Denes Rosa

JamboMarc

Seems to be impressing over at Fester Road (i know it isnt that hard), and he looks to be a good signing for them. If he does show he is a good player hopefully we can nick him of them in the summer! Especially if were having a 'big summer clear out'!

Heard he scored two goals in a closed door match v Dunf. and looked the best player on the field by a mile.

Not difficult maybe, but in a big willie competition you just need to bring it out enough to win.

Can i just ask what is this about everyone saying 'let's steal him at the end of the season'?

He's HIBS player. Giving his all for THAT lot. Wearing the GREEN and WHITE. And if he ever scores against us in the next game will be loving it and gettin it right up us.

Soo what....when we play hibs again are you going to keep quiet for him? Clap when he makes a good pass or shows a few tricks? Not shout abuse at him in the hope he will think hearts would be a good place to come?

Just because he could be a decent player, as have a few hibs players in the past - why haven't we been calling for them to be signed before?

This is probably just a rant, and is my personal opinion.

Thoughts welcomed.

Can i just ask what is this about everyone saying 'let's steal him at the end of the season'?

He's HIBS player. Giving his all for THAT lot. Wearing the GREEN and WHITE. And if he ever scores against us in the next game will be loving it and gettin it right up us.

Soo what....when we play hibs again are you going to keep quiet for him? Clap when he makes a good pass or shows a few tricks? Not shout abuse at him in the hope he will think hearts would be a good place to come?

Just because he could be a decent player, as have a few hibs players in the past - why haven't we been calling for them to be signed before?

This is probably just a rant, and is my personal opinion.

Thoughts welcomed.

Correct.

Didn't wee Robbo say over the weekend that Rosa wasn't good enough for hearts 4 years ago, but might do a job for hibs now lol! Tbh if he was good enough don't you thing his former boss Czaba would have nipped in and signed him before tattie heid?

Official--Rosa is on trial with Hibs for us!:D

If he makes the grade in the SPL he will be moving to Hearts in the summer on a 2 year deal,this will be really sweet taking away there soon to be hero:laugh:

Official--Rosa is on trial with Hibs for us!:D

If he makes the grade in the SPL he will be moving to Hearts in the summer on a 2 year deal,this will be really sweet taking away there soon to be hero:laugh:

That often happens with new signings. You play them in your wee team until they're ready for the big team.

That often happens with new signings. You play them in your wee team until they're ready for the big team.

:D :108years:

Seems to be impressing over at Fester Road (i know it isnt that hard), and he looks to be a good signing for them. If he does show he is a good player hopefully we can nick him of them in the summer! Especially if were having a 'big summer clear out'!

Here's my take on it FWIW. "Yes Rosa, I do want you to sign for Hearts, unfortunately, we have many players for this position in the team at the moment so it's okay to go to Hibs, but only until the end of the season, get yourself fit and playing well, I'll get a couple of players moved out in the summer, you can sign for me then, Hibs won't be able to afford your wages so coming to Hearts wouldn't be a problem" :whistling:

I think that is possible, Csaba made it clear he did not want him, one of the reasons being we have too many midfielders.

If he gets match fit and puts in good performances and we clear out a load of midfielders, he will be available for nothing at the end of the season.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Here's my take on it FWIW. "Yes Rosa, I do want you to sign for Hearts, unfortunately, we have many players for this position in the team at the moment so it's okay to go to Hibs, but only until the end of the season, get yourself fit and playing well, I'll get a couple of players moved out in the summer, you can sign for me then, Hibs won't be able to afford your wages so coming to Hearts wouldn't be a problem" :whistling:

That's the rumour I've heard, I think it was posted on hibeesbounce. Some Hobos seem to think it's true.

Archived