Erra fishell Celtic v Rangers FC thread by ra way big man nat no

Therapist

Are you saying that you are a Bigot then Therapist? As why would these 'Bigotry Police' as you call them be targeting you?

Arthur, please give it a rest. Cyber harrassment is against the rules.

And while you consider those two sentences I suggest you look up the dictionary for the meaning of "perceived".

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the probem with starting a thread on a huge, pending Old Firm game? The guy prefers one bigot team to another - what's the big deal?

No need to turn the thread into some sectarian witch hunt just for the sake of it. That stuff is serious snore-core and it makes the forum tiresome at times. Can we please just talk about football and enjoy laughing at Calderwood and the red-ultras with other Hearts fans without the Mary Whitehouse-style "this is a disgrace / outrage etc" comments being thrown about.

Any way, re the game.

I'm hoping for a 4-4 draw with people falling from stands, refs getting decked by players and fans, 6 red cards, a full on centre circle square go and Boruc and McGeady having round 2 in the tunnell after the game.

Guest Dipped Flake
There's ?1000 to the charity of your choice if you can point out my trolling post(s) in this thread. :mw_rolleyes:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=43774

Meant to say every post you start but who cares really. You delight in your position as Rangers FC number one fan on here so you just carry on. Hope you enjoy watching your team today and I presume you missed Drivers goal today as you were away looking for some other pub to turn into mini-govan

Are you saying that you are a Bigot then Therapist? As why would these 'Bigotry Police' as you call them be targeting you?

can u drop it,you are being so ****ing petty now and its doing my head in

heartgarfunkel

In reality I hope both teams blooter each other into oblivion, leaving Scottish football to thrive in the 21st century, leaving sectarianism where it belongs - in the past.

In the spirit of Therapist's OP though, I'll be riverdancing like Michael Flatley on speed for a Celtic win, in grateful appreciation of the haven that they provided for our cup-winning captain, Steven Pressley after we hounded him out ;)

Any way, re the game.

I'm hoping for a 4-4 draw with people falling from stands, refs getting decked by players and fans, 6 red cards, a full on centre circle square go and Boruc and McGeady having round 2 in the tunnell after the game.

Change it to 4-5 and I'll second that Cosa. :laugh:

ArthurScargill
Arthur, please give it a rest. Cyber harrassment is against the rules.

And while you consider those two sentences I suggest you look up the dictionary for the meaning of "perceived".

Perhaps then you should have said it in the following manner...for the sentence to make some semblance of sense:

'Couldn't agree more Malky. Unfortunately some people on here seem to be self appointed internet (perceived)bigotry police.'

A slight change, but the removal of the '/' makes all the difference. :)

Couldn't agree more Malky. Unfortunately some people on here seem to be self appointed internet/(perceived) bigotry police.

No matter what one thinks of the OF this is a massive game, that is always interesting to watch as it's packed full of incidents.

And this is why I don't comment on Therapists posts

Debate is supposed to be where soeone has an alternative opinion to you and you try to explain your opinion and hopefully change their mind, Therapist has his opinion and it is blatantly obvious he isn't going to change so there is no chance to debate so I'd be wasting my time

What then happens is those supposedly on the moral high ground resort to little digs and arguments because Therapist and other like minded posters can't/won't change their opinion so we go round in circles, and at the end of the day those who are on the moral high ground end up looking more petty

It is best left alone

I presume you missed Drivers goal today as you were away looking for some other pub to turn into mini-govan

You presume wrong. For the first time this season, I was there to the end. ;)

ArthurScargill
What's the probem with starting a thread on a huge, pending Old Firm game? The guy prefers one bigot team to another - what's the big deal?

No need to turn the thread into some sectarian witch hunt just for the sake of it. That stuff is serious snore-core and it makes the forum tiresome at times. Can we please just talk about football and enjoy laughing at Calderwood and the red-ultras with other Hearts fans without the Mary Whitehouse-style "this is a disgrace / outrage etc" comments being thrown about.

Any way, re the game.

Erm, as I have stated on a couple of occasions now...if you have actually read the thread...I have no problem starting a thread about the match, I have a problem with the way the threads original post was worded...which is why is has been edited.

ArthurScargill
And this is why I don't comment on Therapists posts

Debate is supposed to be where soeone has an alternative opinion to you and you try to explain your opinion and hopefully change their mind, Therapist has his opinion and it is blatantly obvious he isn't going to change so there is no chance to debate so I'd be wasting my time

What then happens is those supposedly on the moral high ground resort to little digs and arguments because Therapist and other like minded posters can't/won't change their opinion so we go round in circles, and at the end of the day those who are on the moral high ground end up looking more petty

It is best left alone

You did just comment on them...:mw_rolleyes:

Hope the ground blows up killing everyone inside.

Can I say that on here? Feck it, already have.

Weegie trash/gloryhunting filth - ZERO Tolerance at Nellster Mansions. :)

Problem you've got is that doesn't even take care of 1% of their following, best idea is to flatten the Weege see what that gets us, obviously all West Coast Jambo's get a warning first

You did just comment on them...:mw_rolleyes:

I was merely pointing out the waste of time your one man crusade is, but with that reply all you've done is prove everything I've said correct so cheers

Erm, as I have stated on a couple of occasions now...if you have actually read the thread...I have no problem starting a thread about the match, I have a problem with the way the threads original post was worded...which is why is has been edited.

Arthur, you seem like a bright guy and i'd be interested to hear your views on football. I'd imagine that's why you signed up to this forum in the first place.

At the moment, every time I see your name it seems to be following posts from certain other posters and your posts are always the same. It's not interesting mate and it makes your posts a wee bitty dull.

What are your opinions on todays game? Who would you rather won?

Arthur Scargill, he dont alow no fun. He wants the whole world dull, boring and living with their mothers, so everyone is just like him and the shame of not having a regular life is lifted.

YOU CANT TELL PEOPLE HOW TO THINK YOU POMPOUS RING.

And every thing that you claim others are doing trolling, wind up merch etc you are doing, so where does that leave you now?

Gettin bitty from your mum-mum no doubt

embra jam tart
Whilst that attempt is hilariously poor! :laugh:

It didn't take long for the pet to follow his masters lead did it? How embarrassing that you are seen as nothing more than Therapists bum-chum :laugh:

Do you have a framed picture of him beside your bed? Do you dress the same, and have the same haircut? I hope you have gone to get his morning papers and slippers today!

Do you?

...I'm hoping for a 4-4 draw with people falling from stands, refs getting decked by players and fans, 6 red cards, a full on centre circle square go and [insert rival players names here] having [more square go's] in the tunnel after the game.

I can remember when this sort of thing was the norm for rantic games.

They're a bit tame nowadays.

Much more bite in an Edinburgh derby IMO.

The Old Tolbooth

it is a fact that 95% of Herts fans will be rooting for Rangers today.

What a complete load of pish!!!!

Come on Rangers!!! :laugh:

Arthur, you seem like a bright guy and i'd be interested to hear your views on football. I'd imagine that's why you signed up to this forum in the first place.

At the moment, every time I see your name it seems to be following posts from certain other posters and your posts are always the same. It's not interesting mate and it makes your posts a wee bitty dull.

He's made 16 posts on this thread and not offered a single opinion on the game.

:mw_rolleyes:

ArthurScargill

I have already stated my opinion...I couldn't care as I hate them both equally. I am a Hearts fan, and have no interest in those pair.

The question to you though is, as someone with an influence on this board, why do 'certain' posters continually get away with the trolling and thinly veiled sectarianism that they post?

I'm can remember when this sort of thing was the norm for rantic games.

They're a bit tame nowadays.

Much more bite in an Edinburgh derby IMO.

A Rangers supporting mate of mine said that after the game the recent derby victory at Fester.

If you want a traditional, 100% passionate, blood and guts, Scottish derby game to watch, it's all about Hearts v Hibs now.

The Old Tolbooth
Hope the ground blows up killing everyone inside.

Can I say that on here? Feck it, already have.

Weegie trash/gloryhunting filth - ZERO Tolerance at Nellster Mansions. :)

Now that's an opinion of which I gladly share mate :D

Think I'll head up to the Rosyth Civil Service Club to watch it, you normally get a few fans of each persuasion in there and I love dropping in comments that get them arguing amongst themselves.

ArthurScargill
He's made 16 posts on this thread and not offered a single opinion on the game.

:mw_rolleyes:

Think you should read post 14 again...:mw_rolleyes: oh dear...feel a bit silly now do we hmmm?

A Rangers supporting mate of mine said that after the game the recent derby victory at Fester.

If you want a traditional, 100% passionate, blood and guts, Scottish derby game to watch, it's all about Hearts v Hibs now.

:eek:You have a Rangers supporting mate!;)

Think you should read post 14 again...:mw_rolleyes: oh dear...feel a bit silly now do we hmmm?

My point still stands.

You're trolling, In fact I'm not going to respond to anymore of your posts as you're quite clearly only trying to provoke a reaction from others.

:sad:

Enjoy the game.

I have already stated my opinion...I couldn't care as I hate them both equally. I am a Hearts fan, and have no interest in those pair.

The question to you though is, as someone with an influence on this board, why do 'certain' posters continually get away with the trolling and thinly veiled sectarianism that they post?

I don't think what they post is sectarian mate.

If it was i'd report it and the mods woud deal with it. If they did post anything sectarian, they'd be infracted / banned etc

I aso think a lot of what they say is pretty funny and is clearly said in jest. Just have a laugh with them and don't take it al so seriousy, you know it makes sense.

ArthurScargill

Therapist, do you still want to go ahead with the ?1000 bet you made with another poster to donate to charity if I have the original unedited post you made hmmm?

You seem to have gone a bit quiet on the subject...

PresidentRomanov

Strange how you haven't a Hearts related post in your last 50 then, and haven't posted on any other thread except this one, since our fine vicory yesterday?

What did you think of Obua yesterday?

Could you just turn it in?

This thread should be for discussing and reading opinions on Today's match, not your crap.

p.s. you come across as an unlikeable Norman no mates.:)

:eek:You have a Rangers supporting mate!;)

I know, i'm embarassed but as I live in Glasgow it had to happen sooner or later. He's come to Tynecastle and Diggers with me a few times and he always supports Hearts when he does so he's a good lad really.

ArthurScargill
I don't think what they post is sectarian mate.

If it was i'd report it and the mods woud deal with it. If they did post anything sectarian, they'd be infracted / banned etc

I aso think a lot of what they say is pretty funny and is clearly said in jest. Just have a laugh with them and don't take it al so seriousy, you know it makes sense.

You know, and I know...that they continually make vague references...but hey ho, it's not my decision to make.

I don't take it seriously, as can be seen with the way I have ridiculed Pickybum. :)

ArthurScargill
Strange how you haven't a Hearts related post in your last 50 then, and haven't posted on any other thread except this one, since our fine vicory yesterday?

What did you think of Obua yesterday?

Strange why you just keep saying the same thing to me, over and over again. :)

This may be a revelation to you Pickybum, but people can pick and choose which threads to post on...:eek:

Who's playing?

Liverpool Ladies v Chelsea Ladies (KO 12:00) in the

FA Tesco Women's Premier League.

Should be a good game...

tinsley.jpg

v

little_britain_vicky_450x350.jpg

You're trolling, In fact I'm not going to respond to anymore of your posts as you're quite clearly only trying to provoke a reaction from others.

I'm ignoring him too. If we all do the same, it'll soon go away.

ArthurScargill
Could you just turn it in?

This thread should be for discussing and reading opinions on Today's match, not your crap.

p.s. you come across as an unlikeable Norman no mates.:)

Turn what in?

Why thankyou...how kind. :)

You know, and I know...that they continually make vague references...but hey ho, it's not my decision to make.

I don't take it seriously, as can be seen with the way I have ridiculed Pickybum. :)

You are entitled to your opinion mate.

I'm glad that you don't take it seriously as they are clearly joking with most of their comments and are not worth getting upset about.

So what do you reckon the score wil be today? I'm thinking a score draw. Maybe 2-2.

I know, i'm embarassed but as I live in Glasgow it had to happen sooner or later. He's come to Tynecastle and Diggers with me a few times and he always supports Hearts when he does so he's a good lad really.

I should think he would support Hearts when he's through at Tynie.

We're all cousins afterall.... :mw_rolleyes:

ArthurScargill
I'm ignoring him too. If we all do the same, it'll soon go away.

Awww bless...don't you want to take the bet Therapist? I will use a phrase you like to use quite a bit...

BACKPEDALING! :laugh:

PresidentRomanov
Strange why you just keep saying the same thing to me, over and over again. :)

:laugh:

I think I'll just ignore you now as well, there's some things you just cant argue against :laugh:

scott herbertson

Though it's unlikely any of them wash their hands, lnever mind flush the toilet , I hope someone mistakenly pulls the lever and the whole stadium, fans, players, officials, macaroon bar sellers, tricolours, red hands, terrorists., loyalists, ignorant sciumbasg get sucked down to hell and never return

0-0 with 22 sendings off would do me

I should think he would support Hearts when he's through at Tynie.

We're all cousins afterall.... :mw_rolleyes:

That just me me shudder.

:sad:

Guest GhostHunter

Last Warning - Knock It Off.

I haven't actually read ANY posts on the subject of Rangers V Celtic.

Therefore - this thread will self destruct in t minus 5 posts.

ArthurScargill
You are entitled to your opinion mate.

I'm glad that you don't take it seriously as they are clearly joking with most of their comments and are not worth getting upset about.

So what do you reckon the score wil be today? I'm thinking a score draw. Maybe 2-2.

I think I put down a 2-1 win for The Green Weegies on my BBC Predictor from memory...but thats about as far as my interest goes.

The Old Tolbooth
Awww bless...don't you want to take the bet Therapist? I will use a phrase you like to use quite a bit...

BACKPEDALING! :laugh:

:emoticon_spam:

Jesus Christ mate give it up!

Your like a bloody stuck record ffs!

Do you have any idea of how petty and pathetic your coming across?

Archived