'Lifelong Jambo' Sues Club Over Tumble

Sherlock

Two things:

- If he knew the spillage was there how did he manage to slip on it?

- If this happend in 2006 how come he's only taking legal action now?

It's amazing how many of these compensation cases come from schemies that are short of a few quid.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two things:

- If he knew the spillage was there how did he manage to slip on it?

It's amazing how many of these compensation cases come from schemies that are short of a few quid.

:bravo:

He has the worst life sentence of all though..imagine being a life long jambo but not a jambo now and nobody would ever buy you a pint again?

Serj Tankian

You have 3 years in which to make a claim.

spotters badge on its way

ed_imgRSNN2201C_84593a.jpg

Don't laugh. Big Fat Ron's the star witness: "See that one Clive - the stair's done him a lollipop, put the reducer on him and he went down faster than Buddy Holly giving it the full gun!"

Naive as I am I read that bebo, and it seems to me that has ruined his suit by his own mouth or writings. He welcomes 2009, and the pleasure he gets from an improving Hearts, he also publishes a picture unless its four years old that would suggest that he is fit to surf board but not work. I am no Old Bailey lawyer but jeez SC at least make it challenging.

A good buddy of mine used to say " if you are going to be a liar, you better have a good memory".:th_o:

He threatened me by PM once on here.

I was amused!

Did you threaten to pour oil in his path if he came near you? :10900:

He threatened me by PM once on here.

I was amused!

I had a few interesting exchanges with him as well.

Nutter :smiley2:

Geoff Kilpatrick
Did you threaten to pour oil in his path if he came near you? :10900:

Nah, I told him to dry his eyes, not his feet!

On Bebo he set up a Talk of the Toun page then changed it to his own name and has 430 friends http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3246676332 (not sure if private). He's an attention seeker.

Don't really use Bebo but will be removing him anyway. Oh and it says this on there "Hi mad mental Jambos and friends! 2009 is here and hopefully it will be a new and fruitfull year for everyone. Hearts are doing not Too badly but we should be doing better". Hmmmmm.

I like his wee addition of 'love and peace to all' ...:hippy:

This guy needs to man-up FFS. Unbelievable.

I would never sue Heart of Midlothian FC, even if i slipped and broke my neck. Never.

I hope we don't see him at Tynecastle again.

Dean Winchester
if he is banned from tynecastle why was he inside the stadium in the first place,,,allegedly

He was banned after I believe.

I had a few interesting exchanges with him as well.

Nutter :smiley2:

Add me to the club. He lost the plot with me when I questioned if it was right for him to profit from Hearts name selling shoddy rip-off crap.

He was banned not too long after that.

Did I read that right? He told stewards that it was a hazard and then he himself "slipped" on it - sounds like a total chancer to me. Hope he loses and Hearts get awarded costs against him...

Did I read that right? He told stewards that it was a hazard and then he himself "slipped" on it - sounds like a total chancer to me. Hope he loses and Hearts get awarded costs against him...

Yep.

He's either a conman or an utterly thick ^^^^.

he worked at my brothers work a think he got the sack for god knows what spoke to him a couple off times and the words arse of a man come to my mind right now

he worked at my brothers work a think he got the sack for god knows what spoke to him a couple off times and the words arse of a man come to my mind right now

yes he used to work for scotrail but got sacked so he started driving taxis...he is an utter fud:10900:

yes he used to work for scotrail but got sacked so he started driving taxis...he is an utter fud:10900:

Yes, he used to work for ScotRail, but he wasn't sacked. He had a difference of opinion (shall we say) with management and resigned in the heat of the moment. After he came to his limited senses he tried to rescind his resignation, but it had already been happily accepted.

You're right about the fud part though. He causes disruption wherever he goes.

Get a picture of this guy on the JKD banner and then come nexy May when we are rocking up to Hampden everyone will recognise him and give him a hard time.

Come to think of it if you are banned from Tynecastle would you in theory be banned from semi/finals at neutral venues?

This guy needs to man-up FFS. Unbelievable.

I would never sue Heart of Midlothian FC, even if i slipped and broke my neck. Never.

I hope we don't see him at Tynecastle again.

Funny you mention that. I fractured my neck on a wet floor in a pub the sunday after the 2006 cup win. been long term sick in and out of hospital for last 3 years. Regular painkillers have been involved. Never inclined to sue anyone as alcohol was involved and put it down to well we won the cup so ho hum thems the breaks. The only downside is i've not been able to go on a euro trip since then.

anyway the point of this never sue my club about my misfortune and i bet alcohol was involved in his downfall (so to speak). either that or an intentional claim.

He's not the Stevie Colquhoun who either used to or still does drive for City Cabs is he?

Serj Tankian

Did he not empty the SOH shop of the merchandise when the campaign was over saying it was all his stuff they were selling.

Son Of Anarchy
Did he not empty the SOH shop of the merchandise when the campaign was over saying it was all his stuff they were selling.

really hope this isnt true:evil2:

Funnily enough AH, I got some badges made up during the "campaign" and handed them into the SOH shop(for free I should add!). Several months later I was surprised to see a number being sold on ebay by said person, left me wishing I had just handed them out in the Wheatfield tbh

Any solicitor worth their salt will be able to rip this one apart.

Christ a family friend of ours slipped and fell down the stairs in the Wheatfield in April 2006. She broke her leg and damaged her hip. She was hospitalised for treatment. Left in plaster for weeks and weeks from hip to toes and in a wheelchair for the same period. She had to have physio and months of rehabilitation. Her Hubby had to take 8 weeks off work to help her with everything from dressing to going for a wee.

She was unable to attend games for the remainder of that season and couldn't use her Cup Final Tickets as she was unable to get to her seat. She was also going to miss out on Hearts' first ever jaunt into the CL.

Did she sue the club? No. Instead she happily took the complimentary disabled Cup Final tickets they arranged for her 24 hours before KO upon hearing of her fall and the subsequent ones for the Euro games at Murrayfield. She was delighted with the disabled space they arranged for her for the first few games of the new season too when she was still unable to make her seat in the stand.

Worth remembering that the lady in question is nearly 70 years old, never fully recovered and still has pain in her hips and metal plates in her leg. But she has been attending Tynie since she was 6 years old! She rarely misses a game and still travels in from 35miles away to watch her team rain, hail or shine, afternoon or evening. Her desire to be at Tynie and watch her team was stronger then bittering her 60-odd year relationship with them for money.

I guess it's true that some fans are just better then others after all...assuming you can call Mr Colquhoun a fan of course.

He was banned from here for chucking a mental when someone else tried to sell something on ebay, saying that it was for the SOH campaign.

He accused them of profiteering from Hearts misfortune because they hadn't informed him in advance of the sale.

When the guy came on and defended himself and said "Just because I haven't informed the volunteer in the SOH shop who also happens to be selling Hearts merchandise on ebay in advance that I'm selling my stuff to help the club, it doesn't mean I'm going to keep the money. It will go to the campaign".

Rather than apologising "wilyboo" came back on the attack and wouldn't calm down. He just continued to abuse the guy until he got banned!

Hilarious!

John Findlay

Am I the only one who has not missed the obvious. Had his alleged accident in 2006 and has been unable to work since. However was able to take part in a fight at the AGM in 2007. If you are fit enough to fight in the street then surely you are fit enough to work, no?

John

Archived