CSABAS really unhappy and will walk

:flag1::toasting:

Boozer after the game?

Canny beat it!

MAD ValD oot

CSABAS really unhappy and will walk

really getting pi**ed off with sh*te like this

Walter Kidd

Too much reading bollocks on here before the season is kicked off. If I get banned I do not care.

Too many ****ing idiots on this site would rather see Hearts go down because of the owner that get behind their team.

Gorgie Rules. If you don't like what is going on then go follow whoever. Keep your negativity for this site, which is over run by people who will never follow the Hearts.

We'll never die.

Too much reading bollocks on here before the season is kicked off. If I get banned I do not care.

Too many ****ing idiots on this site would rather see Hearts go down because of the owner that get behind their team.

Gorgie Rules. If you don't like what is going on then go follow whoever. Keep your negativity for this site, which is over run by people who will never follow the Hearts.

We'll never die.

And there it is in a nutshell.

Rudolf's Mate
And there it is in a nutshell.

Anyone that would want us to go down just because of Vlad seriously needs their heed examined!

I'm no Vlad fan however the pain of being relagated would be absolutely terrible. All's said and done, if Vlad came good & started to mount a challenge against the old firm then I'd change my mind.... Again! That's because we're all fickle :qqb016:

I like it when a potential "Classic Kickback" rolls along.....barry!

Im gonna have to pick one of the four mentioned, but what happened to option 5?

The obvious one?

IS CSABA PARKING ON VLADS SPACE AT RICCARTON?

Cos if he is, its f****** armageddon, regardless of WHO shagged Rima with her golden stick (although I heard big Valdas was in about her)

**** KNOWS.......what was the question again?

Taxi for Whoever started this thread...Anyone got Pat Stantons Number for he or she???

cant even type

Walter Kidd

Nope. Nothing to see here. Move along.

I met Csaba in Fingers on Saturday.

He hates pish Portugeses.

It's easy to have a go at the OP, but I think he has a point even if I might not express it in the same way he does.

We seem to have our fair share of members who are more concerned with wallowing in their own negativity and prolonging their personal feuds with others than with supporting the team that we're all supposed to follow and having some reasonable debate about that with other members.

If you're a reasonable person who isn't interested in looking out for their "enemies" on the board and jumping all over everything they say, I can see how this kind of carry-on might get on your nerves.

Just my two cents' worth.

Anyone that would want us to go down just because of Vlad seriously needs their heed examined!

I'm no Vlad fan however the pain of being relagated would be absolutely terrible. All's said and done, if Vlad came good & started to mount a challenge against the old firm then I'd change my mind.... Again! That's because we're all fickle :qqb016:

I think the OP actually mean goin doon........the drain. Not relegation mate.

And the sad thing is, hes probably right.

I used to post here far more than I do these days (of which some are prob thankful) but it can be dire to contribute to these days. Almost every positive thread ends up in a bitchfest, usually between the same old faces, with the same old tired arguments.

Its a bore tbh.

Someone p[osted a magic quote on here a year or two ago. It was along the lines of "There are very few who think Vlad can do no wrong, but there are loads out there who think he can do no right".

Spot. On.

And its that very attitude thats seeping into almost every single f****** thread.

Follow the Hearts cos you want to, not under duress FFS.........unless you are absolutely f***** minted.

It's easy to have a go at the OP, but I think he has a point even if I might not express it in the same way he does.

We seem to have our fair share of members who are more concerned with wallowing in their own negativity and prolonging their personal feuds with others than with supporting the team that we're all supposed to follow and having some reasonable debate about that with other members.

If you're a reasonable person who isn't interested in looking out for their "enemies" on the board and jumping all over everything they say, I can see how this kind of carry-on might get on your nerves.

Just my two cents' worth.

Well said that man!

Think my signature sums it up nicely!

Walter Kidd

FOLLOW THE HEARTS AND YOU CANT GO WRONG.

I bid you all good night. See you at Tannadice. If anyone wants to have a word, I'll be in the ill fitting 1987 maroon top.

Good evening.

I think the OP actually mean goin doon........the drain. Not relegation mate.

And the sad thing is, hes probably right.

I used to post here far more than I do these days (of which some are prob thankful) but it can be dire to contribute to these days. Almost every positive thread ends up in a bitchfest, usually between the same old faces, with the same old tired arguments.

Its a bore tbh.

Someone p[osted a magic quote on here a year or two ago. It was along the lines of "There are very few who think Vlad can do no wrong, but there are loads out there who think he can do no right".

Spot. On.

And its that very attitude thats seeping into almost every single f****** thread.

Follow the Hearts cos you want to, not under duress FFS.........unless you are absolutely f***** minted.

I'm probably one of those you're referring to here, Sifter, and I have been involved in some long drawn out arguments of late but I just can't stand people being completely negative about Hearts with no evidence apart from hearsay. They go about shouting that all is not well/Csaba is unhappy/Csaba is being undermined/none of Csaba's signings have been made and when anyone dares ask what this is based on they can't give an answer. We've now got someone claiming Csaba poured their heart out to him on Saturday night about how evil Vlad is undermining his every move!

We've went through a period of 12 months where Vlad has done no wrong yet some still badmouth him at every opportunity.

I'm probably one of those you're referring to here, Sifter, and I have been involved in some long drawn out arguments of late but I just can't stand people being completely negative about Hearts with no evidence apart from hearsay. They go about shouting that all is not well/Csaba is unhappy/Csaba is being undermined/none of Csaba's signings have been made and when anyone dares ask what this is based on they can't give an answer. We've now got someone claiming Csaba poured their heart out to him on Saturday night about how evil Vlad is undermining his every move!

We've went through a period of 12 months where Vlad has done no wrong yet some still badmouth him at every opportunity.

Na na, its cool mate. Ive seen enough to know that youre broadly of the same views as me, ie, not for hangin yerself off the nearest tree.

But aye, I totally take yer point

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Some people cannae get over what happened in 05/06. It's as simple as that.

The thing is, these guys are still following Hearts as much as the positive folk are so it's hard to criticise.

It's boring reading at times but what can you do. The fitbaw is back now so hopefully Kickback will improve.

FOLLOW THE HEARTS AND YOU CANT GO WRONG.

I bid you all good night. See you at Tannadice. If anyone wants to have a word, I'll be in the ill fitting 1987 maroon top.

Good evening.

If tis an original, i guarantee the bukta bits have long since peeled off the sleeves

Nope. Nothing to see here. Move along.

I met Csaba in Fingers on Saturday.

He hates pish Portugeses.

WK - funny post.

Life is a rich tapestry mate. Rest assured life would be much more boring if everyone was simply positive and there were no shades or colours. Might be less annoying for you all, but there you go...

Some people cannae get over what happened in 05/06. It's as simple as that.

To be fair it wasnt just one year that was a shambles, it was 3 on the trot.

Things have only started to approach some semblance of normality over the last 12 months, and even then, well there's no point re-opening that issue for present purposes

Drylaw Hearts

The OP has more faces than Big Ben.

I've read many a post from him having a real go at VR etc.

He's been on and off that Happy Train more times than I can ever imagine.

Has somone hacked your account? a lot of mental comments from yourself latley? maybe Mod should investigate :)

Walter Kidd

Very true, although maybe it's to do with the mogadon making me happier than I've been about Hearts in a long time.

Bring back Robbie Neilson and Number 28.

Drylaw Hearts
Very true, although maybe it's to do with the mogadon making me happier than I've been about Hearts in a long time.

Bring back Robbie Neilson and Number 28.

So now you're all happy everyone else must have the same opinion as you ?

You think a lot of yourself and your opinion WK.

i hope that's a new striker you're on about and not some bell end (see what i did th... no never mind).

Walter Kidd
So now you're all happy everyone else must have the same opinion as you ?

You think a lot of yourself and your opinion WK.

I do?If I don't no one else will.

I bid you good day, and recommend prozac.

Drylaw Hearts
I do?If I don't no one else will.

I bid you good day, and recommend prozac.

Do you have any left over from your dark days ?

Or did you swallow them all in one big go which is the reason for your new found happiness (again) ?

Drylaw Hearts
i hope that's a new striker you're on about and not some bell end (see what i did th... no never mind).

New Striker ?

I'm not sure what that is.

Walter Kidd

Mate,

The season is nearly on us, it's been a dry summer as I can't stand cricket or rugby for that matter and the game last night made me think that whoever (Vlad,Csaba,Krobutchup) has unearthed the best centre half I've seen at Tyney since Alan McLaren (not that I'm saying he will be as good as old Raspberry Chops). The boy Suso looks an exciting find as well.

I'm always optimistic at the start of a season, and this one fills me with great hope that we could do something stupid and win a cup (of which I've seen 2 in my lifetime not including the Tennents Sixes). So apologies if I've been a pain in the arse, not posted to your liking or had an opinion contrary to the Pyramid of Doom. The Old Firm are there for the taking this season and if we can get a good run going then who knows what might happen.

Put it this way. It's better than having Malofeev and Frail innit?

Buffalo Bill
Mate,

The season is nearly on us, it's been a dry summer as I can't stand cricket or rugby for that matter and

Same here. This whole Ashes thing. When does it end? I don't get it at all.

It's like the 'Hundred Years War'.

Drylaw Hearts
Mate,

The season is nearly on us, it's been a dry summer as I can't stand cricket or rugby for that matter and the game last night made me think that whoever (Vlad,Csaba,Krobutchup) has unearthed the best centre half I've seen at Tyney since Alan McLaren (not that I'm saying he will be as good as old Raspberry Chops). The boy Suso looks an exciting find as well.

I'm always optimistic at the start of a season, and this one fills me with great hope that we could do something stupid and win a cup (of which I've seen 2 in my lifetime not including the Tennents Sixes). So apologies if I've been a pain in the arse, not posted to your liking or had an opinion contrary to the Pyramid of Doom. The Old Firm are there for the taking this season and if we can get a good run going then who knows what might happen.

Put it this way. It's better than having Malofeev and Frail innit?

I'm not disagreeing with any of the above but.......

You have had moaned about VR etc and I find it a little cheeky you having a pop at those who haven't decided to jump back on the happy train with you (again) just yet.

It's all about opinions and just because your's changes more often than the weather doesn't mean everyone else's has to.

My guess is you'll get off the happy train (again) at some point this season and it'll make last nights rants seem a bit silly to say the least.

Walter Kidd
I'm not disagreeing with any of the above but.......

You have had moaned about VR etc and I find it a little cheeky you having a pop at those who haven't decided to jump back on the happy train with you (again) just yet.

It's all about opinions and just because your's changes more often than the weather doesn't mean everyone else's has to.

My guess is you'll get off the happy train (again) at some point this season and it'll make last nights rants seem a bit silly to say the least.

Agreed. I will. Everything being equal aren't you a little excited???

Same here. This whole Ashes thing. When does it end? I don't get it at all.

It's like the 'Hundred Years War'.

Gotta say i love watching cricket, BB. Its my second favourite sport. I don't understand how folk can say its not exciting when every new ball bowled has the porential for drama.

Each to their own, FWIW i can't stand darts and don't understand how people find that enjoyable!

Drylaw Hearts
Agreed. I will. Everything being equal aren't you a little excited???

I'm always excited when the season starts.

I look forward to seeing Hearts as much as anybody.

However...

We are still 3 players short of having a team capable of winning anything imo - 2 strikers and goalscoring midfielder.

Drylaw Hearts
Gotta say i love watching cricket, BB. Its my second favourite sport. I don't understand how folk can say its not exciting when every new ball bowled has the porential for drama.

Each to their own, FWIW i can't stand darts and don't understand how people find that enjoyable!

It has a bigger chance of potential for sheer dullness.

Walter Kidd
I'm always excited when the season starts.

I look forward to seeing Hearts as much as anybody.

However...

We are still 3 players short of having a team capable of winning anything imo - 2 strikers and goalscoring midfielder.

From what I've heard we should have a striker this week, and Driver will chip in a few given good service.

Drylaw Hearts
From what I've heard we should have a striker this week, and Driver will chip in a few given good service.

I keep hearing tha same about a striker but it never comes to anything.

However...

I think we will have a striker in place before the Europa cut-off date.

It would be madness to go into the QR without a player who can score goals.

Francis Albert

Just three players short of a team capable of winning a trophy?

What I'd have given for that in most of the last 45 years!

sandyseymour

just clicked on JKB to this thread....it surely is a wind up??? I thought that the jambos were terrific last night, particularly in the second half......the young lads looked great as did Zal (surely to be Hearts captain??).....if that play can be continued into the new season then we'll be in the hunt for a trophy .....all the new signings looked the part (as did Goncalves at CB) ok swallows come to mind but fingers crossed.....as for the negativity of this thread....p.sh off :smash:

Everyone sing and be happy...

Dont worry about a thing,

cause every little thing gonna be all right.

Singin: dont worry about a thing,

cause every little thing gonna be all right!

Rise up this mornin,

Smiled with the risin sun,

Three little birds

Pitch by my doorstep

Singin sweet songs

Of melodies pure and true,

Sayin, (this is my message to you-ou-ou:)

Singin: dont worry bout a thing,

Singin: dont worry (dont worry) bout a thing,

Rise up this mornin,

Smiled with the risin sun,

Three little birds

Pitch by my doorstep

Singin sweet songs

Of melodies pure and true,

Sayin, this is my message to you-ou-ou:

Singin: dont worry about a thing, worry about a thing, oh!

Every little thing gonna be all right. dont worry!

Singin: dont worry about a thing - I wont worry!

cause every little thing gonna be all right - I wont worry!

Singin: dont worry about a thing, oh no!

c'mon the JT's.

Drylaw Hearts
Just three players short of a team capable of winning a trophy?

What I'd have given for that in most of the last 45 years!

:)

The problem is it's the area's that players cost the most.

Archived