What was the last thing you consumed?

speedbump

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Say What Again
I think its frying that increases the 'badness' of it all.

The 8 pints of guinness, 3 fags, slice sausage roll, packet of salt and vinegar squares and half an easter egg won't have helped either mate :sorcerer:

Ray Winstone
The 8 pints of guinness, 3 fags, slice sausage roll, packet of salt and vinegar squares and half an easter egg won't have helped either mate :sorcerer:

"Live fast die young, live too bloody fast sometimes!"

-D.Brent.

Destruction Derby

footlong bmt from subway with hot chilli sauce, bottle off irn bru and a walnut whip although i never eat the walnut. it was a good lunch. wonder what i will have for dinner.

Ray Winstone

I am having a baked potato for dinner - usually just wrap it in foil and stick it in the oven for an hour or so.

Don't have any foil!

Any advice for the best way to cook them without foil?

Say What Again
I am having a baked potato for dinner - usually just wrap it in foil and stick it in the oven for an hour or so.

Don't have any foil!

Full spin in the washing machine then give it a quick run over with the iron.

Add papier mache to garnish

The People's Chimp

Don't have any foil!

Pierce it, rub in some salt and pepper and then fire it into a v hot over for between an hour and an hour and half.

Sorted.

Ray Winstone

I have been told that if you rub the tattie with some olive oil it will crisp the skin up nicely in the oven!

chester copperpot

I had a sandwich from Boots, and a kit kat from the machine at work.

Not eating tonight, going for a 10K walk. If the rain keeps off through here.

Had a sirloin steak (medium rare) with mange tout, baby corn and chips, made a lovely gravy with onion, mushroom, cajun spice and worcester sauce. Washed it all down with a tin of Pepsi RAW, which is new and delicious, it's quite beery, recommended!

Walter Kidd
I had a sandwich from Boots, and a kit kat from the machine at work.

Not eating tonight, going for a 10K walk. If the rain keeps off through here.

Ten k walk my arse. You'll be on the bevvy by half six.

chester copperpot
Ten k walk my arse. You'll be on the bevvy by half six.

Not anymore fella.

Am doing a 14 mile walk around the edale hills in May, so am training for that. Lost nearly 3 stone since the turn of the year. Raising money for the Yorkhill sick kids too.

Had a sirloin steak (medium rare) with mange tout, baby corn and chips, made a lovely gravy with onion, mushroom, cajun spice and worcester sauce. Washed it all down with a tin of Pepsi RAW, which is new and delicious, it's quite beery, recommended!

I had a can of that the other day there.. Nice stuff..

Just had a banana.. Going to make a chicken sandwich the now..

The Future's Maroon
pint of the GREEN milk, the only milk!
Correct, anyone who drinks the blue or red stuff needs their head read!

I had Burritos for tea....still some left for later too!

scottish_chicP

I agree with the green milk comment also!

I had stew with dumplings and tatties for dinner. Yummy

tommythejambo

Made some pasta with a sauce consisting of chillis, garlic, chopped up baby tomatoes, onion and sweet chilli dipping sauce. Wee bit Pepperami through that...Job done!

A home made chicken pasanda.

It was every bit as crap as it sounds. Why exactly does anyone offer pasanda as a choice for curry, when basically all they want to say is "You can't handle anything decent, and let's be honest, Korma makes you sweat"?

Humpty.

scottish_chicP

How people still have easter egss is beyond me.... mines are long gone.

supernoodle

We have hundreds!! The kids scored 4 each (even the 6 month old youngest?!?!), I got 2 and mr noodle got 2, mr noodle also got a box of ferreros in the shape of a rabbit (which i think my dad ran out n got after that eejit on britains got talent thinking my other half would be daft enough to do the challenge with him). They're all sitting in the kitchen calling to me when I'm trying soooo hard to stick to my diet :(

scottish_chicP
We have hundreds!! The kids scored 4 each (even the 6 month old youngest?!?!), I got 2 and mr noodle got 2, mr noodle also got a box of ferreros in the shape of a rabbit (which i think my dad ran out n got after that eejit on britains got talent thinking my other half would be daft enough to do the challenge with him). They're all sitting in the kitchen calling to me when I'm trying soooo hard to stick to my diet :(

Diets and easter don't go... or Christmas or Birthdays or halloween or when its cold ha ha you see where I'm going with this?

I only got 1... still not opened.

Mind you I still have most of my Christmas sweeties (not the jellybelly beans tho')

slashishere

Still got 5 left, to be honest, i've kind of gone off them now and my son shows no interest at all. (not that he dosent like other crap)

I only got 1... still not opened.

Mind you I still have most of my Christmas sweeties (not the jellybelly beans tho')

I still have my lonely egg. I also have a huge tin of unopened Christmas quality street looking at me as I type. Not that bothered - now give me a lump of brie and that's a completely different matter.

My last mouthful was a healthy, nutritious strawberry.

not got a sweet tooth..so it's fair to say the chocolate goes to the man of the hoose...I had a tuna salad baguette for lunch and got my son off to bed so late I dont seem to have done dinner at all tonight..stole a few of his hula hoops though lol

slashishere
IJ disapproves of chocolate, cabbage, mushrooms and turkey.

Anything else?

Carry on.

Celery is devils work!

IJ disapproves of chocolate, cabbage, mushrooms and turkey.

Anything else?

Carry on.

Why would you eat all that together?

Minger.

supernoodle

sultanas in cooking, in fact pretty much any fruit in savoury cooking (tomatoes excluded of course) pineapple on pizza, apple sauce, pineapple with gammon all boak, lemon chicken is another exclusion though

Well, I patently wouldn't.

Or would I?

Lose the mushrooms and I'll give it a try.

I've had chicken and ice cream before.

sultanas in cooking, in fact pretty much any fruit in savoury cooking (tomatoes excluded of course) pineapple on pizza, apple sauce, pineapple with gammon all boak, lemon chicken is another exclusion though

The French down south do a nice line in prunes with just about everything :uhoh2:

cucumber, parsnips and sweet potato..can't stand any of them..everything else i'm normally fair game with to be fair..well ok everything christmas I can't stand either ...mulled wine, mince pies, turkey, bread sauce and brandy butter..never got the frigging point of any of that..we don't do turkey at christmas here

supernoodle
Lose the mushrooms and I'll give it a try.

I've had chicken and ice cream before.

One of my mates always has prawn cocktail crisps over his ice cream!! And looked at me like I was stupid when I questioned it!!!

Archived