West Ham v Millwall

heartsfc_fan

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Millwall are the second biggest hooligan organisation in Britain after the Hobos and their "bridge of doom".

:hang:

Bull****!!

Skivingatwork
Millwall are the second biggest hooligan organisation in Britain after the Hobos and their "bridge of doom".

:hang:

:qqb006:

The Mighty Thor
Danny Dyer and Frodo fae Lord of the Rings just invaded the pitch.

Minty from Eastenders is bringing a mob up to cause a ruck.

Amazing scenes.

He's taking Shirley up with him. That'll be that then!

shirley_carter_large_2%20(3).jpg

germanysallstars
My mate went down to Wembley for the play off against Millwall (Scunthorpe).

They had 40 000 fans there and tons of them were just pure filth according to my mate.

Lads causing trouble with women, grannys & children.

Glad the ***** got beat by Scunny.

Horrible club.

i was there as i take in a few lions games and the media blew it out of proportian,,but its always easy to have a go at millwall..i know a few of millwall fans good decent lads.working class not your poncy chelski nonces..as for west hamas fc well just utter disgusting ****..pt glory hunters ...millwall fc will always dominate them..mon u lions

Carlton Cole is taking photos of the rioting from the pitch... eh?

omg:qqb017:

a fan is trying to take a photo of CC, and he was told to get of the pitch by CC

Believe what you want!

Danny Dyer and Frodo fae Lord of the Rings just invaded the pitch.

Minty from Eastenders is bringing a mob up to cause a ruck.

Amazing scenes.

Billy Mitchell is "tooled up".

jambo walesy

Boy that scored West Ham's first and second is an @rse!

It's not like Riordan against us, if someone gets him they will probably get him for celebrating in front of them.

Nucky Thompson
The Firm looks the Mutts Nuts!
If it's anything like the '80's Original with Gary Oldman it will be:smiley2:

i was there as i take in a few lions games and the media blew it out of proportian,,but its always easy to have a go at millwall..i know a few of millwall fans good decent lads.working class not your poncy chelski nonces..as for west hamas fc well just utter disgusting ****..pt glory hunters ...millwall fc will always dominate them..mon u lions

Good post !

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Is anyone getting ****ed off that the presenter and Phil Thomson are almost in tears at a bit of bother?

**** sakes man get a grip! Lips quivering all over the Sky Sports studio.

Regular John
omg:qqb017:

a fan is trying to take a photo of CC, and he was told to get of the pitch by CC

Believe what you want!

Apologies for mishearing Phil Thompson.

I couldn't care less, sounds fun though!

Interesting.

Time for bed, son. School tomorrow.

Interesting.
Is anyone getting ****ed off that the presenter and Phil Thomson are almost in tears at a bit of bother?

**** sakes man get a grip! Lips quivering all over the Sky Sports studio.

Phil Thompson was at Hillborough. He knows a bit about crowd trouble...

germanysallstars
Time for bed, son. School tomorrow.

wow what a sweetie wife..did you use 5 brain cells or only 6..must have been a push when you only have 7 eh..green a.ds hobo i smell..hibs who are they by the way??

Phil Thompson was at Hillborough. He knows a bit about crowd trouble...

Bit of difference between a crush and some middle aged nutjobs running on the pitch.

The Mighty Thor

Report and footage on Sky news. Quite a lot of guys on the pitch and some very big boys (20 stone +) running about helicoptering their shirts over the head.

Phil Thomson feels nervous just watching it.

:4_1_72:

Ach he's wiped the Heysel from his memory banks like most Liverpool fans, I'm sure he'll get over a totally predictable east end tear up pretty quickly

Interesting.
Bit of difference between a crush and some middle aged nutjobs running on the pitch.

Yes and no. An uncontrolled crowd - for whatever reason - is a dangerous thing to be caught up in. Hysel was precipitated in part by the nutjobs...

Got to wonder if the West Ham player who celebrated infront of Millwall is mentally ill.

heartsfc_fan
Got to wonder if the West Ham player who celebrated infront of Millwall is mentally ill.

My thoughts exactly

shaun.lawson
id.jpg

"**** off - you'll blow my cover"

Hooliganism sucks. But that film was legendary - precisely because it satirised hooliganism so wonderfully well.

"**** off Gumbo!"

"We are Shadwell. The Kennel is our place".

Who was it?

Just out of interest.

Interesting.
wow what a sweetie wife..did you use 5 brain cells or only 6..must have been a push when you only have 7 eh..green a.ds hobo i smell..hibs who are they by the way??

I think your glistening, capital-free, randomly punctuated gibberish has made my point admirably. Well done. And welcome to my ignore list...:smiley2:

jambo walesy
Who was it?

Just out of interest.

Stanislas(sp) i think.

Stupid thing is that he did it after both his goals!

Yes and no. An uncontrolled crowd - for whatever reason - is a dangerous thing to be caught up in. Hysel was precipitated in part by the nutjobs...

Your previous comment was re Hilsbro' -- DISGRACE -- Hillsbro' was a tradgedy waiting to happen for a number of years due to poor policing, stadiums etc.

Hysel was another tragedy caused in part by fans charging others but in main because of poor fencing, stewarding and a shoddy stadium -- and if you were in Rome and in Italy at previous ties there was a determination that Liverpool fans would not be stabbed, chased and set upon by Italian fans -- it was the (high :57:) point of the football violence era and times have changed for the better thank god but if you are going to discuss what happened then get it right -- many good people passed away and they deserve better than you attempting to mention Hillsbro' and football violence as if they were linked.

How did this all kick off then ?

Did millwal cross west hams "bridge of doom"

When you say kick off do you mean on KB or down at the Millwall vrs West Ham game lol

Were there 3000 thousand Millwall fans or did the police half there allocation?

the met halved it

Stanislas i think :th_o:
He should be dragged infront of the FA for inciting an even bigger that was already occuring.

Apparently BBC News were reading out texts from witnesses and read this out:

Daniel Dyer of East London who said "Its a bit lively so I got on my toes".

:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Carl Weathers
Apparently BBC News were reading out texts from witnesses and read this out:

Daniel Dyer of East London who said "Its a bit lively so I got on my toes".

:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

:laugh:

Interesting.
Your previous comment was re Hilsbro' -- DISGRACE -- Hillsbro' was a tradgedy waiting to happen for a number of years due to poor policing, stadiums etc.

Hysel was another tragedy caused in part by fans charging others but in main because of poor fencing, stewarding and a shoddy stadium -- and if you were in Rome and in Italy at previous ties there was a determination that Liverpool fans would not be stabbed, chased and set upon by Italian fans -- it was the (high :57:) point of the football violence era and times have changed for the better thank god but if you are going to discuss what happened then get it right -- many good people passed away and they deserve better than you attempting to mention Hillsbro' and football violence as if they were linked.

Oh dear. You've missed my point by a country mile, CJGJ.

Phil Thompson was getting annoyed / emotional (a bit) at the scenes from Upton Park. I would respectfully suggest that he is particularly sensitised to this as he witnessed at Hillsborough the worst consequences of crowd trouble (a term which, by the way, doesn't necessarily mean violent trouble, just a problem with the gathered masses).

Which is why I followed up by saying any large gathering of people that isn't properly stewarded - for whatever reason - is dangerous. The debate re: the causes of the Hillsborough disaster will rage until you and I are long since gone, but I was careful not to suggest that it was caused by outbreaks of violence. Hysel, on the other hand, obviously was (and once again I was at pains not to imply which group of fans started it, although whether or not Liverpool fans were 'determined' not to be stabbed or chased, etc, is neither here nor there). The fact that the stadium was not maintained to an appropriate level was another, but not the only, contributing factor. Bluntly, if football fans didn't fight, Hysel woudn't have happened.

At no point did I suggest Hillborough was caused by an outbreak of violence - you've read something into my post that simply wasn't there. If it helps, next time I'll refer to 'crowd problems' rather than 'crowd trouble'.

The People's Chimp
PWOPA NAWTEE.

article-1209028-062E998B000005DC-487_634x473.jpg

At the cutting edge of fashion. This youth cult is pushing back the boundaries. Young, working class self expression.

Were there 3000 thousand Millwall fans or did the police half there allocation?

Im sure i heard they cut it to 1500 but im surpised they allowed any away fans at all

Archived