Whats everyones plans for the Derby?

Leebo

get up at 9, go to kelly's irish pub in antwerp for 10 and start getting pished, have breakfast, watch the game, hopefully celebrate.

anyone in antwerp is more than welcome to join me, though i must warn you ill be wearing green:p

tommythejambo

Heading down to the Pub as early as possible. Going to the game. Going home, via the Pub and then i'll see where the night takes me.

Get up around 3.30am, get the coffeee on nice and strong. Get the Hearts shirt presented to me by JTR in Calgary,and wear it for the duration. Turn on Hearts World and listen to pre game show if there is one, read the team news, then walk around a bit to get rid of butterflies in my stomach. Sit down at 4.30am and watch the game. Around 6.00am over to the gym to work out on the treadmill and weights to either release stress of loss or burn up adrenaline from win.

All the time I will be wishing I was a real or true Hearts supporter, and not just a glory hunter who doesn't go to games.:527:

westfied early doors, game, celebrate in robbos afterwards...haymarket with my mates to wet one of my mates new daughters head (any excuse for a night on the lash) see what happens thereafter :)

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Meet my old man, pick up tickets in the Ardmillan, go to game.

First game I've been to with my father in about 20 odd years.

I'm quite excited as it'll be like old times (I stopped going to games with him when I was 16 and earning, I'm 40 now)

Get up. Have some sort of crazy Euro breakfast. Find pub in Lausanne. Watch match in French. Chat up (slur drunkenly) at hot Swiss women for the rest of the night.

Bring it on :thumb:

Leave my house at around 10.30, get a couple of buses, walk to the ground and arrive by 11.40, get to my seat by 11.45, work out the line up from the team training, have a couple of glances/evil stares over to the Roseburn stand, Hibs players, Mixu and the referees. Then I'll make some NOISE!

Stratties for half 8, get blind drunk to numb the pain of an abject 0-2 defeat, come home, fall asleep.

I wish

Sadly I will have to do this one sober :confused:

Stratties for half 8, get blind drunk to numb the pain of an abject 0-2 defeat, come home, fall asleep.

I'll probably get you in Robbo's/Stratties at about 11.

Tynecastle about 12, Westfield about 2.40 pm celebrate for a few hours, maybe another few pubs then home...

Get up, head through to Edinburgh for 10. Few nervous pre match pints in Robbos then off to the match. After that it'll be an all afternoon/night sesh due to my mates birthday. We'll probaly work our way up Dalry rd and Shandwick place then end up blootered in the gutters of Rose street. Can't beat Derby day :dribble:

scottish_chicP

Sounds like a plan :thumb:

9am at the Roseburn, get ****ed and go watch the cabbage pick up the second win of the season at Tynie. Followed by a bus down Leith, a few beers and cheer on a Gretna win. :cool:

Miller Jambo 60
As it says!!

Wee cuddle with my woman and dress the boys in maroon.

2 cans of strongbow and a 31 to the game

My life and i love it

Well... mine are as follows::..

1. Get out Bed at 9.00am

2. Have my usual Bowl of Rice Krispies

3. Jump in the shower

4. Dry & Straighten the Hair

5. Get dressed in my Derby Gear (Jeans, Hearts Home Top with DRIVER 11 on the back, Trainers)

6. Look out my lucky scarf

7. Leave house at 11.00am for the no.44 bus

8. Meet 2 of my Hibee mates for some Derby Banter and Drinks

9. Leave them at 12.10pm and meet my Jambo Mate for the game

10. Go to Tynecastle & Get Comfy

11. Watch the Best Derby of the Season (Hearts winning it of course)

12. After Game.. meet my 2 Hibee Mates AGAIN for Derby slagging and to get TOTALLY BLITZED :D :D :D

1. Get out Bed at 9.00am

3. Jump in the shower

5. Get dressed in my Derby Gear (Jeans, Hearts Home Top with DRIVER 11 on the back, Trainers)

12. After Game.. meet my 2 Hibee Mates AGAIN for Derby slagging and to get TOTALLY BLITZED :D :D :D

Good plan.... but surely the weather would require more than just a hearts top and jeans wummin?!?!?

9:15am train from Livi south to Slateford.

Into Shandon just before 10am.

Several fizzy amber juices prior to taking my seat in Section E.

Few ales afterwards on walk back to Hamarket.

Train back to West Calder for more fizzy drinks.

All in preperation for the Livi HOS Newcastle week-ender coming to a damaged liver near you!

Guest S.U.S.S.
Get up around 3.30am, get the coffeee on nice and strong. Get the Hearts shirt presented to me by JTR in Calgary,and wear it for the duration. Turn on Hearts World and listen to pre game show if there is one, read the team news, then walk around a bit to get rid of butterflies in my stomach. Sit down at 4.30am and watch the game. Around 6.00am over to the gym to work out on the treadmill and weights to either release stress of loss or burn up adrenaline from win.

All the time I will be wishing I was a real or true Hearts supporter, and not just a glory hunter who doesn't go to games.:527:

Part time fan! ;)

Miller Jambo 60

1. Get out Bed at 9.00am

3. Jump in the shower

LOVE IT:)

maltese jambo

i never plan anything for after a derby.

before., couple of hours on the bog no doubt.:o

alwaysthereinspirit

12.30 kick off kills.(7.30 here) Drop my daughter off at ice hockey practice at 5.30 am. Go to the shop and get my guys out. Sit down at my desk with my large Dunkin Donut coffee and coffee roll. Tune in to HW and watch or listen to the game. Go home and tell my wife that the Jambos are back on track and replay the game to her minute by minute. Watch the English premier game on FSC. Now its only 12 noon and my wife will have a list of things that "we" need to do.

tommythejambo

What time will most pubs around Tynie open at on Saturday?

I feel an all day bender coming on!!!

Could be a double heartbreaking weekend for me - or maybe a double celebration as it's also the Sheffield derby here in the Steel City! :dribble: And that's also a lunchtime kick-off.

So:

Get up and check the weather - flooding at Hillsborough again this week, so the game is in doubt. :(

If the game's on - make a decision about whether I want to avoid the score completely and tape the game on Setanta to watch when I get home, or whether to get regular text updates from Tynie.

If not - settle down in front of the TV for the afternoon - for sanity's sake, probably in a different room from my St Mirren supporting other half!

Try to deal with whatever results come my way without the aid of alcohol - the major downside of pregancy - all the time hoping the excitement from either/both cities doesn't persuade the little one to make an early appearance! :eek:

ToadKiller Dog

finish nightshift at 8am have enough time to nip home shower,maybe shave(if bothered) quick breakfast ,picked up around 9.45 (i think )by jambo2006 drive to tynie hopefully get an easy parking spot ,maybe in time to grab quick drink(as i dont drive) not more than 2 or i will fall asleep head to my usually seat in time for ko.

chester copperpot
What time will most pubs around Tynie open at on Saturday?

I feel an all day bender coming on!!!

I would also like to know opening times for sat.

Most probably 9am for the hardcore boozers, I'd guess at 11 for the rest.

Anyone of you good people know what time Westfields is open?

Commander Harris
I would also like to know opening times for sat.

Most probably 9am for the hardcore boozers, I'd guess at 11 for the rest.

Anyone of you good people know what time Westfields is open?

4 apparently!!!

chester copperpot
itll be early mate,it opened at 9 when we played the h*ns in sept

Might pop round the Bad Mothers Club and see you for a couple.

Just maybe.

Commander Harris
Im not following you fella.

Its been a long day so far.

just saying apparently it's a 4am opening for the westfield. that's what someone else said anyway.

chester copperpot
just saying apparently it's a 4am oppening for westfields. that's what someone else said anyway.

Bit too early for my liking.

Would've taken 9am though. :confused:

eddie fenwick
Might pop round the Bad Mothers Club and see you for a couple.

Just maybe.

sound mate,ill need to meet tom anyway

The lads up to mine on the friday night for some booze and to watch some old vids I've got stashed in the cupboard. Up early on Saturday (8ish), frosties and Stella for breakfast while we watch a few more vids before heading to Robbo's bar for the back of 11. By the time 12.30 rolls around we'll be well and truly hammered...and raring to get into those dirty hibee ******s.

Archived