Lets Get JBK In the Guiness Book Of Records Cmon!

Siphiwe Tshabalala

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dale8809

• Beats

• jamboboetjie

• Cabbie754

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beats 376

dale8809 230

Alan_R 221

LeeWallace1 195

Mr Nobody 156

jamboboetjie 138

Cabbie754 112

hate_hibs 98

Dano307 93

Ross HMFC1 76

Beats 376

dale8809 230

Alan_R 221

LeeWallace1 195

Mr Nobody 156

jamboboetjie 138

Cabbie754 112

hate_hibs 98

Dano307 93

Ross HMFC1 76

i should have 250 by now

Radioactive Mince

My yellow lemons are exceedingly juicy, they overflow all over my cat gimp who has no fur or teeth at night he flys with his lamp so he can see the epicness of my death; in the form du jour, and houses have florescent balloons which explode on the dog's pineapples which smell like they have been soaking in some cranberry juice on the way to a magic place in a yak who sings in the shower with cookies and cake while my mom does the dishes in somewhat plasticine bowls painted rapidly in a pancake capsizing and rocks-sing-esque glaze, which always makes my mouth water and I feel horridly and unforgivingly ready to jump in the air, whistle four times and give a great big hug to a dinosaur named barney but instead I explode in rage when i see paul bunyan and that stupid jello figure named The Doctor which actually is a werewolf stalking handicapped hamsters imported from the invisible island of Haramptadu while eating from urine flavored fish crackers that came up from under water to present Chubaca with hedge trimmers which tended to his atrocious beard.

Mince

My yellow lemons are exceedingly juicy, they overflow all over my cat gimp who has no fur or teeth at night he flys with his lamp so he can see the epicness of my death; in the form du jour, and houses have florescent balloons which explode on the dog's pineapples which smell like they have been soaking in some cranberry juice on the way to a magic place in a yak who sings in the shower with cookies and cake while my mom does the dishes in somewhat plasticine bowls painted rapidly in a pancake capsizing and rocks-sing-esque glaze, which always makes my mouth water and I feel horridly and unforgivingly ready to jump in the air, whistle four times and give a great big hug to a dinosaur named barney but instead I explode in rage when i see paul bunyan and that stupid jello figure named The Doctor which actually is a werewolf stalking handicapped hamsters imported from the invisible island of Haramptadu while eating from urine flavored fish crackers that came up from under water to present Chubaca with hedge trimmers which tended to his atrocious beard.

Mince

Ah Mince is here good stuff.

jamboboetjie
My yellow lemons are exceedingly juicy, they overflow all over my cat gimp who has no fur or teeth at night he flys with his lamp so he can see the epicness of my death; in the ....................

Mince

welcome back

jamboboetjie

i had bought Quorn minces(at ?1 per pack and i got 4) i will have to use it up.

suggestions please

Edited by jamboboetjie