What was the last thing you consumed?

speedbump

cucumber, parsnips and sweet potato..can't stand any of them..everything else i'm normally fair game with to be fair..well ok everything christmas I can't stand either ...mulled wine, mince pies, turkey, bread sauce and brandy butter..never got the frigging point of any of that..we don't do turkey at christmas here

We have chinese for christmas dinner, out of the house tho as its a day off for me, only one a year got to enjoy it.

Last thing I ate more on topic was some gluten free jaffa cakes with tea was loverly!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaun.lawson

As I'm on a diet, I've not eaten any chocolate, cake, biscuits, crisps or any such malarkey in two months. This thread is making me sad. :10800:

The Future's Maroon

Just finished off the rest of my left over Burritos with a big mug o tea (coo and two).

I'm sure they get spicier after being microblasted in teh ba-ding machine!

We have chinese for christmas dinner, out of the house tho as its a day off for me, only one a year got to enjoy it.

Last thing I ate more on topic was some gluten free jaffa cakes with tea was loverly!

awhh you must be coeliac then I guess..I work with 2 people who are as well..that must be really hard..have a die hard vegetarian sister has been since she was 9 yrs old..so quite used to reading labels on everything! if it's not by choice though it must be really frustrating!!

you had pork steaks and Nachos too and there are still some on the table yummy yummy:sorcerer::sorcerer::sorcerer:

awhh you must be coeliac then I guess..I work with 2 people who are as well..that must be really hard..have a die hard vegetarian sister has been since she was 9 yrs old..so quite used to reading labels on everything! if it's not by choice though it must be really frustrating!!

Tell me about it very hard!!!!!!!! she is on the coeliac website now talking to other folk about it first time 9mnths

you had pork steaks and Nachos too and there are still some on the table yummy yummy:sorcerer::sorcerer::sorcerer:

Yip all gluten free!!!

It's not by choice no, its really frustrating especially eating out! I read the labels on everything but have a much healthier diet now than I ever had.

A trip to the supermarket is a day out now as I have to read every label but its worth it to feel better!

Miss chippy chips and star burst the most :42:

Yip all gluten free!!!

It's not by choice no, its really frustrating especially eating out! I read the labels on everything but have a much healthier diet now than I ever had.

A trip to the supermarket is a day out now as I have to read every label but its worth it to feel better!

Miss chippy chips and star burst the most :42:

La Favorita restaurants do Gluten Free Pizza & Pasta... tastes like cardboard but better than no pizza

La Favorita restaurants do Gluten Free Pizza & Pasta... tastes like cardboard but better than no pizza

Mamma's do too but never tried theirs, got a list for Edinburgh and find Indians the best as they mostly use flours and gluten in the breads not the curries!

Are you gluten free too?

JT's & Irons

Had some "Shotsits", (Weight watchers Wotsits), and half an Easter egg before work with a cuppa, nae shugs.

Mamma's do too but never tried theirs, got a list for Edinburgh and find Indians the best as they mostly use flours and gluten in the breads not the curries!

Are you gluten free too?

Thankfully not, have a close girly friend that has/had ulcerative colitis that went through the various stages of elimination as part of the diagnosis... we used to eat a lot of rice lol

Felix Lighter

Two mini Melton Mowbray pork pies.Praise the lord for giving us little piggies to eat.

Thankfully not, have a close girly friend that has/had ulcerative colitis that went through the various stages of elimination as part of the diagnosis... we used to eat a lot of rice lol

Maybe need a new thread dont wanna hijack this one! BUT rice is pretty plain hunny and salads had enough of them to last a life time!!!

Really hard eating out but Speedbump curly wurly's are totally gluten free but 170 calories per bar which last at least 2 mins!!!>>>>>>> lurves curly wurly's!!

2 slices of left over cold pizza, one all the meats and the other mexican chicken. Might go and get some more.

Was playing pool tonight had a few Rolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheese and Red onion,Ham and tomato,chicken and sweet corn............................. back on house vodka amd Lilt............... yum yum yum

Maybe need a new thread dont wanna hijack this one! BUT rice is pretty plain hunny and salads had enough of them to last a life time!!!

Really hard eating out but Speedbump curly wurly's are totally gluten free but 170 calories per bar which last at least 2 mins!!!>>>>>>> lurves curly wurly's!!

Curly Wurlys are the dogs danglies.

Rudi Hates Hibees

2 bits of toast with butter and jam washed down with a glass of milk.

Say What Again

I always get a laugh at the food threads.

'what did you last eat?'

'I had smoked haddock gratin set on a bed of spinach and mashed potatoes and smothered in an arran mature cheddar sauce and glazed under the salamander. Washed it down with a 35 year old malt'

No you didn't ya dobber, you had pie chips and beans and a can of export.

The Future's Maroon

Cheese'n'ham Toastie - (made my fav way), butter the breed place 1st slice on grill buttered side down, add toppings Cheese - couple of slice of ham - more cheese - pepper, place other slice of breed with butter side up - under grill for a few mins.....turn....grill.....done.

And a nice cup of tea to wash it down (green coo and two)

Geez, I could do with another one now after typing that!

Archived