Umbro

JAMBONI

The People's Chimp
No, nothing at all. I'm sure I'm wrong and Umbro are paying us 1M a year for the priveledge of making our strips

It's not easy to read properly when words are spelt incorrectly.

I know it's pedantic tuesday but if we spent our time attacking typos, rather than the point which was made, then we wouldn't get anywhere.

In any event, an errant d would surely only pose a problem for the most moronic of readers, non?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know it's pedantic tuesday but if we spent our time attacking typos, rather than the point which was made, then we wouldn't get anywhere.

In any event, an errant d would surely only pose a problem for the most moronic of readers, non?

There is more than an errant d. Oui?

I generally do not attack "typos", only when my reading ability is attacked.

Guest JamboRobbo
There is more than an errant d. Oui?

I generally do not attack "typos", only when my reading ability is attacked.

I was just stating a fact - you clearly failed to read and understand the meaning of what was being said.

I was just stating a fact - you clearly failed to read and understand the meaning of what was being said.

That was because I did not understand what priveledge meant.

That was because I did not understand what priveledge meant.

I believe it's a slang or 'street' term for a private ledge, or balcony.

The People's Chimp
I believe it's a slang or 'street' term for a private ledge, or balcony.

I think you actually mean "privet hedge" but then you're a hobo IMO.

Privet%20Hedge%20001.jpg

Son Of Anarchy

Why dont you all grow up and get back to the discussion at hand? This childish bickering is pathetic and ruins kickback for those of us who dont give a stuff about spelling/name calling/points grabbing/oneupmanship etc. Get a grip guys eh?:mw_rolleyes:

I don't disagree with that and in fact mentioned as such earlier. All I said was that it was not inconceivable that in a different climate we could broker a deal for ?1 Million up front.

Sorry I was not questioning your belief about ?1m in a different climate. Who knows and perhaps other bigger clubs can/do achieve this.

I was merely trying to exclude the notion that we were to receive ?1m up front as part of THIS deal.

Archived