Wakey Wakey Christian....

Drylaw Hearts

Does Nade talk in his sleep ?

I like him as a player but he is never going to get 20 goals unless he makes drastic changes to his game and lifestyle.

They must be putting glue in Nade's KFC

KFC...? Oh yeh, the fast food place. Nade probably goes to places like that cos he's fat. Right? That's it, isn't it?

I wonder if he goes to Burger King too?? Probably. To eat burgers and that!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Ambitious but I'd rather hear that than what Witenveen came out with.

Mon the Nadester.

Drylaw Hearts
Excuse the guy for trying to have a positive outlook on next season FFs.

There is positive and there is delusional.

The statement from Nade is on a par with the Makalamby one about them splitting the OF.

chester copperpot
KFC...? Oh yeh, the fast food place. Nade probably goes to places like that cos he's fat. Right? That's it, isn't it?

I wonder if he goes to Burger King too?? Probably. To eat burgers and that!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!

LOLZ, big fat burger eating waste of space fat, fatty Mcfat barsteward from Fatsville, Fatavee.

If he wanted to be positive he should have said 10. Saying 20 with his scoring record is quite frankly ridiculous. I doubt he has scored many more in his career never mind in one season.

We_are_the_Hearts

Hears player in ambition shock, how dare he. He should be negative and miserable like DH:15:

Also, the Nade is fat thing is boring.

Overall Nade had a good season last year but everyone knows he needs to add more goals to that. He works defenders well though and created space for the likes of Bruno and Driver to exploit. He is still our best option so lets get behind him. He is the type of player thats needs to feel wanted.

Drylaw Hearts
Ambitious but I'd rather hear that than what Witenveen came out with.

I obviously missed that.

What did he say AP ?

Exactly. Some people just don't think. Do you reckon Christian phoned the papers so he can say this?

What happens is a journo (or in this case i think Hearts news) decide to get a wee quote from a Hearts player. We're linked with strikers and struggling for goals. They chose Nade - it's relevant.

What do you want him to say? "Well, I'll probably only score 2 goals next year cos I'm pish so it's just as well they want another striker. Did I mention I'm pish? Now can I have that pie you promised me please mister..."

The big fella's no a bad player. He was to all intents, played out of position last year. He's more of a foil for a striker than anything. He never had great support from midfield either, not in a way that suited his game

Oh and he's no fat.

I know I'm biting here, but i dont care. So there!

I obviously missed that.

What did he say AP ?

It was along the lines of 'I'm not very good technically and the SPL is a massive step up but I'll try hard'.

Drylaw Hearts
It was along the lines of 'I'm not very good technically and the SPL is a massive step up but I'll try hard'.

Oh.

I have the feeling there is something Juho-ish about this guy.

Guest JamboRobbo

Also, the Nade is fat thing is boring.

Not quite as boring as the "people mocking those who think Nade is fat" thing.

Overall Nade had a good season last year but everyone knows he needs to add more goals to that.

Absolute rubbish, even he himself admits he didn't do anywhere near enough last year.

He works defenders well though and created space for the likes of Bruno and Driver to exploit. He is still our best option so lets get behind him. He is the type of player thats needs to feel wanted.

Aye, fans getting behind him will magically get him fit and motivated right enough.

He's had more than enough opportunity at HMFC. He even went through a season without bothering to try ffs. If he has anything to tell us, he should do his talking on the pitch, with his actions, not his words.

Drylaw Hearts
What's his number so I can bring my pitchfork?

The same as it was last season.

Fourcandles
I obviously missed that.

What did he say AP ?

To be on a par, in optimism terms, with what Christian just came out with it must have been something like "ill win the Europa League , SPL and Scottish Cup single-handedly this season"

:sorcerer:

I think he'd do better with a strike partner.

I dont think any of our strikers can really play the lone striker role

Walter Kidd
The same as it was last season.

Cool.

If we hung Donuts from the crossbar Nade would score more. Fact. End of.

He seems to have the right attitude.

Here's hoping he gets amongst the goals this season :clover:

We_are_the_Hearts

Absolute rubbish, even he himself admits he didn't do anywhere near enough last year.

Aye, fans getting behind him will magically get him fit and motivated right enough.

He's had more than enough opportunity at HMFC. He even went through a season without bothering to try ffs. If he has anything to tell us, he should do his talking on the pitch, with his actions, not his words.

When it comes to boring, you beat them all. I was happy with his contribution last season and appreciate the job he did. Support and encouragement can make all the difference to some players. If you had ever been a coach you would know. In fact going by your posts I wonder if you have ever played football. Football is not the black and white game that you like to paint it.

He's had more than enough opportunity at HMFC. If he has anything to tell us, he should do his talking on the pitch, with his actions, not his words.

So you think not getting behind a Hearts player will help Hearts? In what way?

Nade was fit last year and motivated. Ok his confidence wasn't high, especially infront of goal. I really don't think his fitness can be questioned these days - hte guy's a tank. I duno, in Scotland, we have this image of a wee annoying bassa that runs around like a heedless chicken a la Paul Dickov and that that's effort. It's not, it's pish.

Suppose all I'm saying is that, no matter what you think of any player, it surely only helps the team, who we all want to win every game (I think that's the point), if we get behind them and give them support....?

Guest JamboRobbo
When it comes to boring, you beat them all.

There we go. Lose the argument, resort to abuse. Well done.

I was happy with his contribution last season and appreciate the job he did. Support and encouragement can make all the difference to some players. If you had ever been a coach you would know. In fact going by your posts I wonder if you have ever played football. Football is not the black and white game that you like to paint it.

Aye, whatever.

Drylaw Hearts
Cool.

If we hung Donuts from the crossbar Nade would score more. Fact. End of.

Good point.

Guest JamboRobbo
So you think not getting behind a Hearts player will help Hearts? In what way?

It'll make no differece either way. What'll matter, is what Nade does. But if you think "getting behind him" will magically change anything, you go right ahead and believe that.

Nade was fit last year and motivated. Ok his confidence wasn't high, especially infront of goal. I really don't think his fitness can be questioned these days - hte guy's a tank.

Yes, he's big. That doesn't mean he's fit enough to move around a fitba park for 30 minutes, never mind 90.

I duno, in Scotland, we have this image of a wee annoying bassa that runs around like a heedless chicken a la Paul Dickov and that that's effort. It's not, it's pish.

Suppose all I'm saying is that, no matter what you think of any player, it surely only helps the team, who we all want to win every game (I think that's the point), if we get behind them and give them support....?

I think what is posted on JKB makes zero difference at all to how a player performs.

I really don't think his fitness can be questioned these days - hte guy's a tank. I duno, in Scotland, we have this image of a wee annoying bassa that runs around like a heedless chicken a la Paul Dickov and that that's effort. It's not, it's pish.

Exactly.

Anyone who genuinely thinks he's fat (some on here just say it to cause an argument) clearly has dodgy eye sight or is a bit thick. Or maybe both.

The best part of this article is this:

Laszlo said: "Ismael, in particular, looked good. He's impressive and strong and I hope he can form a good partnership with Kucharski."

Drylaw Hearts
The best part of this article is this:

Laszlo said: "Ismael, in particular, looked good. He's impressive and strong and I hope he can form a good partnership with Kucharski."

Indeed.

Exactly.

Anyone who genuinely thinks he's fat (some on here just say it to cause an argument) clearly has dodgy eye sight or is a bit thick. Or maybe both.

And its difficult to counter because if you keep on going on about how "ripped" he is folks will think you are a hobosexual.....

Exactly.

Jesus lighten up. :10800:

Jesus lighten up. :10800:

I'm actually in quite good mood. Thanks for your concern though.

colinmaroon
Exactly. Some people just don't think. Do you reckon Christian phoned the papers so he can say this?

What happens is a journo (or in this case i think Hearts news) decide to get a wee quote from a Hearts player. We're linked with strikers and struggling for goals. They chose Nade - it's relevant.

What do you want him to say? "Well, I'll probably only score 2 goals next year cos I'm pish so it's just as well they want another striker. Did I mention I'm pish? Now can I have that pie you promised me please mister..."

The big fella's no a bad player. He was to all intents, played out of position last year. He's more of a foil for a striker than anything. He never had great support from midfield either, not in a way that suited his game

Oh and he's no fat.

Good journalist as well! Obviously done his research and can be trusted!!!

The "Hungarian" Romanian!!!

Oh and he's no fat.

On your first point what are you basing this on ?

Fat skinny tall or small Nade has proved that he could not score in a barrel of *****,s

I'm actually in quite good mood. Thanks for your concern though.

I wasn't concerned. Glad to hear your in a good mood though. A surprise considering the state of you last night.

We_are_the_Hearts
There we go. Lose the argument, resort to abuse. Well done.

Aye, whatever.

If you could put your point across without sounding like a to55er then folk might not resort to abuse.

Lost the argument? That just sums you up...........:42:

Guest JamboRobbo
If you could put your point across without sounding like a to55er then folk might not resort to abuse.

:10800:

It'll make no differece either way. What'll matter, is what Nade does. But if you think "getting behind him" will magically change anything, you go right ahead and believe that.

You truly are one of the least informed people I've had the mispleasure of aquainting. Ofcourse encouragement from the stands helps. You have not actually given any reason why it wouldn't because quite simply that's illogical

Yes, he's big. That doesn't mean he's fit enough to move around a fitba park for 30 minutes, never mind 90.

Why not? I'll admit he's built more for power running than endurance, but we can only ask him to be as fit as he can and i believe he is. When you ask a CF to play alone up front in the way we do, there are very very few who manage 90 mins. Scotland used to do this, it's very comon - you tell the first choice to go out and run yourself into the ground for as long as poss and then have a subby ready to go on after. Simples. It's done at the very highest level

I think what is posted on JKB makes zero difference at all to how a player performs.

But what comes out of the stands does. There is far too much abuse of our own players at Tynie for my liking. Not sure if you're just a laptop bore or if you're a boo-boy yourself, but again do you not think encouraging our players would help the player, team and club????

Can't believe im answerring JR! Told myself I'd never do it. I must be of suffering from mistemper today or something

The People's Chimp

Ha hahahaha. Oh ma sides. It's SO FUNNY.

Hey, can we have another nade fat joke please?

Guest JamboRobbo

But what comes out of the stands does. There is far too much abuse of our own players at Tynie for my liking. Not sure if you're just a laptop bore or if you're a boo-boy yourself, but again do you not think encouraging our players would help the player, team and club????

Can't believe im answerring JR! Told myself I'd never do it. I must be of suffering from mistemper today or something

You realise you're posting an opinion on an internet forum, not sitting in a stand right? Match day is the day to encourage the players no matter what. This is a place for discussion. It's ok to be honest on here. And anyone being honest will admit Nade has been ****e for 2 years. He even admitted himself he was deliberately not trying one year.

As for your stuff suggesting Nade is "fit", well, I don't know what games you've been watching but not the same ones as me. Blowing out his arse after 5 mintues.

I wasn't concerned. Glad to hear your in a good mood though. A surprise considering the state of you last night.

The state of me?! Sorry to break it to you but I was in no 'state' last night pal!

What an odd character you are.

The state of me?! Sorry to break it to you but I was in no 'state' last night pal!

What an odd character you are.

Oh apologies I was just going on your MDV thread. :sorcerer:

The People's Chimp
Good journalist as well! Obviously done his research and can be trusted!!!

The "Hungarian" Romanian!!!

He is an ethnic Hungarian, born in Romania.

You realise you're posting an opinion on an internet forum, not sitting in a stand right? Match day is the day to encourage the players no matter what. This is a place for discussion. It's ok to be honest on here. And anyone being honest will admit Nade has been ****e for 2 years.

As for your stuff suggesting Nade is "fit", well, I don't know what games you've been watching but not the same ones as me. Blowing out his arse after 5 mintues.

I'm not actually talking about kickback, which if you'd bothered to read my post, you'd know. I'm talking about the negativity that comes out of the stands at Tynie quite often and certainly against certain players. It can only help if we're behing them. Generally the mood of JKB is taken to the games (by a minority but enough to be heard) because dafties actually believe either what they read or what they themselves convince themselves to be true.

I can recall one game last season, after maybe the first 5 or 6 games when Nade was breathing out his hole earlier than he should have been. We found out afterwards, he hadn't trained all week cos of flu or something. Same thing happened with Mikey and Bruno one time too. People just assume laziness and wage-thievery instsantly these days though

Duno what i'm doing, there's pictures of tits on the internet and I'm speaking to you!!?!?!?! I've changed!

Archived