Mafia - Family Guy

Groot

Chris Benoit

It'd be good to get an old school mafia on the go, make it easier for some of the newbies to get their heads around the roles, Romeo & Juliet sounds good though bruv, nice change having 2 mafias against each other

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It'd be good to get an old school mafia on the go, make it easier for some of the newbies to get their heads around the roles, Romeo & Juliet sounds good though bruv, nice change having 2 mafias against each other

I like how you're talking like an old head, you've played 3 games?

Just spent 20 mins looking back over the last couple of days of Deek's Weegie mafia game last year - a real epic struggle between Boof and I with Bigsmak caught in the middle - most fun I've had on Kickback apart from maybe the very first mafia game waaay back when.

Oh man!!

Just been back for a look - what a hoot that was (in retrospect - didn't feel like it at the time!!).

I was getting a bit carried away with my DO IT MAN!!! :laugh:

I suppose it shows it doesn't need 70 pages to make it a good game, though even then I was berating folk for being too quiet.

Boof you're spot on about people being too quiet, check out the post count for this game

MalkyMcFrench 81

Boof 61

Beverley 58

yvonnejambo 52

Bigsmak 39

Cigaro 38

MedicoHearts 37

paddyhmfc 36

ArmiyaRomanova 35

Silly Sausage 23

Roscoe1874 21

milky_26 20

Borthers 19

rossi_1983 19

Commander Harris 17

Marty-French 15

tedp6873 15

bringbackjefferies 12

Peanut 7

Pugsy 93 6

HMFCjamieHMFC 5

The moderator should not have 20 more posts than the next highest posting player

EDIT - and the next 3 were dead before the end of the game

Archived