Erra fishell Celtic v Rangers FC thread by ra way big man nat no

Therapist

HOW DARE ANYONE MAKE A THREAD ABOUT A FOOTBALL TEAM THAT'S NOT HEARTS!!

DISGRACEFUL! ARRRRRGGHHHH!!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArthurScargill
HOW DARE ANYONE MAKE A THREAD ABOUT A FOOTBALL TEAM THAT'S NOT HEARTS!!

DISGRACEFUL! ARRRRRGGHHHH!!

As usual Eckauskas comes wading in, and basically makes himself look stupid...once again.

There was no problem with the thread, it was the blatant attempt at trolling used in the first post, together with the usual vague sectarian references...hence why the post was edited.

What isn't a shock is that another of the 'like-minded traditional fans brigade' has now joined in...do you lot have a wee red white and blue covered tree house you all hold meetings in? :)

Why would I comment on the game? when I have said umpteen times that I had no interest in it...the old firm derby is beyond pash, and offers nothing in the way of entertainment...but whatever floats your boat.

Or are you saying that I can't comment where I like? My contribution was to point out the pathetic trolling at the start of the thread, by the usual suspect...and then the little gang of other usual suspects decided to jump in.

In my opinion it is STRANGE that these so-called Hearts fans make so many threads and posts revolving around Rangers and hating Celtic...with the repeated use of multiple 'h's' everytime. It is pretty pathetic...

You've made more posts on this thread than anyone yet you are willing to admit you have no interest in the game.

:emoticon_spam:

You are a troll:mad: and I hope the moderating team deal with you accordingly.

Archived