Keegan at Newcastle (NHMFC) (merged threads)

Cigaro

The Real Maroonblood
Pah!

You just got lucky.

If, as you also predicted, we get Ketsbaia as our manager I'll give you some credit.

Anyway, the deluded Geordie mob will be delighted to have another manager who will give them 'flair football' and win nothing.

Newcastle United FC: the Hibernian of England

I wouldn't have wanted him at Hearts I'll just settle for another Romanov puppet.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Victor Meldrew

;)

Bad loser!

you know that Ketsbaia was an idle speculation on my part...

however, if he does end up as our manager I will provide the ketchup to make your hat go down a bit better!

You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser! ;)

My favourite Keegan signing at the Toon the last time was Faustino Asprilla.

A Faustian bargain right enough.

What a lunatic he was. Great fun to watch though - his flag waving display in a game where he scored a hat trick was brilliant.

Mike Ashley has went for the easy option of appointing Keegan as manager. He's realised they arn't as big club as he thought they were (Arry turning them down).

He's inherited a team full of players who only care about payday. Keegan is well known for his gung ho tatics. The premiership has changed completely from 10 years ago. He isn't clued up on the defensive side of things, the defence he has inherited isn't exactly clued up on the basics of defending. You can play with as many attacking minded players as you want, but you're ****ed if you don't have any defenders.

Keegan has admitted he hasn't watched a premiership game in over the year. He's in for a shock.

I'm baffled at this bizarra appointments. NUFC fans are probably the most fickle fans on the planet. I've already had mag fans saying they will reach Europe THIS season.

Bizarre. Strange. Delusional.

Fickle? You mackem *******s were ****in asking for Keane's resignation a few weeks ago despite giving you your best season in 7 years.

Sunderland can't accuse anyones support of anything! How many against Wigan? Part time *****.

Millfield_Mackem
Fickle? You mackem *******s were ****in asking for Keane's resignation a few weeks ago despite giving you your best season in 7 years.

Sunderland can't accuse anyones support of anything! How many against Wigan? Part time *****.

Ermmm who?

This is superb stuff !! Fans of two of the biggest underachieving clubs in English football fighting on a forum for a club who are probably the biggest underachievers in Scottish football !! You couldn't make it up.

Can we not just agree that all 3 clubs are truly outstanding at raising expectation levels only to kick there fans right in the stanes just when they look like achieving something ?? Three very loyal fanbases who rarely get anything to shout about.

siegementality
;)

You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser! ;)

By John McEnroe. He was right you know.

Archived