going to dundee

Chaps

me and a few mates where thinking of going to the hearts v utd in a few weeks was just wondering how far the stadium is if we get the train or would we better getting the hearts coach.

Nelly Terraces

We've got a large squad headin up on the choo choo early doors, straight into the boozer at opening time, jump in a fleet of cabs at about 2.45 up to the ground. You can't beat a decent awayday up there, loads of boozers and having a bit of a joll. Cannot wait. Saville Travel - all aboard!:D

ToadKiller Dog

Its easy to get to the stadium from the train station about a 15/20 min walk be it up hill.

or you can catch either 1A,1B,1C 18.19 buses which go past the grounds or the near too pubs .

As nelly says loads of pubs in the town and most near the ground let in away fans

Nelly Terraces
Casual alert :eek::laugh:

:D Do me a favour. We always travel in business suits bought that morning from Austin Read!

I've heard that 'The Casuals' now travel on busses anyway. Fiver return for members apparently....:mw_rolleyes::D

how much is a concession and an adult ticket (cheapest?)

From the website:

Tickets are priced at ?25 (upper tier) and ?22 (lower tier) for adults. Concessions (U18s, O65s and students with valid photo matriculation ID) are priced at ?13 (upper tier) and ?12 (lower tier).

I went up with my mate when we got gupped 3-0 i think it was earlier this season but im defo going up in 2 weeks time after the performance yesterday. Especially when utd have been rubbish these last few home games they have had so it should be a good game and there should be a big support going up.

how much is supporters bus??

Archived