Erra fishell Celtic v Rangers FC thread by ra way big man nat no

Therapist

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heartgarfunkel

Play up Celtic - do it for Paul Hartley, Hearts hero!;)

Get into Nasty McGregor and those traitorous dogs, Walter Smith and Kris Boyd!

ArthurScargill

Blatant trolling...and reported as such.

Why you as an individual seem intent on creating problems on here, is beyond me...especially since you claim to be a Hearts fan.

You have created this thread, and worded it such to instigate arguements with your fellow fans...completely pathetic.

PresidentRomanov

Really hope Rangers FC win this one, any outside chance Hearts have of winning the title depends on this happening :)

Captain Lithuania

I want a game with:

Lots of career ending tackles

Lots of bookings and red cards

Lots of injuries

And I don't care who wins, I hate them both

FTOF.

Why you as an individual seem intent on creating problems on here, is beyond me...especially since you claim to be a Hearts fan.

You have created this thread, and worded it such to instigate arguements with your fellow fans...completely pathetic.

:cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile:

The Terrace is for all things football related. There is a massive game today that will go a long way to deciding the fate of the SPL title. Therefore it's completely legitimate.

Instead of whining and grassing, why not enter into the spirit of things as Mr Garfunkel has done?

the game just doesnt interest me, i cant remember the last time i watched one.

i only hope for as many injuries as possible, now thats the best outcome!

ArthurScargill
Really hope Rangers FC win this one, any outside chance Hearts have of winning the title depends on this happening :)

Whilst that attempt is hilariously poor! :laugh:

It didn't take long for the pet to follow his masters lead did it? How embarrassing that you are seen as nothing more than Therapists bum-chum :laugh:

Do you have a framed picture of him beside your bed? Do you dress the same, and have the same haircut? I hope you have gone to get his morning papers and slippers today!

PresidentRomanov

The Terrace is for all things football related. There is a massive game today that will go a long way to deciding the fate of the SPL title. Therefore it's completely legitimate.

Instead of whining and grassing, why not enter into the spirit of things as Mr Garfunkel has done?

Arthur's best ignored Therapist, a quick look at his previous posts, will show the only reason he comes on here is to cyber bully.

I think he'll find you a bit more of a challenge than his last target, Kearney, though :laugh:

I want a game with:

Lots of career ending tackles

Lots of bookings and red cards

Lots of injuries

And I don't care who wins, I hate them both

FTOF.

I like the cut of your jibb!!:cheers:

ArthurScargill

I wasn't talking about the thread...I was talking about the way you have titled it, and worded it...

"Tim's' using the word 'RA' as much as possible...using the phrase 'Rangers FC'...all of which you know will annoy other Hearts fans...and you did it because thats what you always want to do on here...the question is why? Why would a so called fellow supporter want to wind up other Jambos?

For the record, I couldn't give a stuff who wins today...I hate them both.

ArthurScargill
Arthur's best ognored Therapist, a quick look at his previous posts, will show the only reason he comes on here is to cyber bully.

I think he'll find you a bit more of a challenge than his last target, Kearney, though :laugh:

Pickybum isn't mentioning someone who has not posted against the forum rules? Oops I will have to report you I'm afraid. :)

PresidentRomanov
I wasn't talking about the thread...I was talking about the way you have titled it, and worded it...

"Tim's' using the word 'RA' as much as possible...using the phrase 'Rangers FC'...all of which you know will annoy other Hearts fans...and you did it because thats what you always want to do on here...the question is why? Why would a so called fellow supporter want to wind up other Jambos?

For the record, I couldn't give a stuff who wins today...I hate them both.

The fact you don't really have any interest in football, might have something to do with not caring either :)

Your last 50 posts, don't contain one football related comment, only nasty, vicious, petty digs, at other posters, why you aren't banned from here is beyond me :mad:

I hope Rangers win, but won't lose any sleep if they don't.

As a previous posters said. The more nastiness the better.

"Tim's'

Fhans of the green and grey hoops use this monicker themselves - as in the cybertime web site.

using the word 'RA'

Weegies say "ra" rather than "the".

"using the phrase 'Rangers FC'

I want Rangers FC to win today, hence the use of their official name.

I couldn't give a stuff who wins today

In that case, stay off the thread rather than trying to incite trouble.

ArthurScargill
The fact you don't really have any interest in football, might have something to do with not caring either :)

Your last 50 posts, don't contain one football related comment, only nasty, vicious, petty digs, at other posters, why you aren't banned from here is beyond me :mad:

Thanks for having the time to look through my last 50 posts, it shows that you care. :)

Personally, I am shocked that you had the time to read them all...as surely Therapist would have needed to have his bottom wiped at some point? Or perhaps his feet massaged? Or even his breakfast prepared?

You better not slack off Pickybum, or Therapist will need to go and get a new superfan! :laugh:

Although Therapist clearly starts this thread to keep up his hard worked for reputation as a wind up merchant

it is a fact that 95% of Herts fans will be rooting for Rangers today.

i hope for

a boruc horror blunder

a big fight

red cards

lennon sent to the stand

a last minute rangers winner completley against the run of play.

ArthurScargill
Fhans of the green and grey hoops use this monicker themselves - as in the cybertime web site.

Weegies say "ra" rather than "the".

I want Rangers FC to win today, hence the use of their official name.

In that case, stay off the thread rather than trying to incite trouble.

Everyone on JKB knows that you are a wind-up merchant...and you know why you worded the thread in the way that you did...

And I am saying it is pathetic. :)

If you want to support Rangers then say so without all of the 'h's' and other thinly veiled sectarian nonsense...or are you incapable of that?

PresidentRomanov
Thanks for having the time to look through my last 50 posts, it shows that you care. :)

Personally, I am shocked that you had the time to read them all...as surely Therapist would have needed to have his bottom wiped at some point? Or perhaps his feet massaged? Or even his breakfast prepared?

You better not slack off Pickybum, or Therapist will need to go and get a new superfan! :laugh:

Yet more predictable, nasty abuse, and another thread hijacked :mw_rolleyes:

Although Therapist clearly starts this thread to keep up his hard worked for reputation as a wind up merchant

i hope for

a boruc horror blunder

a big fight

red cards

lennon sent to the stand

Where does it factually say this ?

I want both teams to get beat. I know it cant happen but as I detest them both, I dont want either team to win.

ArthurScargill
Yet more predictable, nasty abuse, and another thread hijacked :mw_rolleyes:

Kindly show me this 'nasty abuse' you speak of? :)

As all I can see is some of the crucial aspects of your daily role as Therapists superfan :)

Seriously though, I hope that you have at least ironed his underpants and daily clothes for todays visit to the pub for the Old Firm game. As if you have forgotten this important task, he won't allow you to sit on his knee whilst watching the game!

Where does it factually say this ?

I want both teams to get beat. I know it cant happen but as I detest them both, I dont want either team to win.

it is my opinion so is therfore a fact as i know everything

apart from spelling

PresidentRomanov
Can we knock it on the head, otherwise I'll close this thread.

There's only one thing spoiling the thread dexter, be easier to take him out than close it, I'm sure most members will be wanting to have their opinions on this game :)

Can we knock it on the head, otherwise I'll close this thread.

Hear hear.

ArthurScargill
There's only one thing spoiling the thread dexter, be easier to take him out than close the thread, I'm sure most members will be wanting to have their opinions on this game :)

Dexter!!! Dexter!!! please tell that howwid ArthurScargill off...he is being mean to me, and is hurting the feelings of my love Therapist.!! :sad:

Kindly show me this 'nasty abuse' you speak of? :)

As all I can see is some of the crucial aspects of your daily role as Therapists superfan :)

Seriously though, I hope that you have at least ironed his underpants and daily clothes for todays visit to the pub for the Old Firm game. As if you have forgotten this important task, he won't allow you to sit on his knee whilst watching the game!

You're coming across as pretty pathetic if truth be told.

You've reported the OP, although god only knows why, the Mods will deal with anything that needs dealt with.

People will have opinions on this game, and the thread is entirely relevent today IMO. It would be a shame if you were responsible for it being closed.

ArthurScargill
You're coming across as pretty pathetic if truth be told.

You've reported the OP, although god only knows why, the Mods will deal with anything that needs dealt with.

People will have opinions on this game, and the thread is entirely relevent today IMO. It would be a shame if you were responsible for it being closed.

I think it is quite clear why...which is why the first post has now been edited. :)

I don't want the thread closed, as I said in a previous reply...fair enough support Rangers, but do it without all the vague sectarian references.

This game doesn't concearn us as it's a league decider which unfortunately we're not in so why should it bother us who wins as it's ****** all to do with Hearts?

i hope for

a boruc horror blunder

a big fight

red cards

lennon sent to the stand

Ha ha. That would do for me.

Can we have fans falling out the stands as well please.

Can I ask a question if Thrapist is such a well known wind up merchant why do people queue up to bite

Nothing personal Therapist but if you post something I don't agree with it is usually best ignored especially in relation to the inbreds in the Wild West as you have your opinions on them and I hate them both. We're both entitled to it so it should be left at that

otherwise people end up in the same situation of going backwards and forwards saying the same thing at least 2-3 times a week and it gets a bit boring

I think it is quite clear why...which is why the first post has now been edited. :)

I don't want the thread closed, as I said in a previous reply...fair enough support Rangers, but do it without all the vague sectarian references.

I'm not seeing any vague sectarian references but hey, that's not my problem.

:)

So, moving on, Is the Hholy Ghoalie playing?

Guest Dipped Flake

Have you just arrived from Mars??? Every post the OP does is trolling but he seems to get away with it all the time. Not read the rest of the posts on this site as I couldn't care less who wins this game today; would settle for a few injuries and sendings off.

Nothing personal Therapist but if you post something I don't agree with it is usually best ignored especially in relation to the inbreds in the Wild West as you have your opinions on them and I hate them both. We're both entitled to it so it should be left at that

Couldn't agree more Malky. Unfortunately some people on here seem to be self appointed internet/(perceived) bigotry police.

No matter what one thinks of the OF this is a massive game, that is always interesting to watch as it's packed full of incidents.

ArthurScargill
Have you just arrived from Mars??? Every post the OP does is trolling but he seems to get away with it all the time. Not read the rest of the posts on this site as I couldn't care less who wins this game today; would settle for a few injuries and sendings off.

Yes I know Dipped...which is why I reported him.

ArthurScargill
Couldn't agree more Malky. Unfortunately some people on here seem to be self appointed internet/(perceived) bigotry police.

No matter what one thinks of the OF this is a massive game, that is always interesting to watch as it's packed full of incidents.

Are you saying that you are a Bigot then Therapist? As why would these 'Bigotry Police' as you call them be targeting you?

Nelly Terraces

Hope the ground blows up killing everyone inside.

Can I say that on here? Feck it, already have.

Weegie trash/gloryhunting filth - ZERO Tolerance at Nellster Mansions. :)

Archived