Tonight's game Hearts v St Puali

jambojackbilly

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaun.lawson
Thought at half time I heard from Lawrence Brodie's update that Avram Grant was there with Romanov. At least I found some proof, so I'm not going mad.

1620451_1620451.jpg?pvw=674

Grant looks like he is serious cat.

Curiouser and curiouser. The thot plickens. :hat2:

Thought at half time I heard from Lawrence Brodie's update that Avram Grant was there with Romanov. At least I found some proof, so I'm not going mad.

That not the pic from a lithuanian game about a fortnight ago?

shaun.lawson
any goals ?

Still 1-0 to Celtic (Hamburg branch). :43:

Yup. I first noticed him doing a friendly this time last year against Man City. He was brilliant - if entirely unintentionally so. :smiley2:

Used to listen to him a bit when he was on.

The best thing he ever said was:

Oh, get up boyd, you F****** Tosser!, Well listeners, Boyd was just tripped by a blade of grass! Amazing!

shaun.lawson
That not the pic from a lithuanian game about a fortnight ago?

On second thoughts, you're surely right. It'd be very surprising if a pic had popped up that quickly. What Lawrence said is still intriguing though.

The People's Chimp
Curiouser and curiouser. The thot plickens. :hat2:

Indeed. At this stage that's all that we can say. Very strange.

On second thoughts, you're surely right. It'd be very surprising if a pic had popped up that quickly. What Lawrence said is still intriguing though.

it's definitely a different picture.

AK was not with them before.

they all look bored to suicide.

Craig Hamil

aye, was about to say, that pic isnt from a lith game, anatoly is there to romanovs left!

Craig Hamil

wow. these two tossers actually credited the hearts as being a good side. wouldnt have expected that offa them.

their right :10900:

Toronto Jambo

dont know if this has already been posted, but they also were together at a lituanian game last month

news_image_3225.jpg

http://heartsfcnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1836:vlad-spotted-with-avram-grant-&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=58

Fair dos Martin. Hmm...

*strokes chin in bemusement*

I wish I'd been wrong and it was from that game a few weeks ago.

The media are bound to ask why he's there so hopefully we'll find out.

I like the fact that they mostly refer to us as the Heart of Midlothian. Not Hearts, the Jambos or anything else....the full shebang Sunday name.

I like the fact that they refer to use as the Heart of Midlothian. Not Hearts, the Jambos or anything else....the full shebang Sunday name.

Did they just say Hearts of Nickelodeon ?

Greedy_Jambo

FFS sounds like st pauli should of scored atleast 4 today. Nae sign of hearts getting one.

FFS 2-0 now.

shaun.lawson
Did they just say Hearts of Nickelodeon ?

That's what I thought too! Dear oh dear...

Meanwhile, I know it's only a friendly - but we seem to have retained that priceless quality of stickability from last season. You get that with some sides: we can be completely outplayed, but still only 1-0 down and liable to snatch a draw against the run of play. It's a very savvy, Germanic quality.

the stone rose

Meanwhile, I know it's only a friendly - but we seem to have retained that priceless quality of stickability from last season. You get that with some sides: we can be completely outplayed, but still only 1-0 down and liable to snatch a draw against the run of play. It's a very savvy, Germanic quality.

jinx!!

JINX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toronto Jambo

Looking on the positive side of things, last season we did better than most expected with an awful preseason

I wouldn't take too much from what we've heard on Radio Loony Tunes. They said themselves that they're paying very little attention to Hearts and you can tell that they're not describing the run of play, they're focusing on St Pauli almost exclusively. JKB'ers are at the match so I'm sure they'll pop up to give their thoughts and there's always tonight and tomorrow for the match reports.

Plus, the mentalists have actually complimented us a few times. If anything, I don't think it sounds like we've done all that badly.

2-0. Meh.

shaun.lawson

JINX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup - sorry everyone! My fault. :o

At least it's only a friendly, eh?

Balls.

Difficult to judge considering it's virtually impossible to know which players are still on.

FFS sounds like st pauli should of scored atleast 4 today. Nae sign of hearts getting one.

FFS 2-0 now.

FFS

it's a totally meaningless friendly. at this stage it's all about fitness and taking the first steps of introducing signings into the team as well as looking at trialists. results don't even appear on the radar.

the only people who will read anything into the result are the sewer dwellers of lochend.

the only people who will read anything into the result are the sewer dwellers of lochend.

And Shuttlecat.

Anyone else lost connection to the commentary?

Sadly yes and I'm quite missing the two diddies.

:10900:

Archived