Michael Jackson is dead ( edited title )

Towzer

When Diana died, can anyone remember if there were similar rumours flying around in the minutes before it was confirmed? There's something very wrong about it being reported before official confirmation from the hospital's been received.

Diana died in 97. The world is an entirely different place in terms of media. Sad news.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Whatever anyone thought of him this is still big shock. RIP MJ

Is it really?!

Look at the nick of him FFS!

michael-jackson_loses-neverland.jpg

And Shaun - naive beyond belief!

I'll wait and see how bad the jokes get before posting one I was sent.

bollox,post it.

shaun.lawson

And Shaun - naive beyond belief!

That's exactly what Michael Jackson is/was. For this, he was pilloried.

No - he was abused horrendously, made famous beyond his control at a ridiculously early age, and is himself a child. I don't think he was guilty of anything other than childlike behaviour - and if I thought there was anything sexual involved, would feel very differently.

Very well said, he needed help, if there was any proof of anything sexual he would have been charged

Celtic fans are to perform at his funeral. 50 of them are to sing "You'll never moonwalk alone".

The LA Times is reporting that Michael Jackson is in a coma. The Sky News reports that he has died are lifted from the TMZ website.

Buffalo Bill

He's clinging on according to the beeb.

Buffalo Bill

Brian Whittaker's Tache

One paramedic to the other....

You wanna be starting something?

You got to be starting something...

He is now officially dead. I have said on this thread a few things, but when I think of it he was a very disturbed and without getting into too much bother a very different guy, I shed no tears.

More and more sources are saying he is dead.

Shame, and a sad end to a great musician.

shaun.lawson
I'm sure the children he sexually abused share that opinion. It's a debate for another day though.

Jokes so far 5/10. Needs more work. :D

In 2005, he was tried and acquitted. A previous investigation was closed due to lack of evidence. I can think of someone in football who faced similar charges - and was also completely cleared. I take it you think he must've been guilty, because "there's no smoke without fire"?

Here's what I've always thought about Michael Jackson. Is it possible that someone who was beaten and abused throughout his childhood, essentially had no childhood, was worked to the bone by his disgusting father and became a worldwide star through no control of his own wouldn't develop either emotionally or sexually, and would spend the rest of his life being a child and surrounding himself with children - because he was convinced he was still a child himself? Yes, I absolutely think it is.

Moreover, do I think someone who believed he was a child and surrounded himself with children would do the same things as children the world over do in all innocence: play games, have sleepovers, that sort of thing? Again, yes. When pre-pubescent kids have sleepovers, we think nothing of it: it's completely normal. That's all I think Jackson ever did - and I imagine it's why the police investigation completely foundered too.

Paedophiles invariably have deviousness, cunning and are sexually attracted to children. Michael Jackson simply surrounded himself with children in vain pursuit of his lost childhood. He was, in more ways than one, the epitome of innocence.

Sky news, right now. He's id dead FACT end of.

He's not gonna be starting something any time soon.

Geoff Kilpatrick
In 2005, he was tried and acquitted. A previous investigation was closed due to lack of evidence. I can think of someone in football who faced similar charges - and was also completely cleared. I take it you think he must've been guilty, because "there's no smoke without fire"?

Here's what I've always thought about Michael Jackson. Is it possible that someone who was beaten and abused throughout his childhood, essentially had no childhood, was worked to the bone by his disgusting father and became a worldwide star through no control of his own wouldn't develop either emotionally or sexually, and would spend the rest of his life being a child and surrounding himself with children - because he was convinced he was still a child himself? Yes, I absolutely think it is.

Moreover, do I think someone who believed he was a child and surrounded himself with children would do the same things as children the world over do in all innocence: play games, have sleepovers, that sort of thing? When pre-pubescent kids have sleepovers, we think nothing of it: it's completely normal. That's all I think Jackson ever did - and I imagine it's why the police investigation completely foundered too.

Paedophiles invariably have deviousness, cunning and are sexually attracted to children. Michael Jackson simply surrounded himself with children in vain pursuit of his lost childhood. He was, in more ways than one, the epitome of innocence.

I'm sorry but an out of court settlement over alleged paedophilia stunk to high heaven.

Anyway, anyone wanting to wallow in depression should turn on BBC Radio 5 Live. Richard Bacon is almost in tears.

Well they're not much good now are they...

I'd be wanting more than 20% off to see a concert where nobody is actually performing. 95% and its a deal my friend.

Sky news, right now. He's id dead FACT end of.

He's not gonna be starting something any time soon.

0/10

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Moreover, do I think someone who believed he was a child and surrounded himself with children would do the same things as children the world over do in all innocence: play games, have sleepovers, that sort of thing? Again, yes. When pre-pubescent kids have sleepovers, we think nothing of it: it's completely normal. That's all I think Jackson ever did - and I imagine it's why the police investigation completely foundered too.

Who was the person in football and did he settle out of court?

I'm sorry but that last paragraph is ****ing ridiculous. 'The epitome of innocence' ?!?!?! I'm sure every nonce could chalk their crimes down to a bad childhood.

Question for you - and answer seriously - would you let him look after your bairn for a night, knowing that he will probably sleep in the same bed? He is the epitome of innocence after all ....

Archived