Whats everyones plans for the Derby?

Leebo

chester copperpot
sound mate,ill need to meet tom anyway

Im going to his on sat am anyway once I've picked my season book up from John's.

You taking the wee fella or having a day on the pop.

My wee fella is staying well behind this weekend so dad can act like an erse and get spazo'd on saturday.

well looking forward to it.

Sergio Garcia

Sadly i am having to work again this Saturday, bloody year accounts mean im in every funking weekend (well this will be my last weekend until next quarter but does seem to throw up the best games, Scots cup and the game against the Hobos having to be missed) although getting into work for half 6 to ensure that im in my local for 12.30 so that i do get to see the game if not be there for it!!!!!!! Hopefully the resident Hobo will be in for a good old windup!!!!!!!!!!! Although he's still not speaking to me since i wished him a happy 75th birthday on the 1st of Jan and reminded him that despite me being only 24 years old I have seen my team win the Scottish Cup twice and he has yet to see it!!!!!!! The banter!!!!!!!

It'll be a miracle if I get through this one.

Land at Edinburgh Airport at 7.30am after overnight transatlantic flight.

Try and stay awake for the Rule opening at 11am.

A couple of Dry Blackthorns and perchance a vodka and Irn Bru, see what the rest of the day brings!

(I was so sure the match would get moved to the Sunday when I made my holiday plans......!)

Workin a night shift on Fri, so not gonna get fnished until about 2 or 3....

Straight up about 10, shower, wee deek on kickback, see what all the moaners are sayin ha ha, down to the cabin to pick up my mates, straight to the game, celebrate a win, back home (via cabin), spot of dinner, wee schneck wi the missus, back oot to work on Sat night, tellin my hobo customers that I'm "no really into football" whilst laughing up my sleeve at the smelly junkie tramps.

Then a few peeves on sunday to celebrate the previous days victory!

eddie fenwick
Im going to his on sat am anyway once I've picked my season book up from John's.

You taking the wee fella or having a day on the pop.

My wee fella is staying well behind this weekend so dad can act like an erse and get spazo'd on saturday.

well looking forward to it.

hes at an age now that ive got to take him everywhere:cool:going to savages on fri night so i might be rough anyway:wacko:

Archived