Mafia - Family Guy

Groot

hiFamilyGuylogo_72.jpg

It was a normal day in Quahog, everybody was going through their lives, but there was something stirring in the air. Stewie was hatching his next plot to try and kill Lois, the Evil Monkey was thinking of weird and wonderful ways to terrorise Chris and Death, well Death was just itching to kill someone.

Peter, Quagmire, Joe and Cleveland were in the Drunken Clam minding their own business, but is that a Chicken at the window??.

The Roles -

Good - 6

Jesus ? Using his powers he can save one person every night although it can?t be the same person 2 nights running but he can save himself

Joe ? Investigates every night, by virtue of Jesus being everywhere and with everyone he is given Joe?s results. However, this aside Jesus and Joe cannot communicate off thread.

Mayor West - 3 Kills trying to save the town himself, cannot communicate with any roled player off thread.

Tom Tucker/ Diane Simmons/ Ollie Williams - Work together to try and save the town. They are only allowed to PM amongst themselves, they do not get Joe?s results.

Townies - 11

Lois

Chris

Meg

Peter

Brian

Cleveland

Quagmire

Greased Up Deaf Guy

Tricia Takanawa

Herbert

Shamus

Bad - 4

Stewie

The Evil Monkey

Ernie the Life Size Chicken

Death

1 Kill Alternate nights starting with Stewie, then Evil Monkey and so on. Despite his best attempts Stewie cannot kill Lois, if he attempts to it will be reported as such. The same will happen if the Chicken tries to kill Peter. All four are allowed to communicate with each other off thread.

If you have never seen Family Guy before or want more info on the characters please see link below ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_characters_from_Family_Guy

At night I will take PMs from Jesus then Joe and then whatever baddies turn it is followed by Mayor Adam West if he chooses to use one of his kills.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re Joe or Stewie etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please.

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse. (jamie :smash:)

PMs will be sent out over next hour and I will PM everyone so they know who they are and what they are doing!

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm on Thursday night

Malky

Mods please sticky

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

List of players -

1. Silly Sausage

2. Boof

3.Tedp6873

4.Yvonnejambo

5.Marty French

6. Beverley

7. BBJ

8. Pugsy 93

9. Rossi_1983

10. Borthers

11. Milky

12. Medico

13. Cliffundo

14. Cigaro

15. Bigsmak

16. Paddy

17. Commander Harris

18. Jamie

19. Roscoe1874

20. Peanut

21. Armiya

I'm just about to start sending PM's I'll let you know when done

Could I ask that if you want to play please change you're profiles so you can accept PM's, if it's not changed by 8pm tonight I'll mod kill you.

Malky

yvonnejambo

Game on! Bit gutted at not getting to be my favourite character ore even 2nd favourite, but its ok I will cope :)

yvonnejambo

The Roles -

Good - 6

Jesus – Using his powers he can save one person every night although it can’t be the same person 2 nights running but he can save himself

Joe – Investigates every night, by virtue of Jesus being everywhere and with everyone he is given Joe’s results. However, this aside Jesus and Joe cannot communicate off thread.

Mayor West - 3 Kills trying to save the town himself, cannot communicate with any roled player off thread.

Tom Tucker/ Diane Simmons/ Ollie Williams - Work together to try and save the town. They are only allowed to PM amongst themselves, they do not get Joe’s results.

Townies - 11

Lois

Chris

Meg

Peter

Brian

Cleveland

Quagmire

Greased Up Deaf Guy

Tricia Takanawa

Herbert

Shamus

Bad - 4

Stewie

The Evil Monkey

Ernie the Life Size Chicken

Death

PMs will be sent out over next hour and I will PM everyone so they know who they are and what they are doing!

So Beverley you have not been given any character then? :!blank:

BoJack Horseman

Aw gutted I missed this. Any chance of there being a spare character... or anyone pulled out?

Aw gutted I missed this. Any chance of there being a spare character... or anyone pulled out?

sorry bud, I'll try and keep you in mind for the next game

Hmmm - I thought I'd already said this but it seems to have gone ether-wards.

I'll not be claiming the barkeep role as I understand the town already has one. If there isn't, however, I'll do it.

Could do with a pint, though. Finest Belhaven if you please.

Oh, yeah...I'm unroled so don't bother wasting a check on me Joe.

And since I've got nothing to hide...can I mention BS#whatever it is.... :laugh:

The_Drunken_Clam_by_vikung_fu.jpg

Boof, the barkeep for the Drunken Clam is not in this game so if you want to step up to the plate feel free

Quick reminder, there are still some people who have not changed their profiles to accept PM's, if this is not done by 8pm tonight I will modkill them.

I will be caught up with work most of the time this week until Thursday so I can't be arsed chasing people up after tonight.

Malky

Evening

Liking the list of characters and the roles. Should be good

I'll have a PINT of maker's mark and coke....Big whoop, want to fight about it!

yvonnejambo

Can I have a glass of white wine with a vodka & lemonade. Yeah need drink and lots of it! :jiggy:

Beverley have you got your role yet?

Evening all.

Having never seen much Family Guy I get the feeling this is all going to get rather confusing.

Best go read up on who everyone is so I'll hopefully understand a little bit.

Glass of white wine please Boof

Holy moly!!! That's a thirsty bunch!!

Righty-ho bartender Boof at your (awfully slow) service.

Whatever you've ordered - you've got it. And if you had to wait more than 10 minutes...it's free.

Still nothing suspicious - not that I'd expect there to be.

As for BS...can anyone remember what it was all about? :laugh:

I'll need to check back, but I think if the masons(if we have any, or their equivalent) don't get the cop's investigation result it's not gonna work.

I'll try and look at the OP again and see if I can come up with something that could help us.

As for BS...can anyone remember what it was all about? :laugh:

I'll need to check back, but I think if the masons(if we have any, or their equivalent) don't get the cop's investigation result it's not gonna work.

I'll try and look at the OP again and see if I can come up with something that could help us.

Which BS are we talking about?

Hopefully not the last one where we all just vote for the person below us (or did someone else claim that in the end anyway?)

If I'm understanding right then Jesus gets the results of Joe's investigation, so I guess the original BS could work...

Can I have a glass of white wine with a vodka & lemonade. Yeah need drink and lots of it! :jiggy:

Beverley have you got your role yet?

yup

must have been one of the last to get a pm though

pint of Pawtucket Patriot Ale please Boof:sorcerer:

ale?

i thought you'd have been a blue wkd boy :P

Which BS are we talking about?

Hopefully not the last one where we all just vote for the person below us (or did someone else claim that in the end anyway?)

If I'm understanding right then Jesus gets the results of Joe's investigation, so I guess the original BS could work...

Yeah - the numbers are irrelevant, it's the what happens the information that's important. And with Jebus and Joe getting the information that will allow Jebus to work out who Joe is.

Admittedly verrrrrry limiting in the dispersing of information but it's a start. The drawback is that if Joe happens to investigate a goon then they'll know that he'll be 1 of 4 possible people. It really depends how Malky reveals the investigation result. I'd prefer it to be as unhelpful to the goons as possible. That will also make it unhelpful to the townies but I'm sure we'll just be doing our usual guddling about in the dark anyway - I know I will :laugh:

Perhaps Malky, you could let us know how detailed the result info will be given?

It's a moot point for me (since I'm not Joe) so I'll say that I would use BS and investigate tedp.

Lois: It seems today that all you see is violence in movies,

and sex on TV.

Peter: But, Where are those good ol' fashion values...

All: ...That we used to rely?

All: Lucky theres a Family Guy!

Lucky Theres a man who, possitivly can do,

all the thing that make us...

Stewie: ...Laugh and cry!

All: He's

Our

Fam-

-ily

Guu~uuy!

ArmiyaRomanova

Here we go again....

Does it matter that I know ferk all about Family Guy? I suspect not.

shame a goon didn't get modkilled early on for failing to allow PMs......

Commander Harris

evening peeps. sorry, not been on JKB today.

looking forward to this game, should be a good laugh. :)

Sexton Hardcastle

Back and ready to go.

Well tired so il not be on much today but il try and add a few random thoughts later.

No movement between now and a late flurry on Thursday evening maybe?

Is that the first deadline?

I just skimmed through the characters in the OP.

yvonnejambo

The usual first day, except prolonged. At least we have good family guy bits to keep us amused. I will try and put some in when I can work out how :)

Sheiky Baby

Hey folks!

Just back from the Dam absolutely shattered!! Good to see we're started though :sorcerer:

Oh and a Stella for me ha

The usual first day, except prolonged.

Certainly seems to be looking that way so far.

Seen as pretty much everyone else is avoiding putting an early vote in, I may as well try to start the ball rolling.

Vote borthers

I don't like lurkers.

Is Ollie Williams a new character? Ive not seen the new series, but I don't remember him in the older ones.

Was always the wee asian bird, Tricia Takanawa?

Is Ollie Williams a new character? Ive not seen the new series, but I don't remember him in the older ones.

Was always the wee asian bird, Tricia Takanawa?

Na, Ollie's been there for a good while.

His appearances are very short and maybe only 2 or 3 times a season, if that.

He does the BlaccuWeather reports on Channel 5 News.

Trisha Takanawa is the outside reporter.

Voting as it stands just now -

Beverley - 1

Borthers - 1

Those that haven't voted, well it's basically all of you!!

Post Count -

MalkyMcFrench 8

Beverley 5

Borthers 4

Cigaro 4

Boof 4

bringbackjefferies 4

yvonnejambo 4

Peanut 3

MedicoHearts 3

ArmiyaRomanova 2

Bigsmak 2

Marty-French 1

Commander Harris 1

rossi_1983 1

Roscoe1874 1

Silly Sausage 1

paddyhmfc 1

milky_26 1

Those still to post - Cliffundo, Jamie :56: and Ted, if any of them don't post by Thursday's deadline they will be modkilled.

I'll be on to check on things later on to make sure you kids are behaving despite it showing I'm online chances are I won't be.

Malky

Archived