Sign Here If You Love the Hearts

Gregorski

Even after being resoundingly pumped off lowly Hamilton.

I can still remind myself that I still love the famous maroon!!

SIGNED!!!

GREGORSKI

BIG TEAM BIG CUP, WEE TEAM WEE CUP.

WE ARE THE HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN!!!

Love being a jambo, we are the Gorgie Boot Boys!

Signed with pleasure.

Signed, even if they do **** me off

Me too mate, me too,

After conceding the second goal, as usual i was like "Ah well, let's face it we're not very good, why let it bother you, maybe I'll even stop caring from now on. not worth it."

Then as always, the Hearts songs on the stereo and by the Chorus i'm puffed up with total pride and I'm like

H-E-A-R-T-S!!!!

Once a Jambo, always a Jambo!! :D

Me too mate, me too,

After conceding the second goal, as usual i was like "Ah well, let's face it we're not very good, why let it bother you, maybe I'll even stop caring from now on. not worth it."

Then as always, the Hearts songs on the stereo and by the Chorus i'm puffed up with total pride and I'm like

H-E-A-R-T-S!!!!

Once a Jambo, always a Jambo!! :D

Luckily for us most of the rest of the league are as crap and inconsistent as we are.

Signed , although a defeat, DU not winning, SHEEP not winning and HIBS still 6 or 7 points behind.

If anything we have allowed HAMILTON the chance to catch HIBS :)

CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY - Vlad comes to town and we lose to Hamilton who go two points behind the hobos. Vlad's mafia have developed a deep dislike for the tache and his club full of neds with Rearend's gesture to the lithuanian mafia in the away stand at the scottish cup match being the last straw.

Mr Romanov has now decided he will do everything in his power to:108years: condemn the hobos to bottom six mediocrity whilst gettin Heart of Midlothian FC in europe, just!

SIGNED, BOTH ME AND THE WIFE. One of the only times we agree:laugh:

C'mon the Hearts. If you cut us we will bleed maroon!! everyone does!!::108years:

Signed, win, lose or draw, forever:flag2:

We weren't 'resoundingly pumped' BTW, just beaten by the jammiest bunch of barstewards in the SPL.

No matter what I'll always be there. I can trace my Hearts heritage back to my Great Grandfather who was at Logie Green Road on that fateful day.

As a youngster my granddad told me "we may not be the biggest club in Scotland but none has a prouder history". How right he was - being associated with Hearts in a calling and a privilege. No other club in Scotland matches it.

I've fallen out with them today.

Caants!

As we all do from time to time but for limited time only I am sure.

:biggrin:

markletissier

signed.

today was just a reaction to our captain leavine (a la hibs performance following gordon leaving) no need for the widespread panic.

signed and signed again.

MON THE HEARTS!

Archived