Michael Jackson is dead ( edited title )

Towzer

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats the difference between MJ and Alex Ferguson?

Fergie will be playing Giggs this august

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
You're not familiar with the legal system then? :stuart:

I'm sure you know what I mean.

Shaun, I understand what you are saying but you could probably make up many excuses for all the horrible feckers in this world. Anyway, he's pan breed now. Shame for his family and all that.

shaun.lawson
But without the ability to make the most mundane of posts sound like a climactic scene of a movie......he has nothing!

Nothing I tell you, nothing.:10900:

Baws. Rumbled. :D

buuurrooooommmching:smiley2:

On Sky News someone keeps saying "Michael Jackson had touched the lives of many"! Not too sure how to take that one!

getting better

shaun.lawson
I'm sure you know what I mean.

Shaun, I understand what you are saying but you could probably make up many excuses for all the horrible feckers in this world. Anyway, he's pan breed now. Shame for his family and all that.

I guess you could in theory - and it won't surprise anyone to learn I wanted to be a defence barrister as a kid! But I think there's a huge difference between bona fide horrible feckers and mentally ill individuals who've been convicted of nothing.

Say What Again

Best one yet

How long before the 'he faked his death' stories start?

i was just thinking that exact thing seconds before reading your post, great publicity stunt before a tour,

Drew Busby !
No-one has ever done that. No-one has ever done that. Paedophiles need to be caught, convicted and removed from civilised society. But you can't do that if someone isn't a paedophile to begin with!

We live in a world in which we are innocent until proven otherwise. Despite the authorities doing their damndest to find anything incriminating, they couldn't - but the mud stuck regardless. And individuals do not suddenly become grown up just because they pass a certain age: if someone isn't a grown up emotionally or sexually, I don't they are in reality.

You might recall that OJ walked as well.

Hire the best defence counsel money can buy in La-La land USA... play the "celebrity-race card "...throw in a group of impressionable starstruck "wannabe famous" jurors ... unleash the worlds media on the trial .. and job done.

"Innocent".

i think wat everyone has to remember, love him or hate him, he had young children, gotta say my thoughts are with those poor mites

Hearts should buy his remains and chuck him up front with Nade. Bet he'd get more goals.

Rupert Pupkin

People need to remember he leaves behind 3 young kids!!!

R.I.P MICHEAL JACKSON

A freak yes ,

Musical genius, undoubted.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Hire the best defence counsel money can buy in La-La land USA... play the "celebrity-race card "...throw in a group of impressionable starstruck "wannabe famous" jurors ... unleash the worlds media on the trial .. and job done.

"Innocent".

But, but ... OJ was an NFL footballer so he was probably traumatised by all that money and all they girls he shagged. Poor guy never had a childhood. :57:

davemclaren

It was clear that his success and wealth didn't bring him happiness. He was a great talent. Some of his early work with the Jackson 5 was brilliant.

I P Knightley

Goodbye Plastic Man

Though I never danced like you at all

You sang a few good ditties

But made many folks' flesh crawl

Kids crawled out of your bedroom

And they played in your theme park

You dangled one from a window

And you ended up light not dark

And it seems to me you lived your life

Like a screwed up mental case

Wearing soldiers clothes and a spangly glove

And someone else's face

And as well as all your solo stuff

you were in the Jackson 5

You could have done a tour with them

If you were still alive

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Drew Busby !
Hearts should buy his remains and chuck him up front with Nade. Bet he'd get more goals.

Jackson is indeed better in the box than Nade.

BBC already scraping the barrel in its attempts to say something meaningful. Paul Gambaccini is stunned that "such a tall man as Michael Jackson has been felled like this". This followed the amazing revelation that MJ was over 6ft tall.

Is there some rule that tall people don't die? I would have had myself racked if I'd known about this.

Only got of due to money.

The fiddler should have spent the last 20 years in prison.

Can't believe some are that upset.

I aint........

So if someone abused your kid in any way ( his was meant to be sexually ) , you would take money not to take it any further and let the person of with what he did and should be jailed for it , as you put for 20 yrs?

If it was my kid ,no amount of money would stop them going to jail. FACT.

:smiley2:

Perhaps not the time but anyway it may already me on this thread but I have a joke for ye all.

What's the difference between Jackson and Alex Ferguson?

Ferguson will be playing Giggs in September.

Dean Winchester

Perhaps not the time but anyway it may already me on this thread but I have a joke for ye all.

Is Peebles now the sunniest place in Scotland?

The People's Chimp
I know he's just died but does anyone know whether he will be buried or recycled?

That is a lol.

BBC already scraping the barrel in its attempts to say something meaningful. Paul Gambaccini is stunned that "such a tall man as Michael Jackson has been felled like this". This followed the amazing revelation that MJ was over 6ft tall.

Is there some rule that tall people don't die? I would have had myself racked if I'd known about this.

I heard that as well. "such a tall man..."

Footballfirst

See post #177

Peebles..............

rudi must stay
On Sky News someone keeps saying "Michael Jackson had touched the lives of many"! Not too sure how to take that one!

he did entertain people though. Tbh the court case doesn't mean anything now, it's done and dusted. He'll be missed IMO, his music showed that he had an incredible talent. RIP

I P Knightley
i think wat everyone has to remember, love him or hate him, he had young children, gotta say my thoughts are with those poor mites

Thoughts were with those kids the moment they were born.

Sheriff Fatman
So if you aren't convicted you are automatically innocent?

That is kind of what 'innocent until proven guilty' means, and is what the entire UK and US justice system is built upon. The not proven bit is Scottish law is a complete cop out that helps no-one. It is used by juries who haven't the bottle to convict someone, but like that they will still have a cloud over them.

Silverymoon92

TELL ALL THE HIBS YOU KNOW

MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD AND WERE NO

HES NO LONGER HERE

BUT DONT SHEAD A TEAR

FOR HELL ALWAYS BE WITH DEEKO!

I'll get my coat...

Riordan has nowhere to sleep now, anyone got a link for a travel lodge...One paedo down in Jackson one to go Gary Glitter next

Drew Busby !

Surprised that Gordon Brown hasn't got his tuppence worth in yet, he was quick enough off the mark when Jade Goody kicked it.

Racist prime minister IMO.

shaun.lawson

"Innocent".

OJ was subsequently convicted in a civil trial. Michael Jackson wasn't. OJ was also later convicted and jailed for his part in another serious crime. Michael Jackson wasn't.

Archived