Vlad Speaks to the Record????

Heartbeat

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seymour M Hersh
Should the owners of every SPL club shoot their mouths off about other teams cheating?

Or if there is a genuine issue to be discussed should it be done so in a more professional organised manner

Arf arf how sweet. This is the SFA/SPL you're talking about. The professional way for them to act is to cow-tow to the old firm and sweep anything that could embarrass them in the slightest well under the nearest carpet.

Get everything out in the open, not behind closed doors with no explanation for bizarre decisions, which surprisingly turn out in the OF's favour.

Makes me fecking sick.

Arf arf how sweet. This is the SFA/SPL you're talking about. The professional way for them to act is to cow-tow to the old firm and sweep anything that could embarrass them in the slightest well under the nearest carpet.

I agree

Doesnt mean we should lower our own standards

Drylaw Hearts
I agree

Agreed.

By lowering our standards it leaves us with very little room to complain about the lack of professionalism elsewhere in the game.

john brownlee

IMO with just a few well chosen words from Mr Romanov upsets all the right people, the ugly sisters, GFA refs, the red tops and the usual suspects on here

More power to your elbow Vlad

:5643::5643::5643::5643::5643::5643::5643:

Seymour M Hersh
I agree

Agreed.

By lowering our standards it leaves us with very little room to complain about the lack of professionalism elsewhere in the game.

TBH I really didn't see anything (which may have been translated to suit a red top style headline) that was so unprofessional or out of order and that requires us to get upset/worried/knickers in a twist over.

Drylaw Hearts
TBH I really didn't see anything (which may have been translated to suit a red top style headline) that was so unprofessional or out of order and that requires us to get upset/worried/knickers in a twist over.

If Peter Lawell had made comments regarding our squad etc there would have been a 40 pager on here calling him for everything.

If Peter Lawell had made comments regarding our squad etc there would have been a 40 pager on here calling him for everything.

...and rightly so

shaun.lawson

Celtic's only hope is for the referee to help them. If Dynamo play their best football it could be a repetition of the 5-0 loss in the clash with Artmedia.

Wrong' date=' Mr Romanov.[/b']

The only way of establishing the 'truth' of Vlad's comments is whether Dinamo beat Celtic. My best guess is, they won't.

Right, Mr Lawson.

I know more about football than Vlad - FACT.

(And self-praise is no praise... :o)

Miller Jambo 60
Its interesting

Every time Vlad opens his mouth about Scottish football he makes a cheap jibe about the old firm and another "hysterical" quip about referees. Never really says anything about Hearts.

If he were on JKB I'd have thought he'd be slated as being tedious, monotonous, a usual suspect that only continually moans about the same things....

We slag hobos for speaking only of Hearts. Yet our owner speaks only of old firm and is lauded as some sort of comical hero genius

You pay Vlad off mate, think hes bigger than you,

Like the Hobo chairman, not got a penny,,

shaun.lawson
You pay Vlad off mate, think hes bigger than you,

Like the Hobo chairman, not got a penny,,

:)

Spot on, Doug.

Yet another wee bit today.

They manage to hi jack a dispute between Smeltic and Diddy Utd re tv rights and comments atributed to each other and turn it into another Anti Vlad rant.

He apparently says they are a "shallow club" and could get beat 5-0 in moscow.

The article however manages to name vlad specifically about saying these comments but in reply " last night the celtic spokesman declined to answer a man whos team finished 23 points behind the league runners up last season", He said " aye very good. We move on" ( is that no an answer?)

Point is they cannot name the person at the smellies who made such a specific comment (although they say they declined to answer) but can attribute comments once again to Vlad.

Well, if Vlad did make these comments, it shows what he knows about football.

After watching Celtic last night Vlad could take a lesson or two about football. If he watched he will have seen TWO strikers score! We cant even sign one let alone have one that will score.

People getting a boner over a celtic win:hammer:

....no, over Vlad proving himself to be a tit.

As an aside the Celtic win improved our chances of being seeded.

gorgie rd eh11
....no, over Vlad proving himself to be a tit.

As an aside the Celtic win improved our chances of being seeded.

So you want him to be wrong? You're happy if he's a "tit". How is that helpful to HMFC?

**** celtic.

So you want him to be wrong? You're happy if he's a "tit". How is that helpful to HMFC?

**** celtic.

He proved himself wrong in the way he run Hearts for the first 3 years.

He changed (to some degree) and things have improved and helped Hearts

So him being proven to be wrong can be and is helpful to Hearts if he changes his ways.

So if he thinks a little more carefully in future before going public on views such as this, I also think that can help Hearts

Charlie-Brown

I reckon Romanov just enjoys an opportunity to noise up the weegies and doesnt care much about the actual result or what some Mhanks or other people think about him.

Poor Vlad.

Shown up for his lack of judgement / flawed thinking again.

Seriously Jammy...what's the point in this?

Gigolo-Aunt

What was the point in Vlads rant?

TBF, if Vlad can come out with rent a quote, he is only fair game for Jammy to show up what he said.

I reckon Romanov just enjoys an opportunity to noise up the weegies and doesnt care much about the actual result or what some Mhanks or other people think about him.

I've heard he is sobbing away after hearing what 'Jammy T' and 'Drylaw' have to say about him!

Jesus, we had the same converstion on other threads how much certain people take great pleasure in putting the boot in as much as they can.

As for Celtic, **** them, there result should have help us but because the other teams lost we are rightly ****ed ! Just shows you what happens when we went those ********s to win ! I hope, sorry i KNOW there will be raped in the next tie anyway !

Whats the point in anything? If its pointless why respond?

An event happened relevant to the thread. A debate on this thread related Vlad's judgement. The thread had already been revisted before I came back on...

What was the point in Vlads rant?

TBF, if Vlad can come out with rent a quote, he is only fair game for Jammy to show up what he said.

Apparently not.

And it is precisely this that is part of the apparent "problem" with JKB.

He proved himself wrong in the way he run Hearts for the first 3 years.

He changed (to some degree) and things have improved and helped Hearts

So him being proven to be wrong can be and is helpful to Hearts if he changes his ways.

So if he thinks a little more carefully in future before going public on views such as this, I also think that can help Hearts

It was slightly amusing the first time Vlad spoke out but now it's just embarrassing. If you want to know who is embarrassed I don't mean Csaba, or Mr Ogilvie or the players or the staff...I am embarrassed.

I'm embarrassed that I walk into my parents house and my dad says "Have you seen the latest daft thing your owner has said" or my workmates say it or my pals in the pub say it.

Also, like it or not, Vlad's ravings do affect people in Scottish football and turn them against us, even if it is subconscienciously. Wouldn't be surprised if Monkeyheid stuck that 5-0 quote up on the dressing room door when we play Celtic this season.

Whats the point in anything? If its pointless why respond?

An event happened relevant to the thread. A debate on this thread related Vlad's judgement. The thread had already been revisted before I came back on...

Why respond? Because I'd just spent ten minutes reading your thoughts on how you're fed up with the repetitive nonsense that has been littering this board and then two seconds later I click on another thread to find the same boring issues being dragged back up from old threads...that's why I asked what the point was.

It's never going to end if there's this endless bloody cycle of one upmanship and relentless determination to have the last word on any given issue....

Why respond? Because I'd just spent ten minutes reading your thoughts on how you're fed up with the repetitive nonsense that has been littering this board and then two seconds later I click on another thread to find the same boring issues being dragged back up from old threads...that's why I asked what the point was.

It's never going to end if there's this endless bloody cycle of one upmanship and relentless determination to have the last word on any given issue....

To be fair its SL that said he was fed up with the repetitive nonsense

I defended my right to be repetitively "negative", and have just as much right as those that are repetitively "positive".

My main gripe was boredom with people repetitively moaning at people moaning without getting to grips with the topic of the thread.

Now that really is pointless

There is a now a thread which deals with the point you raise, so happy to take this discussion elsewhere if you want.

ps I am not saying "do you want to go outside" in that sense

It was slightly amusing the first time Vlad spoke out but now it's just embarrassing. If you want to know who is embarrassed I don't mean Csaba, or Mr Ogilvie or the players or the staff...I am embarrassed.

I'm embarrassed that I walk into my parents house and my dad says "Have you seen the latest daft thing your owner has said" or my workmates say it or my pals in the pub say it.

Also, like it or not, Vlad's ravings do affect people in Scottish football and turn them against us, even if it is subconscienciously. Wouldn't be surprised if Monkeyheid stuck that 5-0 quote up on the dressing room door when we play Celtic this season.

Not as strong as I would put it - quelle surprise - but this is what I'd imagine a good straight down the middle sensible opinion of this issue would be.

I'd be surprised if anybody could take you up on that

winston churchill
People getting a boner over a celtic win:hammer:

i know,

it spoiled my night when i got home and heard their result.

:boak:

i know,

it spoiled my night when i got home and heard their result.

:boak:

I was pleased they won because it helped our seeding effort but also because I am dreaming of them being drawn to face Arsenal and watching them get ripped a new one.

They were always gonna end up in the Europa League one way or the other. Either by losing to Moscow and beating an unseeded team in the Europa qualifier or by beating Moscow and getting beaten off a Champs League seed in that qualifier.

At least this way around helps our seeding hopes.

Archived