brux

Is David Obua any good?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is David Obua any good?

• Yes, he is a good player
    • No, he is wee team standard
    • Jury is still out
    • St Johnstone

I'm begining to think so, man of the match for me yesterday, csaba got this one right, I (like most on here didn't think so at first).

our Manager worked with guy before ...brought him to HMFC....I respect that...ok...he has taken time to settle in but he has QUALITY.....maybe even more than Kingston ( and he gives 100% all the time )

first half i thought he was torture yesterday!!was getting to the point where i was going to run onto the pitch and drag em off myself....then one of the guys behind pointed out that, ok he was a bit gash but if you watch em he dosnt hide and is always looking for the ball and having a go a doing something with it....sure enought he was rite..and sure enough he created helped creat the 2 goals

dont get me wrong, i still cringe when he gets the ball, but must admit i admire the guy a bit more now, he is getting there and keepn his head up.

Forgive me, because I posted this before. It is relevant to this thread, so I'll repeat it.

Consider the hero Tam Flogel became, and yet he took a long time to settle.

David Obua has far bigger adjustments to make, both culturally and climatically, but he was excellent on Saturday, and I look forward to his continuing progress.

Archived