Wakey Wakey Christian....

Drylaw Hearts

Hobosexual. Best post on here in years.

Take a bow Burleycretin.

:)

I have my moments. Most of them are gash right enough

This is a funny thread. Nade is provoking as much abuse as a debate over Vlad.

It is a debate, at least, about football. Well, just about....there are Vladish "hangover" elements

Walter Kidd

I reckon I'm faster than Nade. Any footballer that owns a Hummer is a tit. Fact. End of.

I'm not actually talking about kickback, which if you'd bothered to read my post, you'd know. I'm talking about the negativity that comes out of the stands at Tynie quite often and certainly against certain players. It can only help if we're behing them. Generally the mood of JKB is taken to the games (by a minority but enough to be heard) because dafties actually believe either what they read or what they themselves convince themselves to be true.

I can recall one game last season, after maybe the first 5 or 6 games when Nade was breathing out his hole earlier than he should have been. We found out afterwards, he hadn't trained all week cos of flu or something. Same thing happened with Mikey and Bruno one time too. People just assume laziness and wage-thievery instsantly these days though

Duno what i'm doing, there's pictures of tits on the internet and I'm speaking to you!!?!?!?! I've changed!

Like the "we don't need a manager" brigade.

:laugh:

The People's Chimp

There could be some mileage in this.

Christaian Nade probably said to the Daily Weegie that he hoped to score about 10 goals and as usual the paper has put a spin on it to try and make him look ridiculous.

Drylaw Hearts
Christaian Nade probably said to the Daily Weegie that he hoped to score about 10 goals and as usual the paper has put a spin on it to try and make him look ridiculous.

10.....20......either way he has no chance.

Well aye! Don't want to go too Lawson on this thread, but in a funny way forums like this whip fans up into a frenzy and sometimes it's quite an illinformed frenzy. Sometimes it's quite bilious and carries over to matchday.

You know the stuff, a few of the usual dimwitted chumps on here form a half-baked theory and go on and on and on and on about it or about a player and it consumes everything and everyone to the point where we all actually believe it, or certainly the more weakminded amongst us do.

On the flip side, when things are going well, this forum is genius and that carries over to matchday.

I'm quite simple in my view. This place for banter and debate and Tynie for encouraging the team - every one of them

Guest JamboRobbo

This place for banter and debate and Tynie for encouraging the team - every one of them

Agreed. Thats exactly my point you were disagreeing with, suggesting it's wrong to be honest about players on here, and that we had to "encourage the team" on here too.

For me, this is a place for honest discussion. And honestly, Nade needs to drastically change his fitness levels (and I suspect his lifestyle) before he can even think about doing anything on the football park.

Agreed. Thats exactly my point you were disagreeing with, suggesting that we had to "encourage the team" on here too. this is a place for honest discussion.

And honestly, Nade needs to drastically change his fitness levels (and I suspect his lifestyle) before he can even think about doing anything on the football park.

I've only mentioned encouraging him on matchdays. I said my worry was that people on here who are being negative don't do that. Different thing from saying you shouldn't discuss on here. Although you are wrong alot, which makes a discussion more of a lesson really.

Guest JamboRobbo
Although you are wrong alot, which makes a discussion more of a lesson really.

Says the man who thinks Nade doesn't lack fitness.

The People's Chimp
Says the man who thinks Nade doesn't lack fitness.

I think Nade has the wrong sort of fitness, in that he's carrying a bit too much muscle.

But do you blame the player, or do you blame the coaches, sports scientists, nutritionists..? For me someone should be identifying that and working on getting him a little leaner while keeping up his strength.

Difficult though. I've noticed quite a lot of players are bulking up at hearts; wallace especially.

Protein and creatine, plus a bacon and tattie scone doubler FTW.

Guest JamboRobbo
I think Nade has the wrong sort of fitness, in that he's carrying a bit too much muscle.

But do you blame the player, or do you blame the coaches, sports scientists, nutritionists..? For me someone should be identifying that and working on getting him a little leaner while keeping up his strength.

Agree someone should be helping him, but I'm sure the help is there.

For me, it's still the players responsibility to be look after his body enough that he's able to perform his job, cause the coaches and scientists can only do so much.

It's still Nade that has to eat properly, live properly, train properly etc if he wants to be a professional footballer. For the past two years, his lack of fitess/stamina have made it impossible for him to do his job.

I should have known!!

A thread started by Drylaw and JR being one of the more prominent posters on it surely couldn't be a good positive thread on the famous could it?.......................................................................................................I was right,it wasn't.:42:

Nelly Terraces

He's never scored goals anywhere he's been, and from what you hear about the blokes chronic lack of fitness he isn't about to start. Nowt wrong with ambition, I'd like to be running for GB in the next Olympics and winning gold, but I'm not going to. Probably more of a chance of it happening than Nads getting anywhere near double figures in the goals charts next seaz mind you.

I've got a quietly optimistic outlook on Big Nad's chances this year.

It would be fantastic if he can kick on, fully fit, and score a few - as well as creating chances - this season.

I just don't see it with him.

Too slow to release the ball and slows the play down too much nullifying our counter attacks, and he is rarely in the right positions to increase his strike rate.

Drylaw Hearts
I just don't see it with him.

Too slow to release the ball and slows the play down too much nullifying our counter attacks, and he is rarely in the right positions to increase his strike rate.

He also has the predatory instincts of a dead koala bear.

I think Nade will have a much better season next year, purely on the basis that he is out of contract. I often wonder how much the massive improvement in Karipidis and Aguiar was down to Lazslo and how much was down to the fact they were going to have to find someone else to pay their ?8k a week wages.

Nade had some great games previous to last season (the CIS cup semi against Rangers in particular) and I'm sure with a decent strike partner he can recaupture that - he is never a lone target man.

If he wanted to be positive he should have said 10. Saying 20 with his scoring record is quite frankly ridiculous. I doubt he has scored many more in his career never mind in one season.

And you'd be right. 20 goals in his entire career according to soccerbase.

That said I'm a bit of a Nade fan; received KB wisdom requires that I acknowledge that he is the most obese man in the Western Hemisphere but I could see him thriving in a similar sort of role as Chris Sutton had at Celtic, as long as he has a goalscoring partner. His touch, close control, strength and size means he'd probably be excellent at holding the ball up and linking play with a partner, and in that kind of scenario he could probably chip in with 10 or 12 goals himself.

Nade and Clum could get 50 goals between them imo. This article will rock scottish football.

Can we have a "Is Christian Nade fat?" poll, to once and for all give a definitive answer to the question.

I for one, would say yes, he's a chubby.

Bordeaux 03

Where did all this Nade bashing come from? Nobody had a go at him during last season, it's only in the last month or so its become the new JKB thing to do.

Drylaw Hearts
Where did all this Nade bashing come from? Nobody had a go at him during last season, it's only in the last month or so its become the new JKB thing to do.

Are you serious ?

Nade has always had plenty of stick.

Bordeaux 03
Are you serious ?

Nade has always had plenty of stick.

Not to the levels just now he's not.

Hears player in ambition shock, how dare he. He should be negative and miserable like DH:15:

Also, the Nade is fat thing is boring.

Overall Nade had a good season last year but everyone knows he needs to add more goals to that. He works defenders well though and created space for the likes of Bruno and Driver to exploit. He is still our best option so lets get behind him. He is the type of player thats needs to feel wanted.

Agree with all that, I think he adds alot to the game.

Also the "fat lols" thing is really starting to grate... Alot.

Not really of the time it seems to be people making "ironic" posts... Pre-emptive strikes against anybody who may be thinking of questioning his weight by immediately relating them to imbeciles.

Drylaw Hearts

Maybe it's magnified because we've still not signed a striker to ease our poor goal scoring record ?

Maybe it's magnified because he's one the remaining few who will be on a huge salary and we're not getting our moneys worth from him ?

Maybe it's because he pish ?

He got pelters last season and rightly so. He's gash, most of the defenders outscored him!

colinmaroon
He is an ethnic Hungarian, born in Romania.

I know! That's why I described him correctly, unlike the schoolkid who wrote the piece!!!

colinmaroon
You realise you're posting an opinion on an internet forum, not sitting in a stand right? Match day is the day to encourage the players no matter what. This is a place for discussion. It's ok to be honest on here. And anyone being honest will admit Nade has been ****e for 2 years. He even admitted himself he was deliberately not trying one year.

As for your stuff suggesting Nade is "fit", well, I don't know what games you've been watching but not the same ones as me. Blowing out his arse after 5 mintues.

I'm not actually talking about kickback, which if you'd bothered to read my post, you'd know. I'm talking about the negativity that comes out of the stands at Tynie quite often and certainly against certain players. It can only help if we're behing them. Generally the mood of JKB is taken to the games (by a minority but enough to be heard) because dafties actually believe either what they read or what they themselves convince themselves to be true.

I can recall one game last season, after maybe the first 5 or 6 games when Nade was breathing out his hole earlier than he should have been. We found out afterwards, he hadn't trained all week cos of flu or something. Same thing happened with Mikey and Bruno one time too. People just assume laziness and wage-thievery instsantly these days though

Duno what i'm doing, there's pictures of tits on the internet and I'm speaking to you!!?!?!?! I've changed!

And I'm accused of believing in fairy tales!!!

JR if what you say is true it's akin the the Ethiopian changing the colour of his skin or the leopard changing its spots!!!

And Nade was running around with some gusto earlier in the season before the hernis got worse. In fact, I remember the astonishment shown on here at the time!!!

Archived