West Ham v Millwall

heartsfc_fan

boabyarsebiscuit
hohoho thats rich coming from you.the morningside oxford dictionary boys out in force i see..full of them here..i better watch out the p.c dictionary morningside boys will hit me with there dictionarys hahaha..could not burst a wet paper bag sweetie munki boy..like the username tho?tony mowbray look a like are you?:10900:

Mr Brown: Dictionary, dictionary, dictionary, dictionary, dictionary, dictionary.

Mr Blue: How many dictionaries is that?

Mr white: A lot!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cashgenerator
hohoho thats rich coming from you.the morningside oxford dictionary boys out in force i see..full of them here..i better watch out the p.c dictionary morningside boys will hit me with there dictionarys hahaha..could not burst a wet paper bag sweetie munki boy..like the username tho?tony mowbray look a like are you?:10900:

That is the best phrase in KB history.

This thread is approaching classic status.

Heh Heh:10900::10900:

Sound's a bit Hoboseque to me :10900::10900:

CavySlaveJambo

I have found all the statements and from the bbc news

West ham - Zola is shocked. (that is from the bbc)

All parties, West Ham, Millwall, Football League and the FA all pretty much say the same thing. Bans and condeming the violence.

But I am still amazed at an interview I heard. Saying their would be a heavy police presence at the game and then not having one there. Whether they were trying to get youngsters to the game or not.....

Nothing will happen. Plod have these things locked up so tight these days, it makes trouble almost non existant. It's 2009, not 1979.

Who said these words last week?

Nothing will happen. Plod have these things locked up so tight these days, it makes trouble almost non existant. It's 2009, not 1979.

Who said these words last week?

His tips have always been pish, what ever's in his coupon I stear clear of! ;)

west hamas bengali brigade are a disgrace.

Wahey!

Thicker than s*** in the neck of a bottle, illiterate and racist!

It's the holy trinity of hoboism!

germanysallstars
Wahey!

Thicker than s*** in the neck of a bottle, illiterate and racist!

It's the holy trinity of hoboism!

hold on mr pc ,i was making reference to west hams disgraceful actions. i must take you up on the i am racist,tell me where did i make a racist post??i did not say anything agaisnt any ethnic background in a insultive way..illiterate yes you are fact.and being a hobo to which i certainly aint.in fact a little info if your pc retarded little mind will allow you to understand i had a relative who famously played for the jts in 1884 and played for scotland .the picture of him is up on the tynie arms wall..cause you are so pc i guess dont do pubs do you? everything and anything that is posted is jumped on by cretins like you..i for 1 will take issue further after your false mistaken allegations..count on it

Chad Sexington
hold on mr pc ,i was making reference to west hams disgraceful actions. i must take you up on the i am racist,tell me where did i make a racist post??i did not say anything agaisnt any ethnic background in a insultive way.

Chad's word 'o' the day.

:10900:

germanysallstars
Chad's word 'o' the day.

:10900:

pathetic. are you over the age of 5 yrs iq wise?did not think so either.trying to make up for it by eating dictionaries at dinner time are we??sad wind up merchant.

hold on mr pc ,i was making reference to west hams disgraceful actions. i must take you up on the i am racist,tell me where did i make a racist post??i did not say anything agaisnt any ethnic background in a insultive way..illiterate yes you are fact.and being a hobo to which i certainly aint.in fact a little info if your pc retarded little mind will allow you to understand i had a relative who famously played for the jts in 1884 and played for scotland .the picture of him is up on the tynie arms wall..cause you are so pc i guess dont do pubs do you? everything and anything that is posted is jumped on by cretins like you..i for 1 will take issue further after your false mistaken allegations..count on it

English is my preferred language Jim, but I'll attempt to decipher that.

That a wee threat at the end there? Against board rules - naughty boy. You're right though - a good kicking would sort me out. It'd learn me proper, AND it'd make you the good guy.

I'll tell you what - you tell me exactly what you meant by "West Hamas Bengalis", and if it wasn't racist, I'll take it all back and as a gesture of good will, pay for you to attend some standard grade English classes.

Fair?

Chad Sexington
pathetic. are you over the age of 5 yrs iq wise?did not think so either.trying to make up for it by eating dictionaries at dinner time are we??sad wind up merchant.

Go away, you illiterate baboon.

I'd offer Chad a good kicking too, if I was you.

Softer than my first sh*te, that lad.

:laugh:

English is my preferred language Jim, but I'll attempt to decipher that.

That a wee threat at the end there? Against board rules - naughty boy. You're right though - a good kicking would sort me out. It'd learn me proper, AND it'd make you the good guy.

I'll tell you what - you tell me exactly what you meant by "West Hamas Bengalis", and if it wasn't racist, I'll take it all back and as a gesture of good will, pay for you to attend some standard grade English classes.

Fair?

:10900::10900:

Chad Sexington
I'd offer Chad a good kicking too, if I was you.

Softer than my first sh*te, that lad.

I'm putting on my fighting gear as I type this.

leafblower.jpg

This thread gets better.:10900:

It certainly does.

What is happening? Keep it up folks as it's been a great read.

Every thread that our new chum germanyallstars is involved in is a bona fide classic.

illiterate yes you are fact.

That's my favourite, that is.

:thumb:

scots civil war

i doubt you can say that the bengali brigade is racist chief,

its very real and fact tbf

west hams ground is surrounded by greater londons asian community,canning town,east ham,manor park,stratford,forest gate etc

its very possible the blokes highlighting the involvement of the current generation of east londons involvement at the game,on matchday

The Firm looks the Mutts Nuts!

Nick Love in making-rubbish-football-casuals-film shocker.

It will be dreadful.

germanysallstars

west hams ground is surrounded by greater londons asian community,canning town,east ham,manor park,stratford,forest gate etc

its very possible the blokes highlighting the involvement of the current generation of east londons involvement at the game,on matchday

everyone will see it differently fair play..i like millwall, better blokes down there,proper genuine football boys unlike the wannabe pc dictionary eating sad cases on here that become v abusive to me first but do not like it in return..cowards,pack mentality very much so on here..pathetic..a slim bad smell of snobbery by some too..get a life ..im a proud jambo and millwall secondly and proud to be..hearts are and always will be mostly working class club,not a bunch of dictionary lovers from comiston,craiglockhart...fact..jkb is a complete waste of time..gtf the sad loners that are on here with grammer guff

germanysallstars

and oh the rules should state that you must be politically correct and have a dictionary for breakfast to fit in with jkb...very sad days indeed..

His tips have always been pish, what ever's in his coupon I stear clear of! ;)

Nice one, but has he owned up to being rumbled?

Fair enough.

IJ - Proud member of the Gorgie Honky Boys.

Cracka and proud.

and oh the rules should state that you must be politically correct and have a dictionary for breakfast to fit in with jkb...very sad days indeed..

If you don't like it, why bother posting here?

I'm sure there are other Hearts forums that you could use.

Ibrahim Tall
everyone will see it differently fair play..i like millwall, better blokes down there,proper genuine football boys unlike the wannabe pc dictionary eating sad cases on here that become v abusive to me first but do not like it in return..cowards,pack mentality very much so on here..pathetic..a slim bad smell of snobbery by some too..get a life ..im a proud jambo and millwall secondly and proud to be..hearts are and always will be mostly working class club,not a bunch of dictionary lovers from comiston,craiglockhart...fact..jkb is a complete waste of time..gtf the sad loners that are on here with grammer guff

Begone Scoundrel!

top_hat.jpeg

Over 24 hrs after last nights events at Upton park stadium.(in and around)

Its got to be said West Ham imo look like they caused most, if not all the serious trouble last night.( have seen much worse at a Hearts match)

I have no doubt some Millwall got involved, but from the news reports and pictures on Sky News it looks like not for the 1st time ,millwall fans were not at fault!:10900:

No doubt Millwall will get all the bad press and sanctions taken against them by the Football League! :57:

Archived