TARTAN ARMADA

Morry

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bomber Harris' Best Mate

I'm afraid i will have no desire to keep tabs on how badly Scotland are doing, i too will be making my presence known at the Willie Bauld Memorial Dinner by conducting myself in a mature manner by having a few refreshments, moderation of course, i shall refrain from not dropping my trousers revealing my "private" parts, not being sick on the floor of the Gorgie Suite, not Urinating on the floor of the Gorgie Suite and refrain from abusing the female staff, in a friendly manner, by requesting they show they're breasts etc.

In light of all that i certainly hope Scotland do well.

Adi Dassler
Do explain.. go on, fill yer boots... hate filled towards who? blinkered towards what?

You are an internet coward, throw accusations with no back up or fact then run away and hide behind your keyboard. Yer pathetic.

Oh and by the way, ah dinnae like shortbread and I've never had a Tommy Scott album in ma life. MODEDIT

Simple fact is I am proud of ma country although some of my "fellow" countrymen I find down right embarrassing.

Ahm wi Dipped Flake on this one...

The opposition and negativity towards Scotland is laughable... I could understand if ye weren't interested but actually agressively against it? retarded.

Win, lose or draw I guarantee I'll be havin a better Saturday than yooz!

Alba Gu Brath!

I think you've proved my point with the tone of your posts son.

Laughable.

I am well aware of you from 5-6 years ago on the Tartan Army message board and my memory is good enough to feel confident in claiming your views of anyone who isn't a Nationalist (didn't you used to call them North Brits?) are pretty extreme.

And another thing. I don't remember you being no Jambo. This must be a fairly new development.

Yours,

Daniel May

Proud Scot. Proud Brit.

We're made to suffer thread upon thread about the EPL with all the plastic supporters on here proclaiming their undying love for clubs they've only ever chugged over in Shoot magazines.

And when it comes to getting behind our national representatives, out come the trawling snails from under their rocks to leave their slimy trails of treason.

Scotland's shame. You should all be hung, drawn and quartered. That's what they would have done with you when men were men.

Alba Gu Brath.

Well said mate, very well said indeed!

Can't believe so many Scotsmen are Anti Scotland football team.

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!!!

Players play club football and if they are good enough they get to play for their national sides. Hearts play in SCOTLAND therefore it's surly our goal to have as many HEARTS players in the SCOTLAND squad as possible!

COME ON SCOTLAND!!!!!!

I think you've proved my point with the tone of

Daniel May

Proud Scot.

A Proud Scot who wants Scotland to lose?

'kin hell. Thats some pride you have.

You hoping Hearts get relegated too because you are so proud of them?

\

feck her majesty the queen.

I'm not one for moaning but really hope you've been pulled up for that comment!

Lowlife bigot!

Adi Dassler
A Proud Scot who wants Scotland to lose?

'kin hell. Thats some pride you have.

You hoping Hearts get relegated too because you are so proud of them?

\

Perhaps try reading the posts before you spout such nonsense.

Where have i said i want Scotland to lose?

Exactly.

That's because i don't.

You'll find i've been to more Scotland games than you've had rides.

Walter Kidd

Exactly.

That's because i don't.

That's not difficult though Danny as Paddy is a confirmed virgin.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

There's absolutely nothing wrong with following club and country.

Look at the scotland squad and all the players with Hearts associations

Gordon, Weir, Berra, Naysmith, Hartley, Mcallister (and elvis the coach). Couple of years back we had Webster, Hartley, Pressley and Gordon all playing in the one game, then in Ukraine we had neilson instead of webster. So all this pish about GFA and scotland being a glasgow team is rubbish. if our club didnt sell all of our best players the team would be more of an edinburgh team(if you included current/ex hibees ie caldwell, brown, flethcher and miller)

Some posts also seem to mix supporting scotland with nationalism. dont get me wrong there are probably plenty of scotland fans that support the snp, but you could say that about most groups within our society. I support britain staying together (wouldnt use hun words like unionist or loyalist to describe myself though) but support scotland too (completely oppose team gb)

If there ever is a club country row it is club first for me everytime, but that doesnt stop me being able to follow scotland!

3 days till amsterdam cant wait. Also; given that we havn't been in europe for 3 years, its always good to follow scotland, even if no tournament you are still guaranteed travels!

Exactly.

That's because i don't.

That's not difficult though Danny as Paddy is a confirmed virgin.

SidJames.gif

Ho Ho Ho!

Wish I could become a Scotland hating* Hearts fan to have a sense of humor and witticism as sharp as that. Outstanding stuff.

*Although not in the case of Danny - he's been to 506,000 Scotland games apparantly... :scooter:

Ho Ho Ho!

Wish I could become a Scotland hating* Hearts fan to have a sense of humor and witticism as sharp as that. Outstanding stuff.

*Although not in the case of Danny - he's been to 506,000 Scotland games apparantly... :scooter:

Who said I was a Scotland hater? Don't play daft sunshine it doesn't suit you. And putting words into others mouths just make you look like a complete prat.

Who said I was a Scotland hater? Don't play daft sunshine it doesn't suit you. And putting words into others mouths just make you look like a complete prat.

Sorry Dad.

feck her majesty the queen.

Have to chip in now after reading through this thread.

That post sums up exactly what's wrong with the majority of people posting on here. There is a tendancy among a fair amount of the kilted warriors who become extremely abusive when others do not agree with their views. If you don't hate the concept of Great Britain and everything it stands for you're a bigot?!?!?

So many innacurate accusations stating that people hate Scotland and want them to lose. All I see are a few people who, like myself, couldn't give a monkeys about the national team.

I just feel no affinity or association with the whole thing. The authorities and media are weedgies, many of the fans a bunch of embarrassing teuchters. Always felt that way. It's always been about club football for me. Some don't feel that way, fair enough, but cut the self righteous pap.

As for the statement re her majesty. V.poor. Can only imagine the outcry if it referred to the Pope...

Could I just mention that one of the first waves of the armada sails tonight from Lerwick?

That is all.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I think Therapist only took the colour of the mans skin into account and made an assumption based on his racial appearance.

Not untypical of the man

Thats a seriously poor post.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I'm not one for moaning but really hope you've been pulled up for that comment!

Lowlife bigot!

I agree, is it ok to post

Feck the pope?

Could I just mention that one of the first waves of the armada sails tonight from Lerwick?

That is all.

Could I just mention that there should be a number 26 passing my gran's house at around 5.36pm?

That is all.

Me?

I didnt say anything, honest guv!!!

in fact you better watch there is a few italians supporters on here as well, they may take offence at your post

Guest S.U.S.S.
in fact you better watch there is a few italians supporters on here as well, they may take offence at your post

Thats my point tho mate.

It should not be ok to post feck the queen nor feck the pope.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Morry I'm on a ferry from Newcastle tomorrow, believe it or not though I don't know what time! All I know is, I've to be at the pub in Alloa by 7:15am!

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Thats my point tho mate.

It should not be ok to post feck the queen nor feck the pope.

Who cares? Both are public figures and fair targets IMO, although what either has to do with a football message board is beyond me.

I agree, is it ok to post

Feck the pope?

Plenty people posting similar on the Pope thread in the Shed so seems both are fine.

Plenty people posting similar on the Pope thread in the Shed so seems both are fine.

I don't think the words feck the pope have been used.

I don't think the words feck the pope have been used.

Just accusations of Nazism, murder, genocide, racism etc.

I'm sure saying **** 'im is worse though.

Just accusations of Nazism, murder, genocide, racism etc.

I'm sure saying **** 'im is worse though.

His record of Nazi Youth membership and his church being anti Jewish and compliant during the Nazi regime are facts!

Statements of historical facts. Not direct attacks on people that in my eyes have nothing to do with the thread subject or any else on this thread until mickey spouted that!

His record of Nazi Youth membership and his church being anti Jewish and compliant during the Nazi regime are facts!

Statements of historical facts. Not direct attacks on people that in my eyes have nothing to do with the thread subject or any else on this thread until mickey spouted that!

Some people don't like the Pope, some people don't like the Queen.

I'm sure both will manage to get over it.

Some people don't like the Pope, some people don't like the Queen.

I'm sure both will manage to get over it.

I have nothing personal against the pope but I fail to see what he or the queen for that matter have to do with this thread/subject matter.

It was all going swimmingly until mickey popped up with that cracking piece of reasoned thinking:qqb016:

I have nothing personal against the pope but I fail to see what he or the queen for that matter have to do with this thread/subject matter.

It was all going swimmingly until mickey popped up with that cracking piece of reasoned thinking:qqb016:

I'm sure she'll be glad you've got her back :)

I'm sure she'll be glad you've got her back :)

For queen and club:sorcerer:

Archived