"Celtic will win comfortably"....Mark Donaldson

Mr Sifter

shaun.lawson
Ive no doubt he DID bank on it. I've also no doubt that we did not approach him in any way shape or form and I believe that we didnt intend to.

Ah - but he'd have also got a major wage rise had he been appointed McGhee's successor at Motherwell, as he almost certainly would've been.

davemclaren
I've called in to his show and chatted with him over the phone a couple of times. He seemed fine to me: so I'm surprised at your perception of him TBH. All about opinions though, of course...

What show haven't you phoned or texted Shaun? :smiley2:

Only a Game
Ah - but he'd have also got a major wage rise had he been appointed McGhee's successor at Motherwell, as he almost certainly would've been.

Ah...but we're now supposing things that we dont really know arent we. I think Motherwell would have went more high profile than Leitch myself. Terry Butcher (again)for example. They certainly seemed to have found some money to throw at the position.

shaun.lawson
What show haven't you phoned or texted Shaun? :smiley2:

Er... can I phone a friend? :10900:

But yep - over the past year, I've chatted with (warning: outrageous name dropping alert dead ahead) Donkey, Ewan Murray... and Leslie Deans. That was an amusing ten or fifteen minute phone conversation, I must admit!

What did Hibs have to play for in their last 2 games? yet they held both the OF.

No pressure on us, loads on them. Relaxed players often produce the goods.

Slight difference they played both the old firm at home. We have to go to Parkhead with 60,000 fans influencing every decision the ref makes whoever he is.

Ryan Gosling

It'll either be a tanking (3-0 or more) or a Hearts draw/win. No 1-0 or 2-1 I reckon.

Only a Game
It'll either be a tanking (3-0 or more) or a Hearts draw/win. No 1-0 or 2-1 I reckon.

If Rangers get an early lead or maybe get it done and dusted by half time I could see Celtic chucking the towel in and HT Draw/FT Hearts might be the way to go on this.

Tom Heaney
Er... can I phone a friend? :10900:

But yep - over the past year, I've chatted with (warning: outrageous name dropping alert dead ahead) Donkey, Ewan Murray... and Leslie Deans. That was an amusing ten or fifteen minute phone conversation, I must admit!

So you haven't managed to get thru to anyone thats in the slightest bit interesting ?

That would be one of the best moments of my life :D

A Jimmy Glass Style moment :D

The fact we sent the keeper up in a meaningless match would just make it sooooo sweet.

I agree.

I know a lot of Celtic fans who feel the same - would much rather have Hearts going to Darkheid needing the points - as opposed to having already guaranteed 3rd place.

Now it's they who need to the points.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Strachan's face if they haven't scored within the first 30 mins... Win, lose or draw, I for one cannae wait...

I agree.

I know a lot of Celtic fans who feel the same - would much rather have Hearts going to Darkheid needing the points - as opposed to having already guaranteed 3rd place.

Now it's they who need to the points.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Strachan's face if they haven't scored within the first 30 mins... Win, lose or draw, I for one cannae wait...

don't you mean you want to see what the ref does, sending off, pen

Groatallar

My ideal scenario would be for Dundee Utd to get an early uncatchable lead and Celtic know all they have to do is win. I can't make up my mind which would be the best out of these -

1) Celtic are leading 1-0 easily winning Hearts haven't even sniffed their goal when wham wham we put in two goals in the last 5 minutes for a lovely tearful ending.

2) After hearing the Huns are 3-0 down in 10 mins we do the same to them. Cue the 'best fans in the world' barracking their team and the wee ginger tool getting it tight.

gashauskis9

Celtic are rank under pressure, always felt they were more dangerous when they had nothing to play for and they could just knock the ball about.

I fancy a draw here, how sweet!

Archived