'Lifelong Jambo' Sues Club Over Tumble

Sherlock

badly drawn boy
Am I the only one who has not missed the obvious. Had his alleged accident in 2006 and has been unable to work since. However was able to take part in a fight at the AGM in 2007. If you are fit enough to fight in the street then surely you are fit enough to work, no?

John

Lifelong Hearts fan who has no feeling for the club , f--- right off then

Slipped on the very same spillage he had pointed out to HMFC earlier , not an issue for anyone else incidentally

This the same guy on Fbook wearing his Hearts top declaring his love for the club , total highland dancer

Dont let him anywhere near HMFC

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miller Jambo 60
Lifelong Jambo !?!?

"I don't feel anything for Hearts now," he added. "I'm on painkillers most of the time (after the fall] and there's no way I'm going back to Tynecastle."

Oh well at lease something to thank Mr Romanov for I suppose...

In saying that i would be on valium going toFester rd

Muppet land

The People's Chimp

The guy seems like he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic, to say the least. As for his case, well he that would appear to be on its way out, thanks to his helpfully photographed antics post injury.

As for the further matters referred to in this thread, about his activities, well, what a complete erchie. (p.s. re: the fight, a PM wouldn't go amiss. :) )

My case re the 3rd degree burns from the steak pie is up next week. :cool_shades:

Haha well there is no way that case will hold up in court, more chance of hypothermia than burns from a Tynie pie.

Am I the only one who has not missed the obvious. Had his alleged accident in 2006 and has been unable to work since. However was able to take part in a fight at the AGM in 2007. If you are fit enough to fight in the street then surely you are fit enough to work, no?

John

And presumably in between the fall and the ban, he had also been back at Tynecastle? He could go back to a match, climb stairs, sit in a hard plastic seat for over an hour, but couldn't sit in his taxi?

Ahem...

Geoff Kilpatrick

I thought he was banned from Tynecastle anyway prior to this after his altercation with Phil Anderton over Robbo's sacking?

Anyway, the real surprise is that he hasn't turned up on this thread but no doubt he is tuning in every minute to see what else is being said about him!

John

You'd be suprised John

B0001E70HQ.08.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

TAXI DRIVER.........................

Enough said ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Looking for more money.

He also sells celtic and hibs memorabilia on ebay,that tells us everything we need to know about this ar$ehole.

That he sells memorabilia of other clubs:10900:

No,that he sells celtic and hibs stuff.

Yip it does say that:10900:

He is/was always a bit of a tube to be honest.

I don't think he has left any forum quietly! The guy is a Grade A Juan Kerr, way way waaaaay back he was a good poster on 2 forums updating what was happening at Riccarton. Then his ego grew and grew and 'boom' he became a self-obsessed self-pleasuring sphincter.

Archived