Tonight's game Hearts v St Puali

jambojackbilly

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's a totally meaningless friendly. at this stage it's all about fitness and taking the first steps of introducing signings into the team as well as looking at trialists. results don't even appear on the radar.

the only people who will read anything into the result are the sewer dwellers of lochend.

I'll agree but one wee thing I will read into it that we still can't get the ball in the net.

Yet.....

Guest juvehearts

awww & theirs me winding people up

& their was a tic listening to it.

grrr.noised him right up lol

I'll agree but one wee thing I will read into it that we still can't get the ball in the net.

Yet.....

in a way that's excellent. it tells csaba that we need strikers. boy do we need strikers.

colinmaroon

According to the two stooges, it's only two weeks 'til the start of St Pauli's season, and so they'll be well ahead of us in match fitness.

That makes a big differrence!

heartsfc_fan
According to the two stooges, it's only two weeks 'til the start of St Pauli's season, and so they'll be well ahead of us in match fitness.

Bit of a relief to read that.

We are a good 5 weeks from the start of the SPL season.

"Stewart gets up gingerly"

That was my lasting memory of the commentary, a piece of unintentional gold.

Hope not to hear from those two anytime soon.

:10900:

Don't know why so many people get into a lather about these games.

They are only about getting the team up to scratch fitness wise and introducing the new faces to the squad.

The games against Plymouth and Southampton will give us a far better guide as to how things are going.

Don't know why so many people get into a lather about these games.

They are only about getting the team up to scratch fitness wise and introducing the new faces to the squad.

The games against Plymouth and Southampton will give us a far better guide as to how things are going.

no friendly games match the real thing.

EVERY SINGLE TIME I GO TO WORK WE GET BEATEN.

BLOODY HELL.

I AGREE WITH SHUTTLECAT.

Hand your notice in then ffs , it's all your fault (and Vald's)

Hand your notice in then ffs , it's all your fault (and Vald's)

TBF Its getting close.

Tesco, if you cost Hearts one more preseason game, thats it!

Drylaw Hearts
EVERY SINGLE TIME I GO TO WORK WE GET BEATEN.

BLOODY HELL.

I AGREE WITH SHUTTLECAT.

You were warned.

:th_o:

You were warned.

:th_o:

I know, I thought it was a coincidence.

Can someone post the dates of all our pre season games.

Can I just add that the game vs Bolton (if thats the Tuesday night one), we WILL now lose.

The People's Chimp

I just hope shuttlecat is in Csaba's thoughts come the kick off at Tannadice.

Drylaw Hearts
I know, I thought it was a coincidence.

Can someone post the dates of all our pre season games.

Can I just add that the game vs Bolton (if thats the Tuesday night one), we WILL now lose.

Not good enough.

Voluntery redundency asap please.

willie wallace

What is wrong with getting fit while winning matches.Surely you want to get into the winning habit as soon as possible.Fed up hearing it is only a friendly,results don't matter.

What is wrong with getting fit while winning matches.Surely you want to get into the winning habit as soon as possible.Fed up hearing it is only a friendly,results don't matter.

2292559560_2a28503b89.jpg

shuttlecat, shuttlecat,

why do you look so cross?,

shuttlecat, shuttlecat,

it's not our fault.

The only result that matters now is the Dundee Utd game.Nothing matters until that game.

Shuttlecat sensed the madness and mismanagement months ago.

shuttlecat never forgets about the mismanagement but he does concede that his owner has got most things right since he was switched on to felix catfood.

The only result that matters now is the Dundee Utd game.Nothing matters until that game.

Would like to hump the English teams though, just to show them that us sweaty socks aint as bad as we're made out to be, well the 3rd placed team anyway :10900:

in a way that's excellent. it tells csaba that we need strikers. boy do we need strikers.

Strikers don't score goals without chances being created for them, creating chances is as big a failing in our team as puting the ones away when they do arrive for us imo.

Thought at half time I heard from Lawrence Brodie's update that Avram Grant was there with Romanov. At least I found some proof, so I'm not going mad.

1620451_1620451.jpg?pvw=674

Grant looks like he is serious cat.

Uh-errr, you mean Baron Greenback.

As for this thread, it is proper weird (prepares himself for the banter of the past few games) as it is seven pages long but there are about seven individual posts on it. Each page is a post that is repeated by about twenty folk!

did we lose?

Not that it matters but their season starts on the 9th of August, just a week before us but sure a week is a long time during pre season!

...sounds like the Algerian was solid and hard as nails...he is gonna be a hell of a signing!

Yes. 2 scud.

Hence Shuttlecat's demeanour.

Shuttlecat is a *******, always in the bloody huff.

Strikers don't score goals without chances being created for them, creating chances is as big a failing in our team as puting the ones away when they do arrive for us imo.

yes but also to be fair, strikers contribute to creating chances by making the right runs and being involved in interchanges of passes and the like.

we still need strikers.

Where is serious cat when you need him?

Here's the ^^^^

SeriousCatAvatar.jpg

And he pishes all over that nonce Shuttlebollocks.

Doctor FinnBarr
Here's the ^^^^

SeriousCatAvatar.jpg

And he pishes all over that nonce Shuttlebollocks.

Shuttlecat is the "dugs danglies".

:hat2:

Who or what is a shuttlecat, please? What have Hearts friendly results been, so far, not including this one which I think we have lost 2-0. Where are St Pauli in terms of what German league do they play in?

yes but also to be fair, strikers contribute to creating chances by making the right runs and being involved in interchanges of passes and the like.

we still need strikers.

True...

I've forgotten what it feels like to have a striker who you can rely on to make an impact on a match!!

Harry Palmer
Who or what is a shuttlecat, please? What have Hearts friendly results been, so far, not including this one which I think we have lost 2-0. Where are St Pauli in terms of what German league do they play in?

Nevermind Shuttlecat, you'll need to do your research.:smiley2:

St Pauli are Bundesliga 2 which is probably still above most of the bottom 9 in the SPL. Our results have been 1 win, 2 defeats. 2gls for; 4 against.

St Pauli have their 1st match in the cup in 2 weeks, we don't play fo another 5wks. Therefore, few people are panicking. Hence, Shuttlecat.:10900:

At least shuttlecat, sorry Shabba knows that we need a new striker (s)

Shuttlecat couldn't give a toss about our lack of strikers, all he cares about is noncing up little kittens :mad:

Fozzyonthefence

St Pauli are Bundesliga 2 which is probably still above most of the bottom 9 in the SPL.

More like above bottom 10 of SPL

Archived