.. (you've been framed doesn't count..)

Thank you so much!!!

Funnist ting I've seen/read in ages!!!

Harry Hill... gone but not forgotten.. (you've been framed doesn't count..)

he still does TV burp, which I must say is hilarious.

LithuanianHearts
How is his last name pronounced?

Ka-chenko (silent T)

Ta-chenko (silent K)

Ti-ka-chenko (???)

Jer-min

Jer-mahn

Ger-min

Ger-mahn

just an easy pronunciation [ger-man tka-chen-ko]

[g] simply as [g] in "go"

Didn't Romanov, Vlad or Roman, once say that they would welcome investment from other sources?

The Romanovs said alot of things

marshallschunkychicken
Shane Connor off of neighbours is going to buy into us?

2110connor3_wideweb__430x317.jpg

:dog:

Did that boy not get done for some sex crime?

Did that boy not get done for some sex crime?

He got fired for being a druggy I believe. Then won a court battle against Neighbours for unfair dismissal. Maybe where he has raised the cash to buy into the famous? ;)

Fair point, but not everything is BS, is it?

I'm sure they would be quite happy for someone to come in and plough all their money into the team. They're not going to.

He got fired for being a druggy I believe. Then won a court battle against Neighbours for unfair dismissal. Maybe where he has raised the cash to buy into the famous? ;)

apparently it got to the point where he wasnt allowed to hold his baby 'son' during filming, as he was too pished/stoned/off his nut to be trusted

Archived