Sign Here If You Love the Hearts

Gregorski

Love Hearts? Without a doubt. There's nae other team that compares with the Hearts!

Don't much like them tonight but alll will be forgiven in the morning! :)

HMFC Forever!

portobellojambo1

Signed.

Was disappointed, today, but there again I have been disappointed in the past, and will be disappointed at times in the future.

There are more than enough great moments/experiences to make up for the odd disappointment.

Signed - 'co it's a grand ol' team to go to jail for...For it's a grand old team to pay the bail for...

Is that not a hibby song?

Johanes de Silentio

Signed - unreservedly - bad day at the office today - it happens - I'm over it already.

Better to lose to a diddy team than to your rivals, innit?

Even not being able to watch the JT's as much as i would like there is always one thing. ONCE A JAMBO, ALWAYS A JAMBO

Jam Tarts 1874

Signed. Having watched us get relegated 3 times and nearly go out of business, one gets used to it not being a bed of roses.

Magic Numbers

Signed...obviously.

The Hamilton result was a blip, a technical hitch, nothing to worry about, move along, nothing to see here.

Psst...wanna buy a player? Much cheapness!!!

Always and forever. Hearts are in my blood. I can't even imagine supporting any other team...ever.

Lynn

Signed, unreservedly....."get me a perscription for this disease which can't be cured" Got it bad, for life!!!

Archived