West Ham v Millwall

heartsfc_fan

From the Sky footage so far looked like the stewards were in the front line with the tooled up polis behind them - why?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hans von Luck
FFS. They're old men!

Av'in it LARGE, you MUGS!!!!!111

PWOPA NAWTEE.

article-1209028-062E998B000005DC-487_634x473.jpg

Sorry I repeat is it a white Nade.

Was the guy that got stabbed a West Ham or Millwall fan?

Not been said who he supports yet, but the BBC say that at least 2 people have been stabbed however thats unconfirmed at the mo.

Interesting.
Worst violence in 30 years and only 7 arrests, the Met are great eh!

7 arrests = 2 prosecutions = 1 slapped wrist + 1 bloke forced to paint a fence for a weekend.

It's times like this I toy with the merits of Sharia law...

Was listening to 5Live earlier - frightening number of folk who called the programme said they'd taken their kids along to the game tonight - wtf were they thinking when they made that decision

There will have to be more arrests in the near future, you would have to be a bit dim to run on the pitch like alot of the fans did when there were photographers and sky cameras everywhere. It wouldnt exactly be difficult to identify alot of the people.

Aye it's a joke. Better off just cancelling the game and let the morons get in to the ground to let them get on with doing what they were really down there for.

Thig Ar Latha
Tbh, I do know someone who was the victim of knife related football violence, but he thankfully emerged relatively unscathed apart from a nice wee pink scar on his belly.

In fact, if it wasn't for the marvellous work of the much maligned Strathclyde Polis and of course the marvellous girls and guys of the NHS, he wouldn't be here today to be getting called a vile human being........

:wink:

You'll be happy now that your wish could be chillyingly accurate.

:sarcasm:

GorgieRules1874
Worst violence in 30 years and only 7 arrests, the Met are great eh!

Should have sent Glasweign Finest Polis down sure they would have the the whole stadium arrested for breathing and other Serious offences which are totally unacceptable in the football stadium.

jeeez.......

Never realised there was quite so many 16 year old boys on JKB.......look at them all getting their rocks off over these cool Milwall guys having a fight......Isn't it so exciting...

Pathetic.

Round them all up, give them all a gun and drop the fecking lot of them in Afghanistan.

Then we'll see how hard they are.

If they ARE as hard as they think, no more terrorists.

If they aren't, no more hooligans.

It's a win-win.

jeeez.......

Never realised there was quite so many 16 year old boys on JKB.......look at them all getting their rocks off over these cool Milwall guys having a fight......Isn't it so exciting...

Pathetic.

We're not all the same.

The Old Tolbooth

Had to laugh at this Geordies response on a Hammers forum :laugh:

(The bit in bold is the Geordies response, and I really hope the sweary filter is on or I get 2 years suspension) :laugh:

'RM06' wrote at 23:06 on 25 Aug:

'King_is_GOD' wrote at 21:46 on 25 Aug:

Are a ****ing disgrace to football.

I am a West Ham fan and was not even at the game so how can you tar me with the same brush

Your a ****ing knob and should think about what your saying before coming on here and spouting your ****

ITS YOUR ****ING CLUB YOU MORON... When those nufc supports had that "BOYCOUTT ASHELY" (yes its splet wrong...) you claimed ALL GEORDIES to be illiterate idiots. You hipercritical TW@T

Round them all up, give them all a gun and drop the fecking lot of them in Afghanistan.

Then we'll see how hard they are.

If they ARE as hard as they think, no more terrorists.

If they aren't, no more hooligans.

It's a win-win.

This is probably THE BEST post Ive seen on JKB... EVER! Top thinking my man:2thumbsup:

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
PWOPA NAWTEE.

article-1209028-062E998B000005DC-487_634x473.jpg

When did they sign Dean Windass and did he 'stanton' himself after his 'merry helicopter' :2thumbsup:

Call that a wumble.

This is a pwapa wumble me old china.

Edit F/F to 6 mins in for glorous pitch side battling in full Buckfast.

They should round up all the hooligans and arrest them as there seems to be alot of video evidence....Just like they did with Rankers in Manchester

I Think any further games between the 2 clubs should be behind closed doors as a punishment to both clubs....i.e loss of income etc

Fozzyonthefence
i was there as i take in a few lions games and the media blew it out of proportian,

Really? How come you posted this before the game was finished then?

Haveanotherbeer

Think the poster was referring to Wembley play-off against Scunthorpe and not tonight's fiasco.

Thig Ar Latha

The poster may be one of the worst on JKB, but did you read his post. :err:

Haveanotherbeer

Don't waste tax payers money on unnecessary parachutes either. :2thumbsup:

Being honest, if you look at the footage shot inside the ground its much ado about nothing. Some idiots on the pitch, a bit of pushing and shoving but no contact whatsover between rival fans and barely a punch thrown (certainly didnt see one connecting thats for sure. As riots go its pretty tame stuff.

Of course we dont know a great deal about what happened outside the ground and there's been a couple of stabbings above the normal rate in East London but this nonsense tonight, inside the stadium at least, wouldn't even make Danny Dyer's cutting room floor. You could show it on John Cravens newsround FFS !!

I thought Danny Dyer jokes stopped being funny last season?

Nah....he'll always be a plank and so they're always funny. I can't take any violence seriously now without cracking up at the thought of him, hands in pockets, randomly wandering on screen.

The stewards really earn their minimum wage down there don't they. I know there's a credit crunch on but the minute some fat numpty started throwing punches at me i'd be off like a shot.

Being honest, if you look at the footage shot inside the ground its much ado about nothing. Some idiots on the pitch, a bit of pushing and shoving but no contact whatsover between rival fans and barely a punch thrown (certainly didnt see one connecting thats for sure. As riots go its pretty tame stuff.

Within the ground it did appear that nothing happened, but that doesn't excuse the fact that something very serious could have. All it would take is one of them to strike a player and all hell would have broken out.

Not too mention the fact that it would have further fueled the violence after the match, which innocents could have been caught up in.

The clubs have to be punished.

boabyarsebiscuit
Within the ground it did appear that nothing happened, but that doesn't excuse the fact that something very serious could have. All it would take is one of them to strike a player and all hell would have broken out.

Not too mention the fact that it would have further fueled the violence after the match, which innocents could have been caught up in.

The clubs have to be punished.

West Ham in particular. And their players who antagonised the away support.

That's one thing the authorities could easily stamp out, but they choose not to, particularly with the Hibs vermin in Scotland. Hopefully the authorities in England will make an example of Stanislaus.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Hooliganism sucks. But that film was legendary - precisely because it satirised hooliganism so wonderfully well.

"**** off Gumbo!"

"We are Shadwell. The Kennel is our place".

Great film. Not seen in it in a few years.

Weird seeing Reece Dinsdale in Corrie nowdays

Say What Again
I thought Danny Dyer jokes stopped being funny last season?

They did. By my reckoning that gives them another 6 months at least on here.

The Phil McHugh stuff stopped being funny after about 3 days and went on for months.

:smiley2:

Nelly Terraces

Millwall are at my English team, Leyton Orient, on the 26th Sept. You can bet there will be more bother that day, as there'll be unfinished business from last night.

Chad Sexington
They did. By my reckoning that gives them another 6 months at least on here.

The Phil McHugh stuff stopped being funny after about 3 days and went on for months.

:smiley2:

You're well out of order, mate!

severance4.jpg

gorgie rd eh11
1 Male critical with stab wounds after the trouble before ko.

I hope it's made your night.

Hope the lad pulls through, Would never wish that on anyone having watched my cousins last seconds in life id never wish the grief on anyone.

Still at least it's made some peoples night eh.

Nothing to say on this other than pointing out this is not me.

Your user name is already being used mate, sticking a couple of capital letters on it doesn't really make it any different.

germanysallstars
Millwall are at my English team, Leyton Orient, on the 26th Sept. You can bet there will be more bother that day, as there'll be unfinished business from last night.

hahaha leyton orient ? unfinished business?by who?millwall have a picnic at leyton orient every year..west hamas bengali brigade are a disgrace..it was they that were to blame for last nights disgraceful scenes.how many millwall fans were on the pitch etc?none.west hamas were shown for what they were,****..even stabbed a millwall fan from what i heard..west hamas should be thrown out and tie awarded to millwall...millwall fc pride of london..

Nelly Terraces
hahaha leyton orient ? unfinished business?by who?millwall have a picnic at leyton orient every year..west hamas bengali brigade are a disgrace..it was they that were to blame for last nights disgraceful scenes.how many millwall fans were on the pitch etc?none.west hamas were shown for what they were,****..even stabbed a millwall fan from what i heard..west hamas should be thrown out and tie awarded to millwall...millwall fc pride of london..

I meant between WHU and 'Wall, muppet. Try engage yer cerebral cortex before posting. You fecking plum.

Are you really illiterate or do you have to work at it?

germanysallstars
I meant between WHU and 'Wall, muppet. Try engage yer cerebral cortex before posting. You fecking plum.

great post and response..bravo to you.lol why dont you make it clear what you were slavering about then,going on about leyton who?clown

Ibrahim Tall
great post and response..bravo to you.lol why dont you make it clear what you were slavering about then,going on about leyton who?clown

It was clear to everyone but you.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Orient

germanysallstars
Are you really illiterate or do you have to work at it?

hohoho thats rich coming from you.the morningside oxford dictionary boys out in force i see..full of them here..i better watch out the p.c dictionary morningside boys will hit me with there dictionarys hahaha..could not burst a wet paper bag sweetie munki boy..like the username tho?tony mowbray look a like are you?:10900:

hohoho thats rich coming from you.the morningside oxford dictionary boys out in force i see..full of them here..i better watch out the p.c dictionary morningside boys will hit me with there dictionarys hahaha..could not burst a wet paper bag sweetie munki boy..like the username tho?tony mowbray look a like are you?:10900:

Aye very good son

Do you realise what a prat you are making of yourself?

And I live in Bonnyrigg not Morningside you idiot!!

Dear oh dear. Learn to read young man, learn to read..

germanysallstars
Aye very good son

Do you realise what a prat you are making of yourself?

And I live in Bonnyrigg not Morningside you idiot!!

you attack me for some unknown reason and you dont expect a response?was i posting to you in the first place?no.so cheerio. mind your oxford dictionary now

you attack me for some unknown reason and you dont expect a response?was i posting to you in the first place?no.so cheerio. mind your oxford dictionary now

Aw Mod's can we keep this one he make's me laugh!!:10900:

Archived