West Ham v Millwall

heartsfc_fan

heartsfc_fan

Bricks, bottles, stones being thrown outside the stadium. Cars trashed.

Riot police with vans and horses on guard - the lot! Just listening to the radio. Worst trouble in about 30 years apparently.

:21:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nucky Thompson

Riot police with vans and horses on guard - the lot! Just listening to the radio. Worst trouble in about 30 years apparently.

:10900:

http://www.thefirm84.com/

cashgenerator

My mate is at the game, says it is MENTAL. Took him ages to get into the ground due to Milwall and WH fans having a right ruck with each other and the police.

I asked if he was planning on going to the return leg. "Am I ****" was his response.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Pwoper nauwteee.

danny_dyer_1.jpg

Wonder if Danny is in the middle of this right pwapa nawty tasty ruck or if he is at home in his 6 bedroom gaff watching Sky Sports with a mug of hot chocolate?

Chad Sexington
Wonder if Danny is in the middle of this right pwapa nawty tasty ruck or if he is at home in his 6 bedroom gaff watching Sky Sports with a mug of hot chocolate?

If he's at the game, I'm sure, with him being a right geezer and that, he'll be right in the thick of the "action".

man-peeking-out-of-moving-box.jpg

jambo walesy
Disgusting post, Having experienced losing a family member due to a stabbing i would never ever wish that grief on anybody.

Think he was being sarcastic mate.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit:smiley2:

So low that it gets the post removed, apparently.

Perhaps if I actually condoned football violence in a roundabout way without actually admitting it, instead of mocking it outright, it would have remained up.

Who knows?!

:thumb:

jambojackbilly

Poor reporting IMO

500 or 1000, thats a 50% margin

One random phone call by who ??

Few objects thrown in the ground

Seen worse at the Haymarket :smiley2:

jambojackbilly
Does anyone now why Reading and

Barnsley have not kicked off yet.?

Crowd violence made sure the game was cancelled :smiley2:

8pm KO

0-0

Guest GorgieRoadEH11
So low that it gets the post removed, apparently.

Perhaps if I actually condoned football violence in a roundabout way without actually admitting it, instead of mocking it outright, it would have remained up.

Who knows?!

:thumb:

1 Male critical with stab wounds after the trouble before ko.

I hope it's made your night.

Hope the lad pulls through, Would never wish that on anyone having watched my cousins last seconds in life id never wish the grief on anyone.

Still at least it's made some peoples night eh.

1 Male critical with stab wounds after the trouble before ko.

I hope it's made your night.

Hope the lad pulls through, Would never wish that on anyone having watched my cousins last seconds in life id never wish the grief on anyone.

Still at least it's made some peoples night eh.

Yes. I think that's marvellous.

Are you a bit dolly, by the way?

Vile excuse of a human being, I hope it happens to a member of your family one day and you will change your tune

One more time for clarity

Sarcasm is a form of humor that uses sharp, cutting remarks or language intended to mock, wound, or subject to contempt or ridicule. It is first recorded in English in The Shepheardes Calender in 1579:

Tom piper) An Ironical [sarcasmus], spoken in derision of these rude wits, which make more account of a rhyming Rimbaud, then of skill grounded upon learning and judgment.

?Edmund Spenser

It comes from the ancient Greek σαρκάζω (sarkazo) meaning 'to tear flesh' but the ancient Greek word for the rhetorical concept of taunting was instead χλευασμός (chleyasmόs). Sarcasm appears several times in the Old Testament, for example:

Lo, you see the man is mad; why then have you brought him to me? Do I lack madmen, that you have brought this fellow to play the madman in my presence?

?Achish, king of Gath, I Sam 21:10-15

Hostile, critical comments may be expressed in an ironic way such as saying "don't work too hard" to a lazy worker. The use of irony introduces an element of humour which may make the criticism seem more polite and less aggressive but understanding the subtlety of this usage requires second-order interpretation of the speaker's intentions.

Say What Again

Don't really see the point of continuing this TBH.

He missed IJ's sarcasm, but obviously feels very emotional about the subject. Going back at the guy with more sarcasm etc isn't big either.

Time to drop it.

Don't really see the point of continuing this TBH.

He missed IJ's sarcasm, but obviously feels very emotional about the subject. Going back at the guy with more sarcasm etc isn't big either.

Time to drop it.

Seems some people are incapable of it. Last words kinda arguement, might go on for a while.

Do your shoes come equipped with velcro, or does your carer tie them for you?

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.

MAHA. OWNED.:10900:

Man stabbed in chest, Breaking news on sky!!!

No one was stabbed in Green Street. :(

Say What Again

2132: Bedlam at Upton Park, where stewards and police are in the stands trying to keep the two sets of fans apart. What they don't need is extra time: and Junior Stanislas has just made it West Ham 1-1 Millwall. Fans on the pitch - and we may well have an abandonment, or at least a delay while they try to calm things down.

Dagger Is Back

You'd have to wonder about the intelligence of our police force in this country when this is their quote A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "It looks like there has been some planned trouble from fans."

I mean **** me - there has probably been a thread on every football supporters forum throughout the UK talking about this game and potential trouble.

We even had one of the guys on here talking about going down.

Christ it really doesn't take a brain surgeon to work it out.

Sounds very very bad.

Interesting.

Take the players off, let the normal people out of Upton Park, then shut the doors and let the knuckle-scrapers get on with it. Hopefully there will be nobody left alive after an hour or so, and the world - and football - will be a safer, saner place as a result of it.

there was not a better bet than trouble at this game. probably the worst fixture possible with the history between the two clubs firms. i would imagine there will be some 40 somethings come out of retirement for this one

interestingly the commentary team on bbc radio london reckon its been a cracking second half.

sounds like chris hacket has had a great game for ****my millwall

Not to belittle but maybe unlikely as he and his family will go about life normally where the chances of encountering a random fatal knife crime is about .001%.

Tbh, I do know someone who was the victim of knife related football violence, but he thankfully emerged relatively unscathed apart from a nice wee pink scar on his belly.

In fact, if it wasn't for the marvellous work of the much maligned Strathclyde Polis and of course the marvellous girls and guys of the NHS, he wouldn't be here today to be getting called a vile human being........

:wink:

My mate went down to Wembley for the play off against Millwall (Scunthorpe).

They had 40 000 fans there and tons of them were just pure filth according to my mate.

Lads causing trouble with women, grannys & children.

Glad the ***** got beat by Scunny.

Horrible club.

2-1 to the Wham!

bobby moore stand just emptied onto the pitch.

players taken off the pitch and the rest of the fans left in the stands are booing the clowns that've invaded the park

Millwall are the second biggest hooligan organisation in Britain after the Hobos and their "bridge of doom".

:hang:

Danny Dyer and Frodo fae Lord of the Rings just invaded the pitch.

Minty from Eastenders is bringing a mob up to cause a ruck.

Amazing scenes.

Archived